Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 pm
Kay-Ann94
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan walks up the sidewalk of the mansion, letting out a small sigh. "I wonder what everyone was thinking...me? Getting married now, or at all to say the least? Oh well, I can meet new people..." He says with a small smile as he enters the building. Looking around a bit, he blinks. "Hello? Is anyone here?" The 17 year old calls out as he walks down the halls.

Azusa comes out and says"Ah Why are you alone ?"she walked to him faster tripped and fell she sat and cryed "waahhh i did it again mum was right i am a cluts."she stand up and wallked to him again and said "why are you alone boy".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Lynore beamed a smile at her, very relieved that she was feeling better now. "That's great, Audrey." He blushed a little when he noticed that her curves were very visible. He looked away from her to calm his blush once more and then heard her breathing steady shortly after. Daring to glance over again, Lynore noticed that she had fallen asleep on his bed. His face softening and a smile playing over his lips, Lynore turned back to the computer that had been neglected since the commotion. It was still playing music as Lynore turned down the volume and once again put his headphones on.

((Kantarou~ <3 Great picture, Kay-Ann. <3

Also, Illya is still in the Foyer as well.))  

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

Jayden looked curiously at the girl. "Well if you're alright, then that's all that matters." He flashed her a smile, "I'm a lot tougher than I look and that's pretty tough already." Jayden had a habit of trying to joke around in situations like this. He watched the girl prance away to the new fellow in the foyer and then promptly fall over. "Yo," Jayden said as he gave a welcoming yet brief wave to Nathan.

((Sorry. I was at a party last night and then spent the day at a friend's house.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Illya looked at the new boy in the foyer, he also had red eyes and light hair. This intrigued her as she walked forward across the room and in his direction.
"Is your hair natural?" she inquired, without even introducing herself or making any acknowledgment of the boy prior to that. "Oh, pardon me," she said, retracting her words, "my name is Illyasviel." Quickly curtsying before once again returning to the subject of his eyes and hair, she smiled. "I thought I was going to be the only one with red eyes. I'm glad I won't be, though other than my father and myself, I haven't seen anyone else with red eyes. Such intense albinism is not so common. From where do you hail?"  

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan smiles as the woman who said 'hello' spoke. "Hello to you as well." He then blinks when another woman asks him why he was alone. Seeing her trip, Nathan was about to go over and help her up until she stood up on her own. He rubs the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, I kinda just came in here. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be alone?" He asks in a kind tone. He then waves back at the man who waved at him. He then blinks as yet another person comes up to talk to him. Nathan smiles at the girl. "Yeah, this is my natural hair color." He then bows his head lightly. "My name is Nathan, it's nice to meet you, Illyasviel and the rest of you." He says, smiling at everyone he was speaking to. After Illyasviel mentioned his red eyes, Nathan blinks and looks at her again, seeing that she too had the same color eyes. His smile grew. "I'm from Greenland. My family moved down here not too long ago, and then they decided to send me here, for reasons I'm not quite so certain of."

((EDITED! OMG, too many people speaking to me! XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:29 am
Kay-Ann94
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan smiles as the woman who said 'hello' spoke. "Hello to you as well." He then blinks when another woman asks him why he was alone. Seeing her trip, Nathan was about to go over and help her up until she stood up on her own. He rubs the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, I kinda just came in here. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be alone?" He asks in a kind tone. He then waves back at the man who waved at him. He then blinks as yet another person comes up to talk to him. Nathan smiles at the girl. "Yeah, this is my natural hair color." He then bows his head lightly. "My name is Nathan, it's nice to meet you, Illyasviel and the rest of you." He says, smiling at everyone he was speaking to. After Illyasviel mentioned his red eyes, Nathan blinks and looks at her again, seeing that she too had the same color eyes. His smile grew. "I'm from Greenland. My family moved down here not too long ago, and then they decided to send me here, for reasons I'm not quite so certain of."

((EDITED! OMG, too many people speaking to me! XD))

Azu bowed and said "i tought that you are very handsome thats why oh and my name is Azusa but all of you can call me Azu im Pleased to meet you all ."she smiled and fell to the ground and Fainted  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 am
((Sorry, Karenqsumo, but I want to wait for the others to post first before I reply. That way I don't miss anyone again. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 am
Kay-Ann94
((Sorry, Karenqsumo, but I want to wait for the others to post first before I reply. That way I don't miss anyone again. ))

(dont worry i will wait whit you)  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

Illya continued looking at his eyes curiously, then realized she was staring and looked away blushing slightly. Illya bowed back
"Greenland? That's really cool. I'm originally from France but we moved here when I was 6 so I really don't remember much of it. In any case, It's nice to meet you, Nathan." Illya stepped back a bit and arranged herself in a different spot in this somewhat circle they had been making. Her closed parasol switched hands as she wondered whether or not she should just go outside soon.

((Sorry. I got excited. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
Ⓜitsuki Ⓓai Ⓣouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki watched him laugh and she didn't think it was so funny. Her eyes narrowed as she spoke in a harsh tone," Well I'm sorry that I was worrying about my health and I have been talking to a teenager unaware of the lady with him is just making sure no one will be injured in any way." He may not have been crazy, but he just got her mad. She did not liked to be laughed at. She then let out a "Hmph". She still looked at him her eyes in a piercing glare. Her delicate hands curled into fists by her sides.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm
((I'm still waiting for Scarlet, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 pm
Scarlet

She examined the boy more closely. "Red eyes, huh? That's pretty neat." She leaned in closer, unaware that she was still making the hooking motion at the corner of her mouth until she accidently stuck her finger in between her lips. Blushing, she pulled it out and tucked her hand behind her back and held it there with her other hand.

(Edit: I just love your signature. So much.)  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan blinks seeing Azu just fall down and faint. He was worried that maybe she wasn't alright? Turning to Illya, he smiles. "France, huh? I was wondering what the faint accent was in your voice. That's neat." Nathan smiles then turns back to Scarlet, who he blinks at seeing her lean in close to him. "Yes, I got the same eyes as my father did."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm
keita smiled and held up his hands "sorry sorry, it was just such a streight forward question" he said "anyway would you like to walk with me for a bit?" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 am
Azu woke up "what happened oh that's right i fainted."she said sad "are you going to leave me all alone again ."she said and her eyes filled up whit tears and she started shivering  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff