Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 pm
Watching a woman less fortunate come forth to claim the child she couldn't help but feel her eyes soften. Reaching into her pocket she moved forward resting a hand upon the womans shoulder. She of course held money that she had been saving for quite sometime. But rather wanted the woman to have it than her."Excuse me, Ms.. Please, take this.."She said gently looking to her shocked face. Though she was hugged quickly by the woman who praised her calling her a true saint. Smiling she hugged her back a bit before pulling away looking after them once they began to walk away. Sighing gently she turned a little on her heel but stopped seeing Melthos. Blinking a bit she glanced to the side holding a hand to her chest."They needed it more than I did.."Admitted her voice quietly looking over to him a bit. Shaking her head a bit she then looked away a bit. She knew what he must've thought about her. That she was a total cliche of an apostle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:36 pm
Approaching the gate, the Sinner was just in time to see Zemira perform an act of kindness: Handing money over to someone less fortunate. Watching this, he again questioned himself about God. Was he truly there as that voice in a Human's head, guiding them in the right way? The answer again was no. The teachings of God only brought the sense of morality into a Human's life. What they did with it was completely out of the Holy One's hands. When she spoke about how the children needed it more, he walked right up to her and sighed lightly. He wasn't going to question her act, after all. "The laundry water has been taken care of," he said gently as he looked at her. "Consider it repayment for that act of kindness."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 pm
Blinking a little she looked up to him, a bit as he spoke. Though she then looked away stubbornly from having her punishment completed."You didn't have to.. I could've done it.."Growled out her voice defiantly as she then looked away. Pulling her hair out of the ribbons her hair broke free of their bindings. Running a few fingers through her hair gingerly she peered to the side. She could go looking for apostles though she didn't really feel like going out. Peering up to the sky her rouge colored eyes were soft for once. Looking to the side she then dropped her hand a bit before looking up to him."I wonder.."Started off her voice quietly yet it died in her throat. Looking to side she knew Willow was still alive but being this far. It was cruel to her, making a face she shook her head before moving forward walking towards the garden in the order's land.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 am
Again, Melthos sighed once he heard Zemira's reply. Even though she was being stubborn about it, he felt that, deep down, he sort of thanked him for the effort. When she pulled the ribbons out of her hair, he stared her over quickly. If not for the single moment, he found her quite beautiful with her hair down. Pushing the thought aside, he then noticed how her statement had ended prematurely. Once she vanished, though, he decided to head back to the tower and sat in silence.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 am
Finding herself laying upon a hammick in the garden. Her arm rested over her eyes blocking the flecks of gold shining through the emerald leaves of the tree's above her. She could see some of the blue sky even a bit of clouds. Her dark colored hair fell in spools about her as she idly swang from side to side. Though she didn't understand why that Sinner was helping her out. Even through it all, he stayed by her side. Shaking her head a bit she closed her eyes."I wish.. To be.. Free.."Whispered her voice quietly her pale pink lips curling up into a small smile. She knew once she was done being an apostle she'd leave this place. Sure, she loved being here but once her duties were finished she'd be gone. To travel the world and sea's. She'd always dreamt of traveling from place to place to see all the different cultures.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am
Sitting upon his perch, Melthos did nothing but stare at the horizon again. For some reason, he always felt calmer every time he resided on a high vantage point. As he looked ahead, though, his calm state changed to interest when he thought he saw smoke on the horizon. A fire, perhaps? ...No, there wasn't any signs of it other than that. Something wasn't right... Taking flight, he flew through the air and made his way toward the site...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 pm
Falling asleep quickly she curled up on the hamick. Though she stood in the park where she first met Malthos. But something was wrong it was oddly quiet. Looking about it was covered with fog but she could feel someone's eyes on her. In an attempt to turn around she stopped feeling something plummet into her back that stuck through her stomach. She hesitated before looking down her eyes widened. Letting out a scream as she felt her wings being removed she turned around to see her murder. But felt her eyes water seeing her sister. Jolting to sit up she felt her heart pounding."Willow.."Muttered her voice quietly before gasping for air that wouldn't come.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm
Upon arriving at the spot, Melthos set down upon the ground. Before him was... in all means, destruction. The damage, however, was not Human-made... "What is the meaning of this?..." Melthos spoke to himself as he overlooked the carnage. From what he could gather, it seemed that these people didn't even have a chance to call for the Order in time... How unfortunate. Suddenly, he heard some rustling over to the side and glanced over. "No point in hiding," he called out, his hand readied on his blade. "Show yourself..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 am
Mortisha found a surviving human and smirked. Her sharpened tail quickly found itself through the mans chest. Smirking she found herself smiling at the disgruntled crimson carnage around her. Though she then found herself hearing someones voice. But this voice was quite famliar which is what caused her to retreat from her hiding place. Looking to the man she then recognized him to be Melthos. Her eye brows furrowed a little before she revealed her carnage painted body."Now why would I need to do that..?"Asked a defiantly chilling voice as she looked to him. Though she then glanced to the side nodding a little."Lady, you may come out now.."She called out to what appeared to be no one.

Stepping out from her shelter behind a remaining wall. She looked to the Pursuer and nodded idly claiming her spot near the narrow eyed demon. Holding a stuffed Cat she peered politely to Melthos. She nodded her head giving her greeting before turning to her guardian."When will we be there..?"She asked her voice was almost simliar to Zemiras'. Except it was quieter from hardly speaking, and softer. Eyeing the demon a bit when she gave her a look that told her to be quiet. Sighing she looked to the side pursing her lips curtly."You know, Mortisha.. Lord Samiel will not appreciate you being so curt with me.. I'm sure he'd be rather, irritated.."Mused her voice coldly her own voice gaining a slight acidness to it. Which caused the Pusuer to stop a bit before becoming fabbergasted. The apostle did not care what she had to say. Only when they'd be arriving to the next location.

Everything in her, pounded or rang out with both joy yet fear. Her sister was near she could feel it in her bones. Rouge colored eyes hardened with reason to go. Looking around she slipped out of the order and began to walk idly. She saw a line of smoke on the horizon but felt deep in her bones that she was walking into a trap. Hesitating in the middle of the side walk she stared forward a bit. Though she looked back to the order deciding she needed to go back before she was capture. Rushing back she ignored the peoples stares and looks she earned by running. Once back in the gate she stared back at the smoke wondering what she and her sinners were planning. Deciding to go back to her spot she sighed deeply sitting down. She wanted to see her sister, but she didn't want to be killed because of it.

((Sorry really long. ^^; ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 am
Blinking for a moment as a figure spoke back, he noticed a familiar sight appear around a corner. "Mortisha..." he said silently to himself as his hand relaxed off of his blade's hilt. Looking around at the carnage once again, he then focused on her. About to say something, he was quieted as a young lady appeared. For a moment, he stared blankly at her, until his eyes widened in realization. This was... Willow... Zemira's sister! Shaking himself out of shock as he heard their conversation, he said, "...So, was this an Apostle-killing run, or were you just slaughtering Humans for your entertainment, Mortisha?"

(That's fine. ^^)  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 am
Wincing at the comment that the young woman spoke. She snapped shut her mouth before nodding to her. She hated being put in her place by an apostle. She didn't even care if Samiel needed her. Looking back to Melthos her eyes narrowed by quite a lot."I don't need to..!"Started her voice before she had a hand placed on her arm. A light appeared underneath sending the Pursuer into a building causing it to crash around her.

Sighing quietly she retracted her hand before glancing to the spot. Her gaze wasn't sympthetic or sad. But rather oddly cruel before she glanced back to Melthos."They were threatening to take me to the order.. And even to kill me.."Murmured her voice showing the lack of interest in the subject. Moving forward she grabbed his one hand with the contract chain. Pulling up his sleeve with a gentle push she eyed it a bit. Touching the chain mark she then pulled her hand away looking to him."Your contracted with an apostle.. And my little Zemira none the less.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she pulled away. Looking up to him, she then backed away a little before looking back to a swaying Morthisa whom had cuts all upon her. Sighing she was becoming rather bored of this and walked to her."I want to go home.. Take me back to Lord Samiel.."Ordered her voice quietly yet coldly as she eyed the pursuer before being touched upon the arm. Disappearing with the Pursuer they left him alone surrounded by the carnage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:38 pm
As he expected to hear some retort from Mortisha, he blinked in surprise as she was suddenly thrown into a building by a light. Looking over to Willow as she spoke, he backed up a step when she approached. Whatever that move had been, it was... absurdly powerful... Was this the power of an Apostle, or a twisted level? When the two of them left, Melthos recalled the name Samiel and flew off as fast as he could. Joshua... no, the Order... would want to know this.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm
Walking to the order she entered Joshuas' study. He had to know, or did he know. Glancing to him, as a few conselors were in there with him. She glared past them and moved forward shoving them out of the way. Glancing at him, she slammed her palms against his desk. Her rouge colored eyes hardened with coldness."You knew! Didn't you?!"Yelled her voice coldly as she looked to him. Her eyes even though they were hard she could feel tears burning behind them.

Looking up, he sighed a bit before looking to the counselors who looked to him. Peering back to Zemira he could tell she was upset. Standing up he slipped out from behind his desk looking to her. Walking over he touched her arm before she yanked away from him."I knew, there was a possiblity.. Thats all.. We couldn't risk it Zem.."Started his voice before he got slapped across the face. Tears spilt over before she shook her head. Touching his cheek a bit the counselors eyes were wide with surprise but they kept quiet. Glaring down to the ground her wings ruffled."LIAR!! I could've.. Williow would've came back.."Shouted her voice harshly as she glared to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm
((BACK!! >w< ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm
Dropping back to his feet as he flew into the Order grounds, obviously worrying some of the Sisters in the process, Melthos began a dash to Joshua's office. Bursting the door open, he stopped in his tracks when he saw who was in the room. For a moment, he was silent about this, but eventually he realized that it didn't actually matter who was there. Moving to the desk, he placed his palms down as he stared directly at the man. "Joshua, do you know the name of Lord Samiel?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff