Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
I Wasn't Ready To Die (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Hidan appeared at a big forest probably far away from civilization. He looked around when the sound was just above his head. He looked up to see a weird blob jump on his face as he looked up. He sighed. "So it was you huh?" He said when the blob became a live puppy. "Your so weird to get me all worked up about you ya know.." He said petting it. It barked back happily. He smiled. At that very moment. His eyes widened as blood poured from his mouth. He looked down at the puppy to see it had a long dagger come out from it chest peircing his heart. "A...blessed....dagger?!" He said quietly but weakly. He dropped the puppy. "Why....I..promised..i'll be alive.....when i go back.....maybe....this world thinks im not...important..." He said the last part faintly as he fell to the floor dazed..then..darkness. While he was slowly dieing he thought to himself, 'god hates me....so much for me to die....''noone can save me now...''I....broke the promise...'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm
No one heard my screams...
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Alison walked out of the house as she looked around she felt someone dieing she wanted to go find Hadin but she promise she wouldnt. Alison eyes were dripping with tears as she walked to the graveyard her mother was close to her but she didnt want to cry not now.
No one came for me..."
Please why does this happen...

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Hidan suddenly woke up the next second. "Huh?" He said looking around as he sat up. "What the hell happened.?" He asked himself out loud. He then heard a small voice say "Come with me....." He jumped scared standing. "W-what the-" He heard it again. He walked in the forest deeper and deeper until he came to an old fashioned house. "Wow this house looks abandoned.." He said as he walked closer to it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
As she walked she stop at an alley way her hair belowing behind her she could hear the male's voice, the male that had hurt her, her moaning she fell to the ground holding her chest 'you like it dont you?' he said to her 'yes!' she screamed. Breathing heavly she looked up things flashed all around her "No!" she yelled standing up "Im done! Im done with you haunting me! Im sick of you!" she screamed and blasted an wall out with all the power she had. Falling down her eyes were closed her breathing shallow she didnt understand what she did. Had she lost? Had she given up?
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

He entered the abandoned house. The door slammed behind him making him jump. He tried to reopen the door but it didn't work. It wouldn't budge, and knowing him, he knew it wouldn't open from the outside either. He heard something from the inside behind him. His heart quickened and his eyes widened. He turned his head slowly. Once he saw what he saw, he screamed at the top of his lungs being heard from miles and miles on end.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Alison stood up weakly hearing a scream, her wings went out before knowing what she was doing was bad she knew she may lose Hadin for this but she wanted to save him. Flying high she couldnt see anything but a house "Hadin!" she screamed loudly "Hadin!!!" she screamed again.
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Hidan heard his name be called he banged at the door. "Alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled very loudly. He was getting dragged into a demonic looking door with threads coming out of it. "Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled again as half his body was inside the door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Flying down to the house she started to blast the house with some of power "Hadin im coming for you!" she yelled as she blasted more.
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

"Please...Do...." He said normally but scared as his stomach was now devoured by the door. The threads were sure trying to pull him in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Blasting at the threads she grab his hand "come on Hadin push when im going to pull!" she said as she blasted the threads even more.
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

"Ok!" He said pushing the threads as he tried to break free.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
She blasted them more pulling him out as she could falling back with him "you ok Hadin?" she asked him
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Hidan grinned weakly. "My legs been cut by the threads slightly but besides that...I'm fine" He put up a weak and trembling thump up. He then heard what sounded like his name come from upstairs. It was very faint.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
She put her hand on his legs "im taking you back" she said picking him up "im healing you from now on." Her emotion was nothing but anger she knew that the demon in there was after her friends and she wasnt going to let it take her friends.
No one came for me..."

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

He heard his name again and he looked up at stairs. His eyes went dull and grey. His emotion became emotionless. He faintly looked away from Alison and and continued looking up at the stairs.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff