Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San used his iron sand cloud to receive the scroll, pulled it too him as it was unwrapped and once within range the Sannin slammed his hand on it as he fell to the ground, starting the jutsu. Using Bast's diagram, the earth would begin to shift beneath them to her desired specifications.

Millenius bounced back into the picture, sword drawn and readied to attack or defend given the situation. San also floated some more of his Flash Bainite Iron Sand out of his Burden golem, and he too prepared himself for another attack

(i have no idea what just happened.....did the red army get released or not? This is why i hate "Hypothetical posts." If and when we figure out what occurs, i shall post more. )

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 1560
Jutsu's Used :: S-Uitenpen
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k i oXS h i z o r o u XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXTo Glorify My Platinum S O U L
XXSelfish Blood Runs Through My V E I N SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

[Since all I did in the last post, according to Bast was run, I'll start over....]
Akane, as he was underground felt a form of heat but was unhurt due to his works in Katon jutsu. Akane had learnt Fireproof a long time ago, and was unscathed, seemed Bast had to read her papers again. Instead of going to the store completely he swerved ad aimed for Bast, as he go closer to her he activated his bloodline, five threads coming out to be like fingers. He then performed handsigns and as he traveled through the ground went for under Bast, bursting out of the ground, the Katon was around his hands and was so hot it could penetrate almost any surface of even metal. His hand shot up in great speeds and would glock one to Bast's chin, burning and hurting her, leaving a small Danzou Seal onto her chin to seal her movements.

If, she did however get out of the way, she would see Akio's threads locked onto the ground and he would stop right in front of her and make eye contact. When the eye contact was made, a genjutsu would take place where he would grip her throat, put her down to the ground and begin to gouge he throat, eating her alive. As that happened, he would then give her a hardy punch to the side of her head with his Katon: Go technique.

Chakra Lvl ::1140c - 25c - 50c = 1035c - Wh'ever
Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C
Go [ Five ] Rank: B
Danzou's Sealing Jutsu [ Unnamed ] Rank: B [Hypothetical]
Sesshoku [ Consume ] Rank: S [Hypothetical]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm
That was interesting, Bast thought. He seemed unscathed by the fire, which meant that he had probably also learned Katon. She wasn't too familiar with those techniques, but could not rationalize a resistance to fire via Doton or Raiton.

His fist was traveling for her chin, she realized. There was not enough time to perform hand signs or sing, so she fell back on the basics of Taijutsu. Her legs blurred for a moment as she flickered a few behind him, where she had been planning on mounting a counter-attack. However, the threads grabbed onto her and prevented any such movements. Not wanting to fight against them, she would disappear underground in the direction of their pull. Hopefully she could find a heart down there, but at the very least she would be out of the way to formulate a plan while San took the spotlight.

((Sorry about the hypotheticals. Also, I'm likely to be offline for a couple of days.))

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

( I can hold down the fort without you)

San observed the happenings, and quickly had a plan to stop the terrorist. Quickly grabbing a kunai, San gave it to Millenius, as he would be his major actor in this plan. Using Movement of steel, the large golem closed the distance to the preoccupied Akio, aiming to catch him up around the neck with its large arms, squeezing in a bursting motion aiming to control the terrorist by his neck using Tebi Haba, a technique described as being lethal in mere seconds. All Millenius was looking to accomplish was knock the man out quickly, but if he needed to hold it longer then so be it.

It the same time as his Movement of steel, the golem would take the kunai given to him by San and quickly jam it for the lower back region of the terrorist. These two combined motions would surely destroy a simple ninja, but San had accounted for Akio not being a simple ninja...so once again he had planned accordingly. Upon contact, a seal would be transfered from the kunai to the body of akio in a volatile seal that had been taught to San by Ganchou dubbed "Ganchou's chakra seal." Once active, the seal would seal off the chakra of the victim for a set time (5 posts), allowing San and his team a more easy capture....or in the worse case scenario...kill.

With an added measure of security, and to make sure he could mess up footing and possibly physical counter attack against millenius, the Sannin hit a quick string of hand seals, using Doton technique Arijigoku to cause quicksand to be formed underneath the feeting of both Akio and Millenius. With all this going on, San was reasonably certain that he could at least capture the bugger and take him to a VOID cell...and maybe get him some help.

Chakra Lvl :: 1445
Jutsu's Used ::A-Ganchou's Chakra seal(+15 chakra calligraphy), C-Arijigoku

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:39 am
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akio saw as she disappeared and his attack missed, stoping as his threads reached their maximum length he was held up like a bird on a perch. Sensing movement he looked behind himself and saw Millenius running at him with a kunai, well not really running, more like appearing. Fights with Sannin's had no times for hesitations. Akio grinned and took his threads that were connected to the ground and more threads came and began to spiral, making Akio spin, as he spun he straightened his arm connected to the threads and instead of using the lance technique for it's offensive purpose, he used it to change directions and deliver a hard kick to the hand of Millenius to hit Millenius on the wrist.

One the spinning made Akio face Millenius, he delivered a kick that resembled that of Kanjo-Tekina Ikari Style of Taijutsu. After kicking the kunai out of the way, Akio smirked only to see the ground under him sink. He began to perform handsign's looking in San's direction he grinned, instead of sinking, the ground churned once more then slipped away and towards San like a flowing river. Millenius was in the radius of it, and so was Akio insistently sunk into the mud and went underground once more.

What everyone hadn't know was that Akane had gathered five hearts... Kenshin's Heart, A heart for becoming Chuunin, and another for Jounin, then the two he had from the beginning. Akio had five hearts and one of every element.

Chakra Lvl ::1035c - 25c - 50c - 5c = 955c
Ito Souken: Mori [ Thread Creation: Lance ] Rank C
Doryuu Taiga [ Earth Flow River ] Rank: B
Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ] Rank: E

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

As slippery as Akio seemed to be, San had trained multiple shinobi and had been trained by all of Suna's finest before his rise as one of the three Suna Sannin. This enabled him to have a large bag of tricks and tactics, as well as pass them down, and with the user of the Gunsei technique, give them to to his golems. The best part of this technique allowed San to have nearly flawless teamwork and timing with a very strong, durable, efficient, and effective "part of himself."

As slippery as Akio thought he was being, Millenius still had the drop on him. As the being aimed the kick for the golems hand, the golem took the momentum from kick and spun with it, aiming to use it to give power for the Kiss of flesh and Steel technqiue "Alluring Lick." Swinging his sword in a full horizontal motion, only arching up at the last minute to aim for the arm that turned into the lance. Following through, the large golem aimed a powerful spinning round kick for the head of Akio, compensating for the change in height and distance of multiple variables. All of these moves where augmented by San's magnetic control, keeping him just level with the ground and not having him sink into the mud the opponent just created.

Using his incredibly fast reflexis, as well as his recognition of the hand seal Akio was attempting to use, the Sannin allowed a small block of iron sand to materialize next to him as he started to float on his iron sand cloud again, and his simple touched it with one finger. Akio would notice that his doton technique would stop working, as the chakra would flow over to the block that San had just touched! Using Doton Seal, the Sannin had stopped the terrorist from going underground on his own terms, leaving him to be in his own mud, but not possibly on his own terms.

Having Millenius float to follow the Terrorist, the Sannin then allowed his Iron sand to form into a that of a nomming pac-man and a few lances. The lances shot down aiming to scewer and stop the Terrorist, while the pacman came upstream...looking to make akio its next meal.

Chakra Lvl :: 1425
Jutsu's Used :: E-Doton Seal(+15 chakra calligraphy), B-Iron Sand Frontal Assault(-45 chakra cost)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Akio was surprised as Millenius used the kick and came back with a kick and a slash, using his threads that were still connected to the ground to pull him down he dodged the kick and the blade gave Akio a bit of a haircut. He sunk into the mud and went to dive, but instead he was stuck. Loking at San he swore under his breath and saw the Iron snad approaching. Looking around and bringing up his hands he had to act quick. Biting his thumb he put out his arm and wiped blood along his summoning tattoo for Thantas. The second Thantas appeared, Thantas grabbed Akio and pulled him out of the mud and whipped him out of the way like a baseball.

Thantas then turned to face San, the lances skimmed him and broke off one of his legs and hit his coffin back like a brick to a window. Thantas then disappeared through the technique Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ], appearing right behind San, about 4 meters away, just floating int the air with his arms out wide like he was going to give him a hug. His arms dropped two scrolls and with a burst of chakra, the Thousand Puppet Arms technique was in effect. As San had seen before, Akane's skill with this was great... what was a sannins skill with this technique? Some of the arms smashed into the Iron sand and was crushed and left in it as garbage, but the rest curved around and gripped Millenius by the ankle and the rest went in for a surround. The even more appeared and shot out towards San to grab him and twist his limbs, and if that wasn't to work the arms would smash into the ground and create a forest like battlefield of puppet arms.

Chakra Lvl :: 955c - 10c - 10c - 25c = 910c
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) Rank D
Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ] Rank D
Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) Rank C

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

San's particle technique once again felt the chakra activate and the sudden appearence of the puppet occured. Then when it used the instant movement technique, he picked it up again....very freaking close. Finding that he would have to pull some of the new skills that Akane and akio hadnt seen before, San quickly drew his blade, turned around and thrust the blade harmlessly in the direction of the now thousands of arms that thantas had been sending his way. what was one blade going to do against one thousand arms?

Until off of the blade came a spearheading tornado of volatile, sharp, destructive chakra, the "Farewell Kiss" Designed to shred everything from flesh to steel. Akanes favorite puppet Thantas, although powerful, hardly had the ability to stand up to something that could shred steel. This technique was going to handle all the frontal ones, and hopefully the puppet itself. However, San didnt like surprises, and had his iron sand once again form into many multiple shapes, axes, swords, circular saw blades, lances, and some of his other favorite shapes. These forms began to circle around him and work its way out, quickly and effectively taking on any remaining arms that we could. The Pac-man shape would go to town, doing its favorite thing, nomming, moving and crunching, moving its way up and attempting to flank the puppet, if it did survive the powerful wave of chakra San threw at them.

For all the skill in puppetry akio had, San too had in his bloodline ability. He could create one thousand puppet arms, but san had almost an endless supply of arms, legs, or whatever shape he desired to create. Unfortunately for akio, akane's puppet ability and creativity had rubbed off on San, allowing San to take what was supposed to be simple shapes and apply them in a fashion no one had thought of yet. Thus San took his bloodline and sent it to new heights, setting a new standard for the Jiton users. And his attention to Detail was so great, that his techniques were aesthetically confusing to the point that even the most seasoned veterans couldnt tell if some of San's techniques were actual techniques or not, or possibly a genjutsu. Although Akio had all of Akane's memories, this attribute of San would still set this terrorist off. San couldnt possibly know taijutsu or bukijutsu this powerful could he?

Meanwhile, Millenius was doing exactly what he was designed to do: break s**t and cut s**t. Moving his blade like it was a twig, the golem proficient in shukan no hagane began to use Brush strokes to cut, slice, and dice the arms that were aiming for him and effectivly taking them out easily. Yet now it was time to find akane, and effectively neutralize him.

Chakra Lvl :: 1265
Jutsu's Used :: S-Farewell Kiss, B-Iron Sand frontal assault

Logicka Inferni

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 am
Mononoke disappeared from the area entirely.

Safe in her underground hollow, Bast went through the motions of taking a deep breath. She then activated Houshi no Jutsu, sending the spores through the tunnels created by the Jiongu threads that had bound her. Akane would likely suffer the effects of the technique for every body he had that was either exposed to the air or nearby underground.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 pm

The second San's sword made contact with the first arm, poison gas dispersed from the arms. and coated the area contaminating the iron sand, and also, possibly, San's lungs. The second the first arm touched the ground, Thantas' arms detached and Thantas' escaped the fury of the blade and Thantas then aimed his leg at San as he was in the dense poison smokescreen and began to shot a torrent of Senbon in his direction. Even when the iron sand him, it's left shoulder was taken off and a bit of it's head. It then kept going and replenished it's container and fired about two rounds of 40 senbon in San's blurred direction.

Akio in his own little hole hiding place began a technique. Putting his hands together, he tensed up ripping his shirt off and revealing four masks on his back "RRRRRRRrrraaaaaHHH!" The masks wiggled and out of the four masks, two popped off, the Fuuton Heart, and the Suiton Heart. They were feindish and they stood almost two times as tall as Akio, Akio performed more handsigns and summoned a scroll finally. Using his already bloody finger from his last bite, he wiped blood along the scroll. And in his secret little place a poof of smoke could be seen, and along with it, an expansion of the area in epic proportions... the sky beginning to coat in red cloak's.

As for Bast's Houshi no Jutsu they followed the tunnel, but through Akio being thrown by Thantas and him not actually ever making contact with Bast except with the almost contacting punch. Ands along with the mud covering the area were they used to be, the spores were sealed in a pocket under earth. A pocket of spores that Akio was unaware of and could become useful later on in a fight.

Chakra Lvl :: 910c - 10c - 320c = 580c
Shiirete Siru (Replenishing) Rank D
Hyakki no Souen (Red Secret Technique) Rank S
Jouju no Omoi [ Realization of the Heart ] Rank S

Results ::
100/100 Red Army
Free Moving Hearts 2/2
Akio has Raiton, Katon, and Doton present within his body.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
User Image

With San's Biosense giving a clear and alerting alarm to the poison, the Sannin kept breathing out as he took his mask off and placed his gas mask on, making sure it quickly expelled anything that was in it forcefully until he was sure it was okay to breath in again. This would reveal to Akio, who had probably forgot about this, that San was wearing a blindfold over his eyes, closed to never open again...thus making the smokescreen more of an inconvenience to him then it was to the Jiton user. With a quick summoning technique, Millenius's body would appear infront of San, using his massive sword and calligraphy to whip his blade around to deflect and knock away the senbon barrage, with the few that got bast bouncing harmlessly off of his hard Lutetium Body.

Using a whole bunch of hand seals, but stopping, the ninja removed a scroll from his bag and gave it to millenius who threw it like a javalin. Once above the sea of red, the scroll would open up and begin to bombard kunai after kunai into the sea of red, with explosion notes exploding on contact with any of the puppets that were just summoned hoping to thin them out as best as he could.

After throwing the scroll, Millenius would charge back after thantas, being helped by San's mangetic push, using Hydra strike in an attempt to further beat it down and chop it to pieces. San would then activate his next technique, a powerful doton one called "Earths Food" that would rise two huge platforms of earth around the two called out Jiongu spirits, thought high enough to possibly catch a few more of the puppets by surprise.

Using his Biosense and Particle technique, San would zero in on Akio's signature and aim to hunt him down, and engage him personally. Although...he could technically just follow the puppet strings.....

Chakra Lvl :: 1145
Jutsu's Used :: Summoning-C, Heavenly Chain Disaster-C, Earths Food-A

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Bast formed a hand sign and poked a finger through the dirt just enough that the tip of it would contact air. An eye formed there, took in the situation, and then fixated on some of the puppets overhead. Bast twitched a finger and every piece of steel from five of the puppets would be inexplicably pulled downward toward her. Whether or not the other materials followed suit was entirely up to Akane.

It seemed that the Red Army had shown up. Bast remembered both Ai and Zyonu telling her about the technique, but had never really been interested in it. It was simply a manipulation of a hundred objects at once. Then again, she had always found puppetry to be rather lackluster; her own Gunsei, she thought, did a much more efficient job.

That tangent aside, Bast decided it would be nice to have a surprise in store for Akane, and since it seemed the building wasn't going to last anyway, she thought she'd have some fun. She began to build up energy; the agitation to her Chakra signature caused by this would most likely tip off San that something was about to happen. Even if he wasn't directly monitoring her, the agitation in the ground around her would still be plain as day to his sensory techniques.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Akio commanded his puppets like platoons and companies, in five groups of five. As the kunai's flew, the army moved like a well oiled machine, closing on onto their target. Their weapons coated in chakra and poison, 22 in total were destroyed by the kunai's, but when one dropped a weapon, another picked it up.

As for Thantas, he saw Millenius go for him, Thantas roared and with a last moment effort his mask opend showing a dozen explosive tags, with a seal chakra strings changed position of Thantas and he appeared beside San with Shunshin again. A Kamikaze attack with the puppet out of the army that San was paying attention too. The explosives went off with or without San in the spot Thantas was located after Shunshin, which was a meter away from San.

The Earth attack was heavy, and as the earthen palms reached up to encompass the Suiton and Fuuton Hearts, The Suiton heart was quick to act and activated the Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu, Sinking into a puddle of water and syncing into the signal of the five puppets being dragged to the ground. It rose out of the ground and had already begun hand signs for Teppoudama. It then spat out a bullet of water at the ground, hoping to smash into Bast underground fort. The Fuuton Heart tried to fly away, but failed in his fairy efforts. He was not meant to fly, sniffle sniffle. So the heart was crushed. But due to the Red Army's evasive techniques, none were crushed.

The Red Arm was approaching San, and as they did, something seemed to juggle through the sea of red... someone. The Red Army began to gouge horror's in San's direction, quickly passing his location like a heat seeking missile that kept on skimming the target but never hit head on. Each time, a flash of Akio would appear beside the puppet passing him and slash his sword at San. This would confuse San of the technique, and also why his Biosense and Particale Technique seemed to begin to blend and make a confusing pattern of a hexagon.

Chakra Lvl :: 580c - 50c = 530c
Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Transportation Technique ] Rank: C
Teppoudama [ Bullet ] Rank: C
Red Army Technique Puppet Swap Rank D
Furue Koushin [ Trembling Lips ] Rank: C :: Simple [ x5 ]

Results ::
73 / 100 Red Army
Suiton Heart Left 1 / 2
Akio has Raiton, Katon, and Doton present within his body.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Millenius's stoic face showed no emotion as once again the damned puppet ran away from him, and the golem simply changed his target to the sea of puppets, using the hydra attack meant for the main puppet to be blasted into the Red army. The Golem could be moved pushed, and directed magnetically into the group of puppets, their weapons and poison having no effect on his Lutetium and Flash Bainite body. Once close enough, and the hydra attack completed, the golem used Shunkan technique Searing, adding to its already massive range to take out more and more puppets.

San's particle technique alerted him to the closing of the puppet, and the Sannin smirked as he too could play the dissapering game....and also with a bang. In his place was a rock, that once the Jiton user was clear of, would explode, hopefully catching the unsuspecting and suicidal puppet, along with other puppets and possibly Akio in the process. It was time to flush him out.

Meanwhile, San also coagulated his iron sand particles all across the area of effect, utilizing the Iron Sand Clog technique to affect the Red army to slow them down and to cease their functioning. Grabbing a kunai, San prepared a plan to eliminate even more of the puppets, but he would have to set it up even more. Utilizing a few Hand seals, suddenly a flock of crows would appear in the area, flocking and moving around the area aiming to add even more visual stimulis and things that Akio would have to keep track of. With the darker clothing of San, and with his puppets possibly beginning to no longer work, San could easily and simply dissapear and set up a plan to stop these damn puppets.

Chakra Lvl :: 1105
Jutsu's Used :: Iron sand clog technique-B, Explosive Stone Body replacement-C, Thousand scattering Crows-C

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 am
The Teppoudama hit the ground, but did little to deter Bast; she was only in a hole, after all. She made a few hand signs and inhaled deeply, then thrust her palms upward, toward the Red Army. Her voice rang out as Assassin's Rush activated, and instead of a jet of air, a solid wall of lightning would explode upward. The ground would be torn asunder, the building would crumble overhead, and the air would arc with electricity. Anything unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast would be fried. The vertical explosion of electricity would last a split second, but the effects would continue for quite a while afterward.

This strategy did have one drawback, though: Bast was made of metal, so she found herself crackling with electricity. It was painful, but she endured it in style: lying down at the bottom of a hole.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff