Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Swamplands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[father]&[]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Enter the root system? Sypher eyed Sebastian for a few seconds, his expression unreadable but very tolerant "All right. Gimme a second then." he lowered the plant a little and then pushed his fingers into the soil, digging his way to the roots until he could slide his fingers into the roots. Gently twining them around in the soil, he sent out little tendrils of chakra, touching the plant's natural life force. It took a while for him to narrow his focus and slowly push his own chakra and thoughts into the plant but when he managed it, his eyes widened "This....well done, Sebastian. You and your team have done....brilliantly." The exact properties of the plants were still hidden in the plants DNA but he could see the extreme lengths that had brought it into creation. And it was impressive.

|

|

To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Gah! You no quote me! I almost missed this! The flower bond strengthening would be simply training, like doing an E-S collaboration training for refienement. You can do it on your own time too! If i plant one in every thread, do i get to claim missions for it? PWEEEEZE

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

As Syher gave the attempt, the medical ninja watched with great anticipation. Much of his hard work and knowledge would be put to waste if this crucial step did not work. His senses told him....it was a clean bond! Excited, Sebastian finished planting the crimson flower, and took great care to make sure it was stable and safe. Using a small amount of water and food, the medical ninja looked like a standard gardner, showing a gentleness uncharacteristic of his normal persona. During this time, Sebastian spoke to sypher.

"I told you Sypher. You give me a lab, and you could be amazed with what i can produce and the places i can take you and the village. Now a little more information on this part. This plant, which i believe you should get to name, is now a part of you. But like any addition or augmentation, it will require practice and refinement to interpret and properly experience the deep well of emotions and sensations these organisms experience on a moment to moment to basis. Many people forget the complexities of life...in many of its brilliant forms. "

Sebastian looked to the botanist, issuing a silent order for them to head to the next location. They had alot of work to do and not alot of time to do it in.

"This plant, much like its counter part will respond when it feels threatened. Thats when the magic of its abilities will really be displayed. Now that you are bonded this means you will be capable of knowing when it is threatened, and specifically by people or things we dont want in our lands. "

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1050
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:31 am
Yo-ko

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Still a bit involved with looking through the plant's make up, Sypher missed much of what Sebastian had said. His eyes were starting to go darker, the brown overtaking the gold as he pushed his connection to the plant "Mmmm. What?" he took his gaze away from the plants to look at Sebastian and there, around his eyes, were small rivulets of bark stretching from the corners. He was never the best at keeping his bloodline under control but with a blink it was gone "Well, I'm glad I gave you that lab then. Even more now then before." he gently pulled his fingers from the roots, careful not break any and brushed the dirt off on his vest. Listening more carefully now, Sypher nodded slowly "So when we have intruders, we can use them to defend." looking at them and silently watching the botanists move out...he had a question "Can they be used to track? If we place them throughout, will we be able to monitor who goes through?" Looking at the plant once more, he proposed something that had just come to mind "Do they pollinate? And if so, is there some way we can use that to our advantage?"

((Sorry ^^' I was really tired last night. And yes, you can go plant them all throughout. It will be a....C-rank mission? ))

|

|

That is who I am.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 am
Its alright. Provided in the spoiler is the ideas for missions,

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian scrateched his chin for a moment, his electric green eyes deep in pondering. His voice was even this time, almost normal, as he replied to the Kage, and then elaborated on her questions.

"Thats why improving and refining the bond is so important for you to achieve. I have already explained the Hive mind that they communicate on....and imagine that now you are "treated" as one of the flowers. If one flower is in trouble, the others send aid or respond as necessary. So if you are able to, for the lack of a better term, become the "queen of the Hive" then you would be capable of commanding the plants yourself, even if you do technically have to ask permission. They will almost be like their own village if you think about it from a diplomatic side. "

The Jiongu shuddered at the word "diplomatic." It often didnt fix anything and lead to more violence and bloodshed later as a result of people trying to pretend that they were above their primal instincts to be alpha.

"And yes, the plants are very good trackers. because they all incorporate under a hive mind, while being separate entities, they still communicate with each other and thus you will have an expert, natural, and hidden information and communication network while we are inside our borders. Effectively, once your bond is strong enough, nothing will make it through that you will not have known about. And they do pollinate.....and i smack myself for not even thinking about using that as a weapon. I would ahve to get back to my lab to devise the DNA modification, but it shouldn't be too difficult. Maybe when we are in more secured location, you can give me ideas...."

Sebastian was glad the Mizukage liked his work. The lab would not have come cheeply, and he was going to use all its resources to the fullest of its capabilities.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

Title: Village Leader’s Agenda
Information: The village leader has charged only the most loyal of his or her shinobi with the completion of this secret task. If word of this mission gets out it means the axe.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If someone else finds out about your mission, immediate failure follows... sometimes execution.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm
Yo-ko

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Listening, Sypher gave the little flower in his hands a look of profound respect and felt a faint touch. Repressing a shiver, he nodded to himself "Queen of the Hive, huh." he couldn't stop a smile as it crept over his features but it slimmed down a bit as Sebastian indicated he hadn't thought of the pollination "That's all right. And I need to get back to the office...so I'll send a clone with you to elaborate." he replied, using one hand to create a a wood clone, creating an exact and sturdy duplicate of himself. Other then apparent wood swirls on the skin, the clone looked identical and bowed as Sypher looked to Sebastian one more time "Do what you need to. Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked, holding the pot as he looked over the flower again.

((Can you send me all the details for the flowers via PM? I'd like to know everything about them so that Sypher can take the potted one and get to work on it. Also, those are fine missions. The Leader's agenda can be the planting as well so combine the missions together. A C for patrol and an S for the planting.))

|

|

That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:25 pm
Apperently my internet ate my reply. i shall send you the PM

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian gave a careful nod. He was happy he had some how reignited Sypher's use of Mokuton. In an engagement, it was an invaluable tool to utilize. Hopefully Sebastian's creativity had revealed that. The Jiongu began to walk off, speaking as he dissapeared into the mist ahead.

"Yes, you can perfect the bond with the plant for now. Much of this defense system rests on your ability to interpret and communicate with it, thus it should hold a high priority to you. Ill meet your clone in the Lab. For now, my tema and i ahve alot of work to do. "

[s-Ka-Pay....i mean exit]

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 pm
Yo-ko
Okie dokie ^^

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher smiled and flicked a wrist, sending the clone off with Sebastian. Meanwhile, he needed to get back and work with this little gem.

((ESCAPES!))

|

|

That is who I am.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items