Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 pm
She turned seeing Locke and gave a light smile with a nod. "Too well. I don't wish to do that again." She looked to him making sure he was unharmed considering then noted the other. "You've made more friends it seems." She thought about hugging him as a thanks but thought it may be too much. Though wasn't sure why.

He would simply watch the interactions stepping back slightly to give them some room. He noted the other awake as well though would stay close to these two for the most part. After a moment noticing a slight awkwardness from her he would speak up. "The Order will try and find you once they realize Jarell hasn't checked in. It's best we make ourselves scarce of this area."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm
"Friends? Oh, you mean this loser, Jack? Yeah. We know each other from a few years back, but I wouldn't exactly call him a friend. And Drake helped me to find you and aided in our escape."

"HEY! I resent that remark! You're talking about a hero!"

"Some hero! You fled a fight before it even started! " He silenced Jack before he began talking again. "Drake's right anyways. We have to get a move on. We're all most likely on the Order's bad side thanks to this now..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
"I see." She sad after a moment of the explanation. She stayed closer to Lock then the other two and would start heading out with them unsure still where they were. She began to wonder if she would remember any place, though could remember only one. She remained quiet unsure what to talk about given the things that kept happening. "Locke, I'm sorry I get you into trouble." she said after some time.

Drake would walk along the back of the group keeping watch just in case. As she spoke he simply sighed in his mind not sure how to explain it could be worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm
Locke took Andrea by the arm. "Don't be sorry, Andy. We're in this together! If we have to bring down the entire Order to feel safe, that's what we'll do." He did his best to comfort her.

"Good idea, Locke. But how exactly do you plan to pull that one off?" Jack snickered a bit.

"Shut up, Jack. It was just an idea. But then again, not a bad one..." Locke started thinking deeper into it.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm
She looked between the two as Locke took hold of her arm. She wasn't sure it was such a good idea. "Maybe we can just hide? Taking on the Order of shadows is never a wise idea."

Drake looked to them all and the area in thought of the idea. While he toyed with it in his mind he knew better then to do such with just their hodgepodge group. The Order was bigger he was sure then even he knew. "She's right. For now at least. We're four people against something that has it's hands in every part of the world." He commented after a moment of silence. Then he noticed it, the silence of the area. He stopped looking about unsure what could cause it. He heard the girl call out almost for a moment and looked to where they were walking towards. The air was quiet, and he could smell the hint of fire once more in the air as well as see the light in the sky showing signs of a large blaze. "Wait, that's not right. No fire can be that big, can it?"

She looked ahead smelling something in the air and noticed the lights. She looked ahead a moment trying to see farther until her sight changed as if she were running towards the light only to stop at the edge of the woods to see the town in flames. She jumped back in surprise stumbling as she covered her eyes in reaction. She took a few breaths to calm herself then looked around realizing she hadn't moved other then in her own surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm
Locke grabbed Andrea before she toppled over. "What is it? What's wrong? You just stood there in silence for a few moments, and didn't even look like you were breathing!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm
She nodded in thanks as Locke seemed to help steady her. She took a moment to regain herself then looked ahead. Without so much of a word she took off in a run following where she had just seen. The run was longer then she would have thought but wouldn't stop dodging branches and nearly tripping a few times. She soon would stop where her sight did realizing what she had seen was true. A whole town engulfed in flames. She caught her breath in her throat a moment unsure what could have possibly done such. She heard a strange noise and turned in time to see a blade coming at her. She raised her hands in defense jumping back. When nothing happened she looked to the one before her frozen by ice where they stood. She sighed in relief then noticed more. Each were taller then the other mystic they traveled with, and four arms. She looked above the town seeing a strange shift in the air above it where the color seemed slightly off. She stopped herself from staring though as another of the new strange soldier came at her.

Drake watched her a moment unsure of what had just happened with her. Before he could comment he watched her take off and fast in the direction of the light. "Hey wait, don't go too far ahead of us!" He called moving to follow her. She was faster then she looked noting how much trouble he was having in keeping up to her. He hoped the other two could run just as fast knowing only trouble could be around. He arrived in time to see her turn the one to ice, and the other starting it's attack. As it's weapon lowered he called out drawing his sword quickly to deflect it from her. "Get back, these dun look like the locals."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:45 pm
Locke and Jack arrived, and saw the scene. "Soldiers? What are they doing here? And why did they torch the village?" He asked these things as a soldier came from behind him, only to be deflected by Jack's staff.

Keep your eyes open, Locke! They're out for blood! And that means ours!" Jack passed Locke a piece of metal from the wreckage on the ground, and he in turn transmuted it into a blade.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm
She looked around at the scene unsure what was happening but was thankful the mystic traveling with them was helping. She looked about wishing she knew how her magic worked, since it obviously was more in defense mode at this point. She looked about knowing little to nothing about fighting, or magic in general. She hated the thought of feeling useless. She turned seeing another moving to attack locke and rushed to it before it could sneak up behind him. She jumped on it's back holding it around it's shoulders and neck. It flailed wildly to get at her but she refused to budge knowing he would need time. She noted it's movement and then the sudden impact to her back as it pounded her between itself and a tree. She held on still, till the third time feeling weak and couldn't keep her grip. She sat on the ground a moment trying to keep up her strength. She looked to the creature as it came near but a horn broke the silence. She turned hearing it and watched as all the creatures would seem to retreat away towards the burning town.

Drake finished taking care of the ones he had been fighting and looked around for the others. He noticed the girl near the other that was fond of her and relaxed a bit more. He looked back taking not of the portal above the town now gone and sighed. Moving back towards the others he would put his sword away and look to them. "Portals, the bane of our world. Wish there was a way to stop them from doing things to this world." He said after a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Locke and Jack looked up to the sky, watching the portal vanish. "Last time I saw one of those things, it was just before the Order captured me in the alley!"

Jack looked at Locke. "You mean you were captured by the Order? I've been traveling with an escapee!?"

"Shut up, Jack. Or didn't you know that Andrea was also an escapee?" Jack shut up as Locke went over to see if Andy was alright. "Are you hurt? He slammed you into the tree a bit hard..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm
Drake watched the interaction between the two and shook his head. Seeing The other going to the girl he would let them be and begin searching the area for things they may have been able to use. Not like anyone was left alive in the town to use it. May as well collect what they could and make themselves scarce before another portal decided to open nearby. He wasn't sure about them, though the reports he had been getting of them disturbed him. They were becoming more common and not all nice things were now appearing. He looked back after finding some things to watch over the group planning in his mind anything that would help keep everyone together and alive in some fashion. He looked to the one known as Jack. "The Order takes what they want. Regardless of how much good can come of them, their means are not the pleasant kind. Being a prisoner, we have no way of knowing what was or wasn't done, or how long they actually had her. Your friend doesn't seem to effected, which is good. It will give her something to connect with, and hopefully bring her more out of the shell she's put herself into." He paused knowing only Jack could hear him. "The glass we recovered at the carriage had magic properties. There's no telling what could happen with her magic, more so seeing it's reaction when not on purpose and when she tries to do something. Best take it easy and keep watch, but be supportive to your friend. If he wants to have her be social and functioning on a normal par, he's got his work cut out for him."

She looked up seeing Locke and nodded rubbing her shoulder as she stood. "I'm all right. It could have been worse if they weren't called away like that. It's like the portal called them off." She looked to the town before them then back to Locke. "My magic doesn't work right. I can't get it to work when I want it to, or do what I want it to when I need it to." She felt bad a moment knowing her magic was the only real weapon she had, and even that wouldn't work right.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 pm
Jack looked over to Locke and Andrea, realizing how right he was. "I guess you're right. But the thing is, I think he sees her as more than just a friend, but not even HE realizes it. But it's so noticeable..."

Locke helped her up. "I can see that. However, I wouldn't put your trust into those powers all the time. If you want," he picked up his blade, and showed it to her, "I can teach you how to use a sword."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm
Drake nodded seeing the signs and sighed as he thought. "That could be a problem. They won't be accepted anywhere if it comes to that. Humans have this thing of fear or hate for us mystics, not that i blame them, or mystics think little of human talents. They'd never allow it for her, given to the order or not. Which is sad in a way. Best we can do is stick by them for now." He took note of The other interacting as if teaching but would let it slide for a moment. "It is strange she doesn't know what her gift is towards yet. Most know by the age of five, and a basic sense of how to control it. Hers still seems erratic and wild."

Andrea looked to the sword shrugging. She didn't like the idea but would humor him knowing she probably should know for emergencies. She was thankful a moment the other two were at a distance."It would help probably but maybe a better place then around the wreckage?" She asked feeling uneasy with the scene around them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm
"Well! I'm going off to loot the village for magical components! You guys have fun!" Jack left, like a child left alone in a room full of toys, off to take the empty village for all it's worth.

Locke laughed a little as his companion left, scampering off. "You're right, Andy. Let's rest here for an hour before heading off. Who knows? Maybe we can find a few rebels in the next time."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 pm
She watched as the other left and noticed the mystic looking around the area as well. She sat down a bit unsure of what to do. She pulled her knees to her chest, using the length of the skirt she wore to hide her legs. "We're going to need an army to defeat the Order. If that is what you really wanted to do." She said after a moment. The memories or thoughts placed in her mind making her wonder what they were trying to accomplish with her in the tubes. "They had other mystics there. I do not understand what they want with us. or with people. It makes no sense to house them in tubes" She looked to him as he stood there unsure what his thoughts were.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff