Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm
Peering at him, she then blushed even more her whole face turning red making a similar face to 0w0;. She then looked away getting out of his truck."Oh.."Was all she could muster up to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm
keita grabbed the bags of food from the truck and brought them inside and put them away blushing the whole time "well you didn't know so i guess it doesn't mean anything" he said still blushing.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm
Looking to him, she followed him in being nodding a little."Alright.."Murmured her voice before she looked down. Noticing a scale appear on her leg her eyes widened. Watching her legs become to grow with scales she ran to the bathroom."Oh no, oh no, oh no!"Shrieked her voice quickly as she slipped off her bottoms slightly gaining a tail before she sat in the tube. Turning on the water she looked up hoping he had atleast a huge can of salt somewhere."Keita! I need some salt!"Cried out her voice as she tore off the shirt tossing it to the ground. Her blond hair fell over her shoulders hiding her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm
keita heard sara shreik and dropped his groceries and ran into the bathroom "what happened?" he said frantacly and his eyes widened at the site of sara's growing tail "what's happaning?" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Looking to him, she watched as her tail grew more until it was finally like how she was before. The pink ruby scales glistened in the water as she sighed. Her tail hung over the edge of the tube as she looked to him."Every few days, if a mermaid is upon land we will gain our tail.. We don't know when, or where but we always do.. Its a reason why we never come upon land.. Though I thought I would be getting it tomorrow.."Murmured her voice before she ran a hand under water amongst her shiny scales. Looking up to him, she sighed once more."Can I have some salt please? Fresh water isn't going to cut it.."Pleaded her voice looking up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm
keita nodded and went back into the kitchen grabing all the salt shakers he could find "i guess ill have to go buy more salt" he said as he poured the salt into the tub.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm
Shaking her head she then relaxed in the water. Shutting off the water with her fin she the looked up to him."No, this is fine.."Murmured her voice gently yet sweetly looking up into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm
keita blushed "o-ok so umm if you need anything just let me know he said with a smile.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm
Smiling she nodded looking away and closing her eyes. Resting her head against the tube she sighed a little loving the feel of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm
keita stepped out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall feeling his heart pounding. he was starting to have feelings for sara. he got up and finished putting the groceries away and layed down on the couch with a sigh.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm
Humming a song she moved her tail up then back down into the water. Smiling she then began to sing the song gently knowing she liked Keita more than a friend. Singing out gently yet quietly she oened her eyes looking at her tail blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 am
after a couple of hours keita began makeing lunch. of course anything involving fish was out of the question so he began to make mild curry for sara and spicy curry for himself as lunch. when he finished making it he brought sara's food into the bathroom "hey i brought you lunch" he said blushing at seeing sara topless "i made curry" he saidputting the lid over the toilet and sat down placeing his food on his lap as he ate."so how long do you think it will take until you change back.?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am
Smiling taking the plate looking down at it. Taking a bite she then blinked at his question."Hmm.. About another half an hour.. And thankyou"Murmured her voice gently before eating her food. Finishing she smiled placing the plate upon the counter. Her golden hair fell about the tube, her chest, and even over the sides from being so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am
keita finished eating and got up "ok ill go grab a towel so you can dry of once you change back" he said as he got a towel from the closet and set it near the tub "and your welcome."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am
After he left she turned on her belly and rested against the tube her arms folding to rest her cheek upon it. She smiled looking up to him once he returned."Hey Keita.. Do you think we could go to the beach tomorrow?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up into his eyes. Her fine lifting up then lowering down as she lookd to him. She had always wanted to walk amongst the sand but never had a chance to do so.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff