Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra looked up from her bed hearing Anja in her doorway. The pain hit just then, a sharp pain through her heart. The funny thing was, it didn't just hurt, it also felt like a nervous tickle. She wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but she knew it was probably a mixed emotion. "Come in." She replied in a low non-emotional voice. She wiped the tears from her eyes before the door was opened and laid with her head still on the bed looking up at Anja with her hands folded under her chin. "Before you ask, no I'm not mad or upset with you. My concern lied with Mira. I saw her looking so weak and I got scared for her. The nurse wouldn't let me in so I had to watch through sound-proof glass." She sighed and rolled on her back looking up at the ceiling. "Honestly, I couldn't make out too much of what was going on, but... it seemed like... Mira cared more for you than she did earlier... and she..." Vixandra closed her eyes and clenched her fists under her head. "She kissed you... I don't know. I'm just confused is all." She had so many things going through her head that she could barely keep it all straight. Her thoughts raced to what Mira had said to her about wanting to be the first person to kiss her... then to Anja about her agreeing to try and be close... then back to Mira kissing Anja. It did look like a straight lips to lips kiss from where she was standing. Such a kiss... so beautiful and full of wanting... the kind that she longed to earn from someone special. Without a direction to focus on, Vixandra kept her eyes closed and grabbed a pillow placing it over her face and trying to relax. The urge to cry was gone, but the urge to disappear was growing.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Olivia sighed as she arrived at the front of the college. Taking a quick look over to make sure she was in the right place, the girl was soon moving her Mazda RX-8 into the student parking lot, making sure her parking permit was visible before she got out and popped the trunk. Grabbing her bags, she actually walked to the front of the college to take in the detail. The college was nice, she had to admit, the brochure had defintely displayed the building as it was. And the air was heavy with freshness, rather than the expensive and stifling perfume her mother wore.

Finally choosing to move up the path, Olivia soon found herself taking the stairs up to the second floor, glad to see that she had finally made it to the floor she was supposed to be on. There was a sign up sheet there, and a quick once over told her it was for room assignments. Picking up the pencil, she easily wrote her name in neat, little capital letters in the slot next to the words ‘Single Room 3’.

“That’s a relief.” She muttered to herself, grabbing her bags once more and heading the the room she had chosen. Planning on getting settled in, she figured she would head out to explore the campus for a bit.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja listened carefully to what Vixandra said. She nodded, taking it all in. And, she now felt like a huge idiot, a futile idiot who was in the way. She inhaled a quick breath, and masked up that feeling. "So, I see." She said softly. "I think what happened in there was that we both got emotional. And, the kiss wasn't on the lips, Vixandra." Anja explained, rubbing the back of her neck, feeling awkward. She really had no clue what to say. Well, she was holding back a few things to say that came with the feeling of when she was walking into forbidden territory. It was time to leave it too.

"I'll let Mumira know that you would like to speak with her, and I will let you know when she wakes up, okay?" Anja asked, forcing a small smile. "It's the least I can do for hurting you." She softly whispered before shoving her hands in her pockets to return to Mumira, so she could tell her the bit of 'news' when she woke up.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin was excited that elizabeth wanted to be her friend as she gave her a big hug then kissed her cheek oh thank you lizzy I,m glad u want to be my friend I,m so happy now,Robin smiled a big smile as all her doubts were slowly disappearing as she again hugged Elizabeth like a teddybear

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled and hugged Robin back, glad to have improved the girl's day. "I'm glad you're happy, Robin. Hey, let's go for a walk, okay? I haven't gotten a chance to see the campus yet. And maybe we'll see some of the other girls, too... As far as I can tell, the dorms have been empty most of the day. It's no wonder, though... the weather outside is just gorgeous." Lizzy caught herself babbling and laughed. "Sorry... If I'm ever talking too much, please let me know." She stood up and offered Robin her hand.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

The driver pulled up to the front walk of the school, and the back door opened. Out of the black car stepped a young woman of nineteen years. She wasn't what you'd call pretty; thin, rather shapeless, and over six feet tall. Boyish features. Short black hair and dark, brooding green eyes. Dressed in black, from head to toe. An obvious chip on her shoulder. All in all, not a girl that you would peg as someone who'd elect to come to an all-girls college. But behind her eyes was an immense intellect, and she was determined that it would get her through this experience, as it had her entire life.

Erin picked up her single, surprisingly light suitcase and nodded to the driver. He closed her door, got in the car, and left without a word. Her uncle hadn't come to see her off, but she hadn't expected he would. Not that it mattered; she didn't need him.

Even though she usually wasn't moved by much, the beauty of the college took her breath away momentarily. She looked around and immediately knew she'd be studying underneath a certain tree; a large elm just to the left of the pathway. Erin entered the Residence Hall and looked at the signup sheet. She spoke for the first time in hours, her low voice barely making a dent in the silent hall. "Ha... looks like I'm one of the last to arrive. Damn... There's not a single room left..." Sighing, she weighed her options and signed her name crisply on the line for Shared Room 2. "Oh, well... With any luck, no one will show up to be my roommate."

Shoving her room key into her pocket, she walked down the hall until she got to the door. She opened it and entered, setting her suitcase on the bed nearest the door. Erin folded her coat and placed it in one of the dressers, along with the rest of her clothes. They didn't take up much space. On one of the desks she placed several of her books; the rest she stored inside her suitcase under the bed.

Now there were only two items in her suitcase; a small, beautifully carved wooden box containing her father's coin collection, and her mother's emerald-laden locket. Inside the locket windows were two pictures, one of her mother and one of her father. She looked to make sure no one was watching, and gave each picture a quick kiss.

"Hi, mom and dad. Well, here I am, at college. You'd be proud of me if you were here, I'm sure. I got a full ride scholarship. The campus is pretty, and although the room is kind of small, it's sure as hell better than being with my uncle. I'll let you guys know how things go." Erin closed the locket and placed it inside the box, then placed the box under her pillow. Then she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, waiting for something to happen.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin took lizzi's hand and blushed as she chuckled,no its ok I love having a conversation especially from a beautiful friend like you,robin was so happy that after all these years she finally has a friend who likes her for her

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy couldn't hold back a smile; she was that glad that Robin didn't mind her ramblings. Most people snapped after the first minute and told her to shut up. She gave Robin's hand a friendly squeeze and walked with her down the hallway. Lizzy could see Anja exiting the dorms ahead of them, coming out of the second single room that was Vixandra's. She could have called out to the girl, but she decided against it. Since she shared a room with Anja, she'd get to see her later, anyway.

As they passed the second shared room, a girl lying on one of the beds with the door open caught her eye. Yikes, the girl was tall! Even taller than Anja. But Lizzy smiled and waved at her with her free hand. "Hi," she called, stepping up to the doorway, Robin's hand still in hers. "I'm Lizzy, and this is Robin. Want to come on a walk with us? It's a lovely day out there."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin opened her eyes, startled at the voice so close. She looked up to see a girl with short black and blue-streaked hair and bright green eyes smiling at her and talking. Holding her hand was a shorter girl, a blond with a very shy expression. Erin slowly sat up and processed the girl's request as well as her appearance. Pretty, she supposed, in a tomboyish way. And the girl with her was definitely lovely. She decided she had nothing to lose by joining them.

Shrugging, Erin stood and shoved her hands into her pockets. She supressed a smirk when she realized just how much she towered over the other girls. "Sure, I'm in I guess. Name's Erin."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra sighed to herself and heard Anja walk back out. Why was it so hard to communicate with the girl? All she had wanted was to get to know some of the girls before choosing someone special, but it seemed that she was going to be caught in a love triangle soon enough, whether she wanted to or not. Both of those girls were pretty and really sweet when they wanted to be. With any luck what so ever, she would be able to figure things out in a while. She heard some movement down the hall and heard Robin and the new girl from Anja's room. Vixy thought that she would do well to avoid talking to the roommate of her interest for now. Rolling off of her bed, she pulled her hair back and tied it neatly into a ponytail once more while looping her headphones around her neck. Once she was satisfied with her appearance, she decided to leave her room and lock the door behind her. She cleared the tear stains from her eyes and looked at the room diagonally across the hall from her own. Single room 3 seemed to finally be occupied and the door was cracked open slightly. She had already decided to be the greeter of the residence hall, being the first to arrive this year, so why not go over and welcome the new girl. With any luck, she would be a delight. Vixandra knocked on the door gently and called through the crack. "Excuse me, may I come in please? I'm from the second room across the hall. I'd like to welcome you properly." She smiled shyly and waited folding her hands in front of her.

Kasumi Miyagi

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

Putting her things away, Olivia was glad she had managed to get a single room. Privacy was a must have for the girl, and this was probably as much as she would get here. She actually felt comfortable in this new room for some reason, comfortable enough to hum softly to herself as she paused to look out the window. Was it always this sunny here? Or was it just today that it seemed to be bright?

Startled slightly by the knock, she heard someone call out. “Sure, yeah. One sec.” Kicking her backpack under her desk, she went to the door and opened it up, seeing another girl sporting headphones . Moving aside, she allowed the girl to enter her room. “Sorry, still getting settled in and all.”

Glancing into the hallway behind the girl for a quick second, she soon turned her attention back to the girl in her room. Olivia leaned against her door frame, wondering what the new girl was going to do. Pushing herself off the door frame, she smiled lightly. “My name’s Olivia.” She said, deciding to be the moody one on the first day. They had all year for Olivia to be moody and explosive…

St. John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy saw Vixandra walk across the hall and enter the third single room, but didn't call out. The girl seemed to have a lot on her mind, and Lizzy wasn't really one to pry. She turned her attention to the girl who had just introduced herself as Erin.

Lizzy had to tilt her head almost all the way back to look Erin in the eye. She did so and grinned up at the girl. "Awesome! Glad you're joining us." Lizzy reached out with her free hand and took Erin's, then began walking toward the exit with both Erin and Robin in tow. "Come on! I want to see everything. Do you think this place has a big library? I hope so; I love reading. I mean, the building looked big in the brochure, but I'm more worried about the quality of the content..."

With Lizzy's runaway mouth going at a hundred miles per hour, the three girls left the Residence Hall and headed toward the library.

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra looked up as the door opened and found the new occupant to look similar to herself. The woman was of medium height with medium length auburn hair and lighter eyes to match her hair. In truth, not too bad to look at. Vixandra smiled to her and bowed her head slightly. "It looks nice in here so far. I'm Vixandra Sanders. I've kind of been the one to go around and greet everyone so far it seems... being the first to arrive this morning and all. Hard to believe I've been here nearly three hours already!" She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. Hopefully she isn't moody like other people I had to deal with in high school. With any luck, she'll be as nice as the others have been so far. She looked back up at Olivia hearing Lizzy, Robin, and the new girl head off to the library. Looks like it's just me and her around the floor for a while. Supper should be served in an hour at least. She looked around the room trying to find an item of conversation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

“Oh, thanks. I’m just kind of throwing things in places so far.” Shrugging slightly, Olivia decided to continue placing things around the room as they talked. It looked like the other girl was pretty at home at the school already, which she supposed was good. Glancing back over her shoulder at the girl, she placed her empty luggage cases in the closet before turning her full attention on the girl. This time she actually took in her appearance.

”Three hours, huh?” She replied, taking a part in the conversation. “Did anything exciting happen? I’m wondering if this place is going to be more than just the whole academic bit that the brochures played up.” In secret talk, that was Olivia’s way of saying she was hoping that there would be parties, and more pretty girls, and fun. Running a hand through her hair, she hid a slight smirk. Partying was one of her favorite past times, considering it pissed her mother off so much.

”How’re you liking this place so far?” Offering an easy smile, as she sat down on the corner of her bed. The other girl could sit anywhere she wanted, if she wanted, Olivia made that much known.

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra laughed softly and shook her head. "Not too much so far. A lot of the girls have come and there are only four left to show up. I must say it seems we have quite a variety around here. Maybe we can have a small party or something up here tomorrow after everyone shows up! There is a study room at the end of the hallway we could use, providing we keep it down and don't bother the upperclassmen on the first floor." She smiled with satisfaction at her answer and then looked down. "Sadly Anja and Mira are busy at the moment. Mira had an accident and is in the office while Anja tends to her. I was actually pretty close to them right off the bat. What kind of stuff are you interested in? I personally am in the art program." She thought back briefly to the two girls before focusing back on Olivia.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas