Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm
Demmonic
StarRuption
Demmonic
I dont really play to many games anymore... Though when I do play them I love legend of zelda games heart I also from time to time play pokemon or oblivion elder scrolls on my laptop.

Oblivion? D:
I was never able to beat that game. One of my main quest characters apparently just died before I finished doing whatever for them. So yeahh.. <.<

XD I went on a binge for that game. My parents were busy all weekend so i sat there from 8pm friday to 4am sat then got back to playing it around 6am XD Then i was up till 4 again and played till midnight. I didnt really touch the main story much. I joined the dark brotherhood pretty soon after i left the sewers. After the brotherhood was completed i joined the theives and am still working for them. I also completed the arena 3nodding Though like i said barely touched the main game XD

I liked the Grey Fox. :3
And yeah, I like the game but I can't stand that I wasn't able to complete it. :/
Bugs/glitches annoy the hell out of me. u.u

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm
I'm still exploring on games but my XBL gamertag is IHR Death Droid but I'm usually more into LARPing (Live Action Role Playing)  

Obelyn Tendael

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm
anybody playing assassin's creed brotherhood? or Halo reach?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 am
Sin Error

I play both  

Obelyn Tendael

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:29 am
*Looks up from her game boy* Pokemon, a lot of Nintendo, and some horror games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am
DT_Matt
Sin Error

I play both

Yesh
It's so hard to find matches in ACB though  

Lwantssugark

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am
Lwantssugark
DT_Matt
Sin Error

I play both

Yesh
It's so hard to find matches in ACB though

Add me: PSN: Sinerror

and for Reach XBL: Sin error
xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm
I like the Fatal Frame series, Final Fantasy X, Neverwinter Nights, Ratchet and Clank, The Sims III, Silent Hill, etc.  

an ornery pear

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Storm_Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 pm
I play pc and/or playstation games. My favorites would be Kingdom Hearts, The Sims, and Dragon Age. I also love Age of Mythology/Age of Empires and a ton of the sim games on facebook, like cityville or mafia wars.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 am
I play mostly a lot of action RPG's, some FPS's mostly on xbox... some of my favorites are (all games include full series) Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Halo, Dragon Age, Fable, KOTOR, L4D and Bioshock... and on other consoles, Kingdom Hearts, SSX, Legend of Zelda,Tony Hawks Underground, Epic Mickey, Trauma Center, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure, Donkey kong, super mario bro.s and duck hunt! XD
also, I used to Play WoW, but my account got hacked, and it was taking too much time, so i never got it back.

My XBL gamertag is Eclyps 13 if anyone feels like adding me  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am
Sin Error

I play Reach!
And Brotherhood, if I had it. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 am
Eclyps Th1rt3en
Epic Mickey

Epic Mickey?
How is it? I haven't talked to anyone that has played it and I wanted a gamer's opinion before I spent cash on it.  

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Rainebow Monkee
Eclyps Th1rt3en
Epic Mickey

Epic Mickey?
How is it? I haven't talked to anyone that has played it and I wanted a gamer's opinion before I spent cash on it.

it's pretty ok so far, I haven't finished it yet. story wise it's not as easy to sit and play through for more than about two hours at a time, in large part because the actual game play feels a little repetative, even though the puzzles are different. but it's interesting enough to keep going back to it. the target audience is a bit younger than my general genre of game so that might be part of it too. what bothers me is the auto save feature, you can't choose when and where you save, it's checkpoint style, if you make a mistake, or want to do something a little differently, chances are the game just saved over what you wanted to change, and the only way to go back is to start over... which is a pain. another minor thing that bothers me, is that you can paint the world around you, so it looks better right? well, what they don't advertise, is that as soon as you eave the area, it goes back to looking like it did before you painted (or thinned) the area.

what I DO like about the game is the ability to have a choice in hw you go through the world, how you react does make a difference in the gameplay. (minor in comparison to say, mass effect) but a difference none the less.
the history behind the game is something i really enjoy, because I've always loved the old cartoons, it's fun to go back through and see all the characters time seemed to have forgotten. not to mention the re-appearance of oswald the lucky rabbit, that is what ultimately made me decide on getting the game.
when going through different area's there are certain old cartoon based 2d worlds you have to pass through in order to get to the other side, that's one of the more interesting parts of the game.
Also i like how the world is based on the disneyland theme parks, the whole game tends to bring back strings of nothing but good memories for me, (even if it does look dark and gloomy, lol) but i kinda like dark and gloomy so that's ok ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm
Eclyps Th1rt3en

it's pretty ok so far, I haven't finished it yet. story wise it's not as easy to sit and play through for more than about two hours at a time, in large part because the actual game play feels a little repetative, even though the puzzles are different. but it's interesting enough to keep going back to it. the target audience is a bit younger than my general genre of game so that might be part of it too. what bothers me is the auto save feature, you can't choose when and where you save, it's checkpoint style, if you make a mistake, or want to do something a little differently, chances are the game just saved over what you wanted to change, and the only way to go back is to start over... which is a pain. another minor thing that bothers me, is that you can paint the world around you, so it looks better right? well, what they don't advertise, is that as soon as you eave the area, it goes back to looking like it did before you painted (or thinned) the area.

what I DO like about the game is the ability to have a choice in hw you go through the world, how you react does make a difference in the gameplay. (minor in comparison to say, mass effect) but a difference none the less.
the history behind the game is something i really enjoy, because I've always loved the old cartoons, it's fun to go back through and see all the characters time seemed to have forgotten. not to mention the re-appearance of oswald the lucky rabbit, that is what ultimately made me decide on getting the game.
when going through different area's there are certain old cartoon based 2d worlds you have to pass through in order to get to the other side, that's one of the more interesting parts of the game.
Also i like how the world is based on the disneyland theme parks, the whole game tends to bring back strings of nothing but good memories for me, (even if it does look dark and gloomy, lol) but i kinda like dark and gloomy so that's ok ^^

Wow. o.o
That was a pretty good description. But yeah, the auto-save sounds like a pain. And the fact that the older cartoons were in it is what got my interest in the first place. :3
I think I'll probably get it when I go to pick up Dragon Age II. (March 8)  

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Kamorynth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm
I play RPGs and Shooter games, like Final Fantasy and Halo. My PS3 isn't working currently, I think I just need new cables, but I mostly just play Xbox 360 anyways. Still, I wanna beat FFXIII and Eternal Sonata something aweful now that I know I can't LoL. Ibotenic is my Xbox Live name, I mostly just play Halo Reach and Black Ops lately that's multi-player. I'm MUCH better at Halo though ^^ Also I used to play WoW and might be getting into it again, just not sure yet.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff