Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 pm
O O C: Wow thats amazing! ^.^ I sure wish I could do that.... I'm 18 and sometimes I can't even finish one plate. I'm not sick or nuthin, I just don't have much of a appetite. *sniff* I love food.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:45 pm
OOC: Yeah ^_^ I love food as well XDD *is skinny as heck and can eat that much*  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm
(I once actually was asked to leave i was in a buffet resturaunt so long once...)

User ImageLunair looked up at her, barely nodding, andvery carefully and deliberately, he moved to stand up, folding his wings in to his back as he did, but when he put all his weight on his feet, he winced, and nearly buckled, catching himself on the bed. he was trembling again, but managed to stop himself after a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan looked at him and thought of where it was. She had no idea in fact. "Find it yourself." She said like a country western cowboy. "Or die." She said with her fake southern drawl and chuckled to herself then left the room and slipped her key into her pocket. She went to find the library

{{Sorry i dont reply very often. Im kinda like very busy.... hehe :}}  

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

"Eh?..." was all Kent said as Miyan spoke about finding the library himself. Even when she left abruptly, all he did still was blink. Eventually, a smirk slowly crept onto his face. Man... she was playful. Standing up from his bed with the intent of locating this library, he first went ahead and straightened up his side of the room. With everything unpacked and suitcase hidden away, he was quite content to say that he lived here. As he turned for the door, his stomach started grumbling. Silly him, he forgot to eat something before coming here. "Very well then!" he said as a matter-of-factly, even though no one was nearby, "I shall find the cafeteria first, and then locate this mystical library!" With that, he left the room and, after locking it, he set out with the intent of eating...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 am
User Image
Kaylie watched him before getting up.She fixed her hat,which surprisingly had only tilted from laying on her bed.She walked over to the door and opened it.

O O C: lol thats happened tooo =D

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 am
lunair slid into his boots, and followed her, more steady now. He kept his wings tightly tucked, the feathers on both visible where the scars were underneath. His body language said it all. He was trying to avoid drawing attention, even when there was almost no one else around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

"I'll have exactly what he is having." Celia replied with a smile. The waitress' jaw dropped. She then hurried off. Celia looked at Batrimaeus. "I like tea a lot, but I haven't tried many kinds." she said. She continued to smile. "I must say, you look so cute when you blush." Celia admitted. She gasped, and started to blush. "Oh... I'm sorry... That must've sounded so weird." Celia said as she looked away.

within love

Devout Grabber

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 am
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan smirked as she spyed the Library. Miyan headed outside to explore. She walked and strolled for a whi.lee just getting some good fresh air. Miyan breathed in deep breaths of air that smelled like rain. She looked up to see dark clouds moving in. She smiled to herself. She loved the rain. The small drops began to fall down now and then hitting her ears, shoulders, and face. It felt refreshing. she moved back toward the building, not wanting to get too wet. She re-entered the building and went towards the cafe. She saw Kent inside. "Long time no see, Kent" She said as she headed towards the counter. "Do you guys have any fresh sushi?" She asked the waitress. Hoping to get a good plate of sushi. Her stomach grumbled in protest to the multi-grain bar that she ate at breakfast.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:00 pm
Bartimaeus stared for a moment, then busted out laughing merrily. "The same could be said for you, my windy friend! Don't worry, that didn't sound wierd at all. Please, don't be afriad to speak your mind in front of me. Oh, look, a butterfly!" He followed the pretty butterfly with his eyes as the ADD kicked in.

User Image  

Hellfire926

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia laughed and watched the butterfly. "I haven't had so much fun with someone before. I'm really glad that you offered me lunch." she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm
"Oh, it's no problem! I sure hope that we are classmates, that way we see each other around more often." Bartimaeus smiled. Their food arrived and he began wolfing all of his food down as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. Soon enough, it was all gone. Sipping on his Famous Mountain Tea, he thought, Ah, an average quality tea. It does have a very fresh taste, though.

User Image

OOC: Uhm...should we make our own teachers or does someone need to get a character accepted as a teacher? Also, can we input generic bad guys or.....? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like all of your inputs on where you would like the roleplay to go. I'm sorry if I sound rude. whee  

Hellfire926

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Kaylie gave a soft smile."It's down this way"She said.She started towards the cafe.Her wings were still,suprisingly,usually they twitched a lot.

O O C:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

"That would be wonderful." Celia said. She quickly ate her food, but not as quickly as Bartimaeus. She started to drink the tea. " This actually tastes good." Celia said with a smile.

within love

Devout Grabber

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas