Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm
Blinking once she was grabbed she fell back with him. Landing on top of him, she looked down a little before grinning. Moving closer to him nearing the distance between their faces she smirked."Oh you have no idea.."Murmured her voice teasingly before she pushed him down more into the fountain. Smiling she pulled away jumping out of the fountain looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm
keita smiled and jumped out of the fountain and ran towards her "get back here" he said laughing.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 pm
Smirking she looked to him, sticking out her tongue. Running forward into a crowd she jumped forward over a man kneeling to ask a girl an important question. Landing upon the ground she twisted around smiling back to him. Turning around she ran down a street before turning running out of the village. Hiding behind a wall she looked to the side waiting for him to come running.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 pm
keita followed holo and saw her run out of the village and ran to were she was "what are you planning?" he said to himself passing the wall.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 pm
Waiting ever so patiently she peered to the side hearing him walk forward. Watching him pass by she moved forward her hands covering his eyes. Keeping them there, she moved around in front of him still covering his eyes. Leaning up she placed her lips near his ear."That you can't catch me.."Whispered her voice gently into his ear beore pulling away. Looking up at him, she then leaned forward placing a kiss upon his cheek. Pulling away quickly she smiled looking up at him, her canines showing."Come get me, if you can.."Spoke out her voice teasingly yet challenging smiling up at him. Twirling around she ran forward and soon found herself in what used to be the wheat field.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 pm
keita blushed and ran after holo "come on quit playing with me" he said as he chased her into the wheat feild "wonder why she ran here?" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm
Standing in the middle of the field she looked about at the left over wheat. Leaning down grabbed a few left over stalks. Standing back up she ran her finger tips over them."How sad.."Murmured her voice before watching them straighten out and fill with wheat. She dropped them slightly before looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm
keita followed holo and stoped running when he caught up to her seeing her sad excprecion "w....what's..what's wrong holo" he said between heavy breaths  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm
Looking up she then looked back to the stalks of wheat watching them cripple once more. Pointing down to them she made a slight face."The left over stalks.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she placed a hand upon her cheek. Looking down slightly it was somewhat saddening to know all the work she had put into the harvest and some of the stalks were left behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm
keita looked around seing about a tenth of the wheat laying crushed on the ground "oh yeah. sorry i guess since you're the god of harvesting seeing this would make you depressed" he said walking over to holo  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 pm
Allowing a sigh to escape her lips, she then looked up to him. A small smile curled upon her lips as she did."I guess you caught me.."Teased her voice gently as she smirked a little. Trying to change the subject from the left over harvest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm
keita blushed "i-i guess so. so umm what happens now?" he said wondering why she wanted him to chase her  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 pm
Smirking she shrugged a little looking up at him. Her tail revealed itself as she pulled off her hat her ears automaticly moving forward."You get a prize, I suppose.."Spoke out her voice even more teasingly as she looked up to him. Moving closer to him, she leaned up placing a hand upon his chest her face nearing his.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm
keita blushed as holo's face neared his is she really going to kiss me he thought  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm
Kissing his cheek near his lips playfully she then pulled away. Grinning a mischievious grin she looked up to him muffling a giggle."There you go.."Chimmed her voice as she giggled even more looking at how red his face was.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff