Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys shook her head. "She did it like three years ago. Nothing happened,but hobos started stalking me," she said,shrugging her shoulders. Those hobos were creeps,always offering her beer and drugs. Seriously,does a pre-tee kid need any of that. No.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Alexander. Nott gave him a hard glance as he offered Charlotte his jumper. Nott would have given her his robe, he had been thinking about it. But in the spirit of being a pest, he couldn't just jump into chivalry. The moment where Charlotte had almost leaned up against him had been enough victory to put a smug grin on his face. And now this stranger had swooped in and set his sights on Charlotte. Something which suddenly put Nott in a somewhat darker mood.

Bt he snapped out of it quickly enough. There was no reason to be mad, Charlotte was cold and this fellow was being nice. After the group of seeming elitists that were converging, it was nice to see another normal student. Nott smiled and extended his hand.

"Nott McNair, nice to meet you. Good thing you came along, much longer and we'd have had to ship her up with the luggage. She was quickly turning into a chunk of ice. Unfortunately her tongue hasn't frozen up yet, so I suppose we'll have to tolerate that a while longer." Nott said playfully as he nudged Charlotte with a smile.

His eyes followed hers to the group discussion about bloodlines. Something that Nott didn't want to get into. It had always been a banned topic in his house. Probably the only one now that he thought of it. He had never understood why. His family was basically pureblood, as pureblood as any of the others anyway. Any dilution to the pure wizarding genes was several generations back. His mother clearly didn't mind Muggle-born or Half-Blood wizards and his father rarely ventured far enough out of the house for Nott to tell what he really thought about the issue. But still, the few times he had asked questions, his response was a short answer and a warning to not bring it up again.

Shaking his head, "Naw, that's not weird. I think we crossed the line into weird when we start shooting tea out of wands and blowing up cats." he said, chuckling lightly.

The conversation of some of the others was actually quite beyond his understanding, or his willingness to try to understand. That was what had been so great about meeting Charlotte, their brains seemed to work on the same level. They could share humor and conversation without boring or upsetting each other. Nott worked to keep an open mind, Perhaps this Xander guy will be the same. He seems a fine enough bloke as of yet.

But Nott's eyes kept dropping back to a girl across the docks. She had a dark look over her and although she was still, it felt like she was waiting for something to happen. Her eyes seemed active and hungry in a overtly aggressive way and once he saw her smile, but there was no warmth in there.

Rocking back on his feet, more out of impatience than cold (which he was still trying to ignore) he leaned back to Charlotte. "Actually though I'd say the weird bar might get raised a little by our group."

Garden of Wisteria

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will nodded, not exactly knowing what else to do. "Well, you're here now and that's what matter. Plus, your ears look fine. When they take us up to the castle, we'll stick close together and see how that goes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Alys smiled. "Yeah,lets do that," she said,putting her earrings back in.Brushing her hair forward,no one could see them. He was really nice and she really hoped she would get sorted into Gryffindor. If all of them were as nice as him,that would be perfect.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 pm

He smiled too and turned towards Professor Duke. "Professor Duke, here's another student. Alys. When are the boats coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Alys waved at the professor."Boats?" she asked curiously. What boats? No one ever told her about any boats. She hated the water. Every since the street bums,hobos,and tramps had thrown her into the River Thames,she hadn't stepped near water since. Did those hobos just ruin everything for her.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

"Hello!", Eleanor smiled brightly as William introduced Alys, "Just call me Eleanor.", she smiled kindly at them, brushing her hair away from her face, looking in the direction of the small boats, "They're over there, but it's better to wait for other first years to come. Don't want to leave anyone behind, do we?" she chuckled.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah, why, do boats pose a problem? I can always help with that. Or try to at least." He said, looking out at the water. It wasn't even a very long trip.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Alys shrugged. "Hobos tried to drown me in the river. Never liked water since. Doesn't matter though," she said,shrugging again. Looking at the water,she smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Will shrugged. "Well, I promise I won't throw you in the river. You're too nice for that." He looked at the water again. "Besides, if the merpeople don't get you, then the giant squid might. Although, some say the giant squid is actually Godric Gryffindor in animagus form."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Alys smiled. "I know. I'd be more likely to throw you in first," she said,grinning. She knew she would,at least she would throw him in first. After all,she was raised by hobos. She thought about something for a second,then asked,"What type of wand do you have?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

"Really? I didn't know that!", exclaimed Eleanor joyfully, now looking at the water, too, "I just thought he-died and that's it. Well, that was what old McGonagall was telling me." she mumbled, recalling the times in the Gryffindor Common Room, where she hanged out with her friends, and used to prank around and all. Good, old times.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 pm

"Wha?... hey!" Will exclaimed with a chuckle and glared playfully at Alys. "Wha? Oh, my wand. It's mahogany... with unicorn hair. I feel like a friggin fairy. Of course my sister, the girl, got dragon heartstring. Pah..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Alys giggled. "Unicorn hair," she laughed. Bringing out her wand,she showed it to him. "I got Oak and Phoenix Feather," she said,stifling her giggles,"They said that either means I'm stubborn or brave. I'm thinking stubborn." Slipping her wand back into her pocket,she smirked.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Will chuckled loudly. "Probably both from what you're saying. Who knows. I guess we'll find out, eh? Put you up against a boggart maybe." He smirked and walked towards the water's edge a little bit.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff