Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:54 am
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami sighed softly as his keyblade disappeared within his hand, his eyes shining softly as Hikari and her friends. As he walked toward Hikari, he smelled the scent of something disturbing. It wasn't disgusting, just disturbing. As he turned to his right, he noticed a wine bottle placed neatly on top of one of the statues, a rose neatly placed inside it. Yami-kun was nervous when he saw this, unsure who set the wine bottle there nor wanting to know. Walking toward Hikari, he smiled softly, his arms crosses,"Shall we get going?"

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Wendy smell the wine as she too notice the wine bottle with rose one it. She got out princess's grip, and heading to the wine bottle to investigate it, but she fell due to her clumsiness. Carla follow her and sigh, "Wendy..." she complains and scold her, "Please be careful next time!" she exclaimed from her mother figure. Wendy stood herself up and dust off her loss dress, then look at Carla for a moment, "But, I'm curious to know about bottle and rose," she protest and look at the wine bottle, Carla sigh and look at it too. They became curious why is it here.
Hikari watch young dragon slayer and exceed looking at the bottle and rose, she wonder if Natsu, Lucy and Happy seen it after they obtain Heart Found. She heard Yami as she glaze her blue eyes to the sky to think, "Hmm..." she begin to think, but she look at him with a smile on her face, "We can go back to Magnolia, I can't just leave my little sister and my friends," she comment about go back to her new home, and begin to realize something as she look at him in curious way. Due to her cute expression, according to perverted Makarov, her cheek turned pink, "Yami-kun, do you still remember my half-sister and Marzio-san, or you couldn't remember them?" she ask him in cutesy way, need to figure out if he remember Serenity and Marzio. Speaking of Marzio, Hikari starts to wondering what happen to their old friend, who saved her twice in Twilight Town and Land of Persia, she still remember Marzio and Yami never get along much for unknown reason, but she find it similar to Alex and Yami's relationship. She look at bottle of wine and rose, she wonder if that's Marzio.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 am
User Image

User Image

"I remember Serenity-chan, Hikari-chan, but...", Yami replied as he rubbed his chin, his eyes looking at the edge. As he smiled softly, he looked at Hikari with a small smile and speaks softly,"All I need to remember is at a place with a clock tower. Know anything about that?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

She heard him about Serenity, she quickly turn her head to avoid seeing her face turned red. Hikari look at Wendy and Carla, they are talking about wine bottle and rose, until Yami mention about clock tower as Hikari perk her ears as she turn her head very sharp towards him. She begin to process about clock tower, she only remember Big Ben and Twilight Station, but she cross her arms to think. She sigh and slightly shook her head, "I remember Twilight Station, maybe you will suddenly remember Marzio-san, except you got really moody at him because he kiss on my wrist once," she told him as she pointed it out about Marzio, yet she remind about him that he was really ticked off from Marzio flirted on her. She give him a bit nervous look, she begin to thought of it, "Let's hope he isn't still mad at him."
Wendy and Carla kept looking at the wine bottle and rose, Carla begin to thought of it, "Whoever place the bottle, then someone must have known Hikari and Yami for while," she comment about bottle. Wendy using her enhanced sense of hearing from both keyblade masters, then heard Marzio from Hikari. She begin to process as she look at cat companion in serious look, "I might think it's someone name Marzio-san," she told her in whisper to Carla, then white cat begin to think, but she didn't feel her Precognition triggering her. She look at Sky Dragon Slayer as she glance at bottle, "If this Marzio did came here, he must have known about them. We need to find him, he might do same thing as Rhyannon."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 am
User Image

User Image

Yami smiled softly as he was ready to remember more things. As he heard what Hikari said about him being moody toward this man named Marzio. Strange to hear he closed his eyes slowly closed before he began to remember the portal trick that Hikari used to get him there. With a soft sigh he tried to summon one infront of him but it wasn't there. When he looked down, he saw that his portal was about ten stories below them. As he shook his head, he looked at his friend and smiled softly,"I'll meet you there."
He then jumped off the building's rooftop, disappearing within his portal.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Hikari nearly scared herself as she watch him jump off, she tries to catch him, but felt dumbstruck to see his portal down there. She heard the demons are getting closer, Hikari look at Wendy and Carla, whose run towards her, it seems Wendy begin to feel scared, "Where is Yami-san?" she ask in worry. Hikari smiles and grab her demonic mirror, Carla sees the mirror and look at Heavenly Mage, "Hikari, you need to be careful about your magic. I know the rumors about you and your sister as powerful wizard, but magic is like your life span," she protest as she worry about her magic, Hikari understand as she remember she nearly collapse from using her spells. She have to be more careful otherwise, Yami might be worried. She give them a hug, "Yami-kun is heading to Twilight Station, where I met our old friend, and I hope we will meet him soon," she told Wendy and look at Carla, "Please, don't worry about me, I will keep myself in check. I promise I would be careful," she replied as she let go of them, she contact the demon with her spiritual magic and it open to show Twilight Station. Hikari held Wendy as Sky Maiden held Carla, then they walk through the portal to Twilight Station.

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm
on the topmost part of the tower, a figure stood at the edge looking down at the area below. behind him, a hideous creature walked towards him and bowed "my lord, it is how you predicted ... Chaos among the realms, however Fox has been destroyed" it said as the man only lifted his head up "and what of my brother?" he said, his voice was raspy and cruel as though speaking from inside a helmet "Mab revealed his weakness ... as you also predicted" "which will no doubt want him to take revenge" the man said before stepping out from the shadows "the perfect distraction ... and soon i will rule all, and it will be too late for them to stop me when they find out" he said as from the sky, a large golden dragon landed behind him and let out a roar while the armored man laughed triumphantly and raised his mace to the sky. the ground surrounding the tower spanned to reveal an army that covered acres.

the Dark Dragon Lord was ready to rage war

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Takeshi look at the view, recall Kiba's word about if he have something or someone to protect and request him to protect Mitsuki and Suzume if he, Ayame, or both are gone, he narrow his silver blue eyes, finding his question foolish, "Protect, like only a fool can do," he said to himself, like he's talking to Kiba. He can smell Lin and Mitsuki with her companions along. He turn his head, he kept his calm expression, "Let's see how you became a heroine, Mitsuki," he said to himself as he spoken to her.
Lin landed and shift to human form and bow to his master, "Lord Takeshi, you have arrive early," he said in honor a king. Mitsuki climb off of Kokoro's back, she look at Takeshi, she is surprise that his appearance is handsome, being polite girl she is, she bow down to a king. Takeshi seems amuse, but doesn't show it, "Stand up, daughter of demon emperor," he address her as she stand up and look at him. Takeshi begin to spoken out, "I never thought he mated your mother and resulting to have you, but became an orphan and raise in Fortuna, according to Lord Darcia," he states as remind her. Mitsuki look at him with uneasiness, remember her childhood, "Umm... Lin-san told me that you knew about my father more. Please I would like to know my father more?" she ask him to know about her father. Lin smirk about her curiosity, "My my, aren't you curious, little hanyo," he comment her. Kokoro shift to human form and give Lin a glare, who doesn't look faze. Takeshi look at her for long time before he turn to face the city, "Very well, since you already know the story about him and how he take Dark Knight Sparda side with Empress Ayame's tribe, and myself. Before the rebellion and the fake marriage with Empress, your father and his tribes met another wolf tribe, Lord Darcia and the General made an agreement to join the alliance by a marriage with General's daughter and your father," he explains to her, Mitsuki look stun, "Your father didn't have a choice, so he agree to marry her. Their marriage were great pass eighteen years, until the tragedy strikes by the time I was eighteen, her entire tribes were slain by Mundus because her clan treat human better. Your father's tribe, Empress Ayame's tribe join force with Sparda to turn against the demons. Only Sparda sealed himself to prevent Mundus escape, he let us go and live peace with human. Oh, before I forget, you are his second child, he and general's daughter bore the son. You have a half-brother, Mitsuki, who is in fact alive. Because of your existence,you have a challenge the throne," he finish explaining and reveal Mitsuki is Kiba's second child. This makes Mitsuki and her companion look shock. Issun begin to spoken out, "If you said is true, then where is Lord Kiba's son," he ask him nervously. Takeshi doesn't answer his question, instead he draw his katana, Mitsuki look alert along with her companions. "W-W-Wait, where is onii-san?" she try to stop him and the location of her eldest half-brother, Kokoro is about to join in, but Lin use his demonic power to hold her and Chibiterasu, "Do not interfere," he warn them with sinister smile. Kokoro scowl at him, "Then where is her older half brother?" she bark at him, he look at his master, "Mitsuki's eldest half brother is right in front of her," he respond loudly, Mitsuki overheard Lin as she look at him, then in fear she slowly look at Takeshi, who suddenly smirk as he draw his katana, "Hello, little sister," he greet his half youngest sister, this bewildered Mitsuki and her companions, she can sense his demonic aura is a lot more powerful, similar to Fallen God. Before she can do anything, Takeshi start charging towards her, causing her to draw Genesis and block his attack as their blades sparks. She doesn't want to fight him, even he is her half family member.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 am
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

While Mitsuki and Takeshi clash their blades, mainly Takeshi because Mitsuki kept blocking his attack. Lin watch their fight amusing, while Chibiterasu and Kokoro look at them nervously. Mitsuki keep grunt from each hit against Genesis and his katana, until they once again clash. Takeshi face is closer to her face, "Why are you hesitating, I thought you are heroine after you fought the powerful false god," he said to her calmly. Mitsuki is trying to keep blocking his katana, "I do not wish to fight you," she respond to him, but Takeshi doesn't take her respond as he use his strength to push her away and she lost her balance to cause her body to rolled over. Takeshi scoff to see her losing her balance, he spoken to her coldly, "Half demon like you, wish to yield, don't make me laugh. We carry our father's bloodline, and we don't yield against the opponent. Father grown weak because of you and your mortal mother, and they met their death. Maybe he's fond with humans for most of time," he told her as she slowly stand up and pull down her hood, yet wince because of injuries she have against Falcon. Mitsuki look at her elder half brother nervously, but she quickly shook her head, "Your wrong, Father wasn't weak because he fond with humans. His death doesn't have anything to do with love with my mother. I grown respect him and Sparda-sama, they have a heart that for loving another person, such as my mother and Sparda-sama's late wife. I might don't know father's relationship with your mother, but after I hear your story, I do realize that he also loves her, before her death," she explains to him about their father's death. This seems taken Takeshi, recall his mother spoken to him about human and her desire wish to live in peace with human, until Mundus killed her and her clans. Takeshi grew enrage and start rushing towards her, "What's so special about humans?" he raise his voice about to kill her, making rest of companions react, Lin just smirk, "Hmph, pathetic little hanyo," he mocks her. Suddenly the wind arrive pass through them. This surprise the companions as they recognize the scent. A female figure draw her katana and block Takeshi's katana, he slightly surprise to reveal it's Ayame and about to kick him, but he jump back. He glare at the Empress, "It's been sixteen year since we seen each other, Ayame," he greet her, while Mitsuki sat down and let her high speed regeneration heal her injuries. Ayame scowl at him, "Takeshi, your half sister have nothing to do with the throne," she said to him as she defending her adopted daughter. Mitsuki look at her older half brother as her ears lay flat, Ayama didn't look at her as she spoken out, "Mitsuki, you have to tell him your own path. That way he won't challenge you," she instruct her, in order to get away from fight. Mitsuki look at her in surprise, Takeshi scoff on empress, "You haven't change Ayame, still caring about humans," he mocks her. Ayame glares at him, until Mitsuki encourage herself, "I don't chose a throne, I already set my path as Heroine after I killed Fox for giving Nanashi-san, Atticus-san and his late wife, and rest of Nanashi clan a peace. Father probably understand why he's an emperor after he met my mother, I'm pretty sure that's your mother wish to live in human world," she told him her honest truth for her own path, this shock both Lin and Takeshi.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vincent stood against a statue as the portal he exited from disappeared. His hair was back to being blue and green as he was accompanied by his good friend, E-Man. His furry companion stood against a different pillar as Vincent smiled at him. He didn't know how E-Man grew taller since their last fight though he was sure that it had to do with his spine being strengthened by magic. Vin smiled softly as he nodded at his partner in crime. E-Man smiled brightly before grabbing his backpack and turning on a cloaking device. As he stayed invisible, he grabbed his Fifty Caliber Sniper Rifle before jumping up to one of the statues with his rifle pointed straight at the unknown man with beautiful eyebrows. Vincent smiled before he placed his pistols under his coat, walking out to clear view of this emperor. Vin smiled as he placed his hands over his head, speaking up to help out the conversation,"You know..everyone has a weakness for doing the business...you know, being close to your lover and monster mashing your gentiles together?"
E-Man softly slapped his forehead before placing his finger on the trigger. He was a sharp eye but Vin was just a showman. As he stood there to try and get their attention, Vin placed his hands on his hips before looking at the emperor with his emerald green eye while his cyan blue left eye was covered in an eyepatch,"but please, I won't stick my neck in other people's family business..sooo...you guys want to grab a pizza or are we going to stand outside where I'm pretty sure it's about to rain."

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:13 pm
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Obliviously, all wolves demons smell both E-Man and Vincent. Mitsuki, in other hand, can tell that's Vincent divine essence. Takeshi didn't turn his head towards Vincent as he remain still. Mitsuki is really hate how this goes, "Can't he tell how tremendous demonic power will be? Are they trying to get themselves killed?" she question her thought, but Ayame cover her ears from words she is not ready to know. Ayame slightly widen her forest green eyes to see him, "Son of King of God?" she thought. Kokoro spoken out, "What are you doing here?" she call him out. Lin smirk and look at his master as he glaze his blue eyes on Vincent, "Lord Takeshi, what should we do about him? He seems a lot challenging," he ask him as he can smell his divine essence. Takeshi remain silent and sheath his katana, but he use his psionic to levitate the debris towards Vincent, Mitsuki quickly summon Raijin's thunder ability to struck the lightning on debris in pieces. He spoken out to him coldly, "Son of late Arigane, ironically same as Mitsuki, both father is a king, but differenect species." he said to him coldly and turn around to face him with a glare, making Mitsuki worried.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin smiled softly as the debris passed him, using his skills to dodge the attack quickly. As he smiled softly, he brushed his bottom lip with his thumb, summoning his newly developed keyblade to his side inside a nice and detailed sheath that looked like a angel wing. As he stood there with his right emerald green eye staring at the emperor, Vincent spoke up with a soft tone,"Well...you need to be nice to the people around you. Did your mother ever teach you good manners?"
With a smile smile, Vin pulled out his long keyblade from his custom sheath, his eye staring straight down at this new opponent before he began to speak his mind,"Speaking of which..you seem to know me and I'm sorry to say but...I don't know yours.."

I belong by my friends

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:28 pm
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Obliviously because he hates humans after Kiba and Suzume fallen for each other," Ayame flattly states. Takeshi draw his black long sword and face Vincent, but knowing his aura is bit similar to his, but he recall his father's word after he nearly kill his new born half sister, "Hmph, just like my father told me sixteen years ago," he said to him, then glance at Lin, "Lin, don't let them escape," he order him, "As you wish my king," he respond and take a look at both Ayame and Mitsuki before he snap his finger to bend them. Ayame looks surprise, "What the h*ll?" she ask and try to move and look at Lin as she look shock, "What are you?" she ask him. Mitsuki immediately recognize as the shadow bind them by the shape of the wolves, "He can control his own shadow to obey his command," she explains to her adopted mother. Lin look mischievous, "Smart one, little hanyo. Those wisdom gods taught you very well," he praise her, making her feel uneasy.
Takeshi take his enhance speed towards Vincent, "A keyblade, interesting weapon," he said to her before swing his blade at him.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin was surprised to see his two friends unable to move, making his growl slightly before he noticed Takenshi dashing toward him with great speed. With a small smile, Vincent twirled his blade backwards to deflect his bladed opponent's sword with such strength. He smiled brightly before he jumped away quickly, having his main man, E-Man aim at the emperor with such steady skill. He then shot at Takeshi three times before disappearing once again to create a plan to free their friends.
Vincent smiled brightly before he summoned an identical keyblade in his other hand before dashing toward the Emperor, swinging his blades like a pair of scissors cutting a piece of paper. As he made his attack, E-Man used his invisiblity cloaking device to disappear quickly, dashing toward a statue closest enough to find Mitsuki and Ayame trapped by the emperor's shadow. Very interesting indeed..

I belong by my friends

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:10 pm
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi, with his enhance hearing, he defect the bullets by his sword. He quickly block the attack from Vincent, he rose his eyebrow about two keyblades, "Duel Master, don't make me laugh, but you leave out the opening," he comment as he strike him with his claws, knowing the art of warrior.
"So, you master the shadow to bind us," said Kokoro in annoyance to Lin. Lin look at her with amuse, "Yes, my master is a nature awareness, but you are the master whip specialist. Maybe because of your bond with little Mitsuki, your demonic energy is made out of light," he states of her skills. Although he can smell E-Man, "You think you will fight the shadow, little rat. Unlike you, are you just a predator to our demon race," he mocking him. Mitsuki knew who is he talking about, "He's a ferret," she correcting him in protest. Ayame is getting worried as she smell E-Man and doesn't look back.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items