Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela was pleased when Bloody Fey took the lead. She admired strong women. Most of her old, mostly female crew weren't quite that amazing. Why had she picked them in the first place? She couldn't remember.

She responded to Keita, "It's not how many times you cut yourself. It's how many times someone else cuts you. You definitely shouldn't trust someone else to do it. Especially not Charlie." She patted the dagger sheathed at her right thigh.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
MitashiUchiha16
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik watched the events unfold, dumbfounded. Her hand raised slowly to the slight cut on her shoulder where the bullet had grazed her skin. Her eyes swiveled over to the gunner woman and she scowled. What had started as a simple joke had turned into a frontal attack.
Wha' a b***h... Tik thought, already anticipating the dreadful voyage ahead as she narrowed her eyes. She drew her hand away and it was covered in blood... a nice addition to her already bruised wrists. A blasted b***h wi' a cocky attitude. Great. Sounds like I'll be havin' me loads o' fun on this trip...
After the vixen had signed her name with a flourish, Tik walked past her, contemplating whether or not she should just push her out of the way. She would've if the first mate wasn't in the way. She glared at Feye and drew her bloody finger across the parchment. It was hardly more than a line, but one could slightly discern a thin 'NN'...

edited. my bad!  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

[OOC: My mind is currently working slow for me. Sorry if it didn't make much sense.]

Antonio's ears heard the all-too-familiar voice that only belonged to the captain Angela. Whom was calling him by his nickname, Tomato-head, since he was pretty much obsessed with the fruit/vegetable/whatever.
"Sí, capitán!" he replied cheerfully, looking at her direction. He then returned his attention to the new gunner, whom he had not noticed had walked towards the captain first and signed her name and all. "Cap'n is callin' me, so if you excuse me~" Antonio said, smiling and simply ran into the small storage room that he was ordered to find a table for the new recruits to sign in.
He was lucky enough not to trip over his feet this time, but the cobwebs smacked into his face---luckily, again, no spiders. He coughed, ramming into some items within the room, making much more commotion behind the closed door than intended to.
The storage room's door finally opened, spitting out Antonio's battleaxe and himself carrying a tiny table with both hands. It wasn't heavy since it wasn't large enough to being him down. It still called for both of his hands to hold it though.

He immediately went to Angela's side, but on the way, he had tripped once again, but caught himself before the table smack someone that wasn't him. "Whoa-ho! Almost fell again!" he exclaimed, laughing to himself. His mouth had a friendly grin, his green eyes examining the newcomers. He gently placed the table down, taking its advantage and placed his elbows on it, his hand resting on his cheek.
"Don't you worry! A little p***k is not gonna hurt that much! Right, Cap'n Alice?" said the Hispanic, chuckling. He had once again, said the captain's name wrong but he couldn't help it. He had a bad memory with names to begin with.

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm
keita sighed and took the quill jabing his gunwound. he looked around at the others on board "something tells me you're gonna need a doctor for more situations then you expect.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

In thanks, Angela have Antonio a light tap on his forehead with the back of her hand. "I don't talk to caterpillars and play with disappearing cats, so I'm no Alice," she said. Then she turned to Keita. "You have no idea, Doc." She grinned.

((Sorry. Short post >.<))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

[OOC: Geh. Short as well.]
The back hand of the captain lightly smacked Antonio's forehead, making him slightly confused which resulted to his smile being a wide 'O'.
"¿Qué? It's not Alice?" He asked, obviously surprised that he got her name. He acted like this was not a normal occurrence when it was.
He gently rubbed his forehead even though it was just a playful tap, it was a habit to touch anywhere that was 'attacked'. Then his eyes widened.
"Oh! Then is it Captain Allie? Abby? Andy?"
He tried again and again, but her name was nowhere to be fond in his little mind. Heavy emphasis on little. Heh.
Anyways, having little attention span as usual, Antonio focused on the guy whom the captain had called 'Doc'.
"You're a doctor? You look so young though! How old are you?"

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm
keita gave a quick chuckle and then sighned his full name 'Keita J. Maka' im glad you agree with me. but i might need some tools incase an injury of specific damage occurs.i could head back to my place but the navy is probably all over the place by now" he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Moving the blood into her finger slightly she then froze it. Licking the end she watched as it healed quickly. She had no idea how she had came upon these powers. But she was rather gifted about it. Looking to the girl she grimanced before making a slight scowl muttering about how she should've held her tongue. She was not a mother and thank god for that. So she wasn't about to go ahead and let some little fourteen year old mock her. Glaring up slightly to the sky she made a face looking to the captain slightly."A storm is rolling in.. And will be here tomorrow captain!"Shouted out her voice from being at the bow of the ship.

It was slightly contrandicting though since today was a beautiful sunny day. Looking to the sky once more it was another part of her gift. Since she sensed a heavy ammount of water in the air. Standing she slipped on her jacket before moving towards the captain."I say if we left, in about an hour we'd beat it.. But be aware though, this is the first of the season storm so the sea, will not be merciful.."Spoke out her voice looking to the captain. She didn't feel like minding masts and worrying about them breaking.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
That Spaniard's go' no more brain than a barnacle... Tik thought, wiping the blood off of her arm with her sponge with a grin. Reminds me almost of m'brothers, those fools wi' legs... God, I do miss 'em... and the way 'e talks reminds me o' home, wi' tha' Spanish o' 'is...
"Ay, mate!" she called cheerfully, approaching them. "And wha' may your name be, then?"

[ooc: Spamano!!!!!]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm
Arisa Raven finnally made it to the port just passed her old home.She saw the mass numbers of people and ships and that site lightened her spirits." I'll surly find him here. No doubt about it." she smiled and pulled her large bag behind her.
"alright so....where do i start looking?" She taught to herself. "well since there are so many ships here someone must be looking for new crew members?" She suddenly got the perfect idea.
She headed to the pub and as soon as she stepped in the vibe hit her and she was terrified. All of the pirates around her seemed much stronger then her. Knowing this she swallowed hard and continued in,hoping that her current skills would impress a captain.  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Angela looked to the sky as well. "Hmm. If we have a day, let's stay here for a little longer. I have a feeling...." she trailed off. She shook her head. It wasn't like her to mumble, or to have any sort of "feeling" other than the feeling of being at sea. She took the paper and pen after Keita was finished. "Okay. That's all for now. All the souls have been signed over." She grinned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm
arisa heard the voice of the lady captain and ran over to her. "could you spare room for a new member? Please im looking for a crew to join and i;ll do anything you ask of me." She rambled nervously" I may not look like much but i can prove that i will be of use to you." She bowed and shook nervously. her manners had been drilled into her head since birth she couldnt help but use them now. Hopefully the pirate captain wouldnt find her useless because of such a weakness.  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm
"yes capitan" he said trying to get used to the idea. he then walked over to tik seeing her cut "now what happened to you?" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

"Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there, girlie!"
Angela chuckled at the girl's eagerness. She crouched down to look into the bowing girl's eyes. She smiled a bit at the sight of them, eager and full of purpose. Impressive, she thought. "You won't get anywhere begging like that. You'll only get pity. Now, tell me, how much experience do you have with piracy?"

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Lidia grinned at having gone unnoticed throughout what looked like the crude prisoner signing. "I got on here to get away not get more bindings." she muttered under her breath. Leaning against the railing she smiled as the Hipanic rattled off names, in wane attempts at the real one. "Well if we're going to wait we might as well have some grub." her face lit up, and walked in direction that seemed best for the kitchen. (OutofCarmel: erg, why must you go so quicky?))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff