Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney moved with him and nodded. She wondered if it was more exhausting to fly than walk. She thought about it for a second than decided it wasn't the best time. She had lost track of their location, too, so going up and looking around didn't seem like too bad of an idea. "Okay." She said. Her left wing hurt a bit from Flare's attack, but it was only a bit of a reminder, nothing really. She jumped up and, clumsily, made her way to the top of the highest tree. After a couple minutes, she flew down, her wings faintly tucking into her shirt like they always did, almost if on instinct. "We're in a thick area of forest.. And then a way north, there's some mountains, which I'm pretty sure are the Alps." She told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
"I say we continue towards Paris on foot," Agua suggested quietly. "If we find a river or stream we can travel in that so the snake girl doesn't find us.." Agua shuddered at the memory of their first enemy. He didn't want to have to fight anyone until his wings were healed. He didn't really wait for Courtney to give her opinion, he just started walking west, hopefully towards the Paris in some way or another.

(sorry, lame post. I'm hitting writer's block)  

keany-beany
Crew

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
The next you're not watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor

.:::: Caine studied Flare a bit more carefully. Any other time would be a time to say, 'nice too meet you', but it wasn't really, considering his reaction and her greeting. He could say many things to what she asked. A simple shrug was the result. The snake had put away the knife. Of course she could pull it out, but he didn't mean to hurt her unless she proved to be an attacker.
"Heh, Monsieur, I never get that around here." He said, cracking a bit of a smile before his more serious demeanor replaced it. "Give them leeway, wait until their guard drops. It shouldn't be long." He said. "And yourself?" He asked, the slight tilt of his head following.
:::.

One minute you're on top
Next you're not missed your shot
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm
Jason Grace

User Image

Jason looked up from where he was crouching beside a tree, feeling two people approaching. He dropped the apple he was holding, and grasped the two knives sheathed at his waist before reaching into the minds of the two people approaching. He released the knives as he recognized them, picked up the apple, and stood. 'Hello.' He projected his voice into Courtney's mind. 'Didn't expect to see again you after we got separated.'

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney was about to say something when she heard a familiar voice. A figure stood up, and she quickly recognized him as Jason. 'Same here.' She thought. "Agua, hold up." She said, worried that she was about to lose him in the forest that seemed to get darker from leaves blocking the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Jason Grace

User Image

Jason walked to Courtney, taking a bite out of his apple as he reached her. 'What's happened since I last saw you?' He asked, projecting his thoughts again. He preferred to communicate in this way, finding it easier than speaking. He wanted to know everything that had happened, and he could easily find out by reaching into Courtney's mind, by he knew that t would be an invasion of her privacy, so he refrained from doing so, though he kept his mind open so he could hear her surface thoughts.

Faithfull Fire

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm
XSinistre ........... "Flare" ........... VeninX
User ImageUser Image✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Flare paused and considered Caine before answering. His strategy was a fair one. They would gain a false sense of security. However, she also didn't want to lose their trail. She frowned slightly as she mulled it over, then spoke, her voice hissing less now. "Well, considering I cannot trust you not to stab me in the back as soon as I turn away, I would do well to keep an eye on you for now. Unfortunately, I cannot keep two." She smiled grimly as she brushed her hair aside for a second to reveal the hideous scar over her right eye, then let it fall once more alongside the corners of her mouth. "And yet, I also cannot afford to lose them entirely. At least, I must determine their direction before settling down for the night, and moving on again to follow them in the morning. And thus--" suddenly she stopped. She had revealed her plans to a stranger.
'Idiot! You'resuchafool,don'tknowanythingatall. Alwaysforgettingthesimplestthings. Youshallneveramounttoanything.' The voices echoed through her mind, berating her. She blinked to clear the image of his face, blood dripping from the mouth, from her mind, and continued. "Thus, I am tempted to kill you, Caine. For that would simplify the problem, would it not? And yet... you may be useful to me. We hunt them together, non? Bring them in together, and we are rewarded together." The words were painful to say, but she had to keep her facade of coolness, of wary companionship, for she could do no better.
"Do we have a deal?" She realized she had thrown a lot at him all at once, but she needed to move quickly. Every second she spent here was a second wasted, a second when her prey was slipping farther away, beyond the range of her limited sight, even if their heat stood out against the cool forest.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
The next you're not watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor

.:::: Caine observed the scar over her eye and then as her hair fell into place. He nodded calmly. Threats that he'd be killed weren't new to him, not in his line of work. "That sounds like a deal, Ms. Flare." He said. He knew that it wasn't forever, hell. He knew he could end up dead, but it was lose-lose, because he risked punishment when he got home.
:::.

One minute you're on top
Next you're not missed your shot
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney looked down and back up, remembering they'd lost him a bit after Flare attacked. 'We were attacked again, by a guy this tim. Agua got a dart in his wing and now it's hurt.. We got away and we're going towards Paris.' She said with a shrug. She looked up at him and tilted her head. It hadn't been too long. 'And you?' She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 pm
"Entendu." As soon as she'd spoken, Flare stepped backwards and launched herself directly into the air, making sure her wings did not hit Caine across the face. "I shall return in a few minutes. It should not take long to find their trail." Her tongue flickered out from behind her teeth, remembering the taste of the hybrids' scent, and then she flew towards where she'd last heard them. Sweeping low over the trees, she ignored the small red dots of animals and searched for larger prey. They could not escape her easily.
As she flew Flare constantly scented the air, searching for the traces which she found with ease. After a few minutes, she caught sight of them, perhaps ten yards away. Landing gently in a tree, so that the branches stirred no more than if an owl had lighted there, she crouched, eye closed, listening for any whisper of conversation. They were not speaking for now, but she knew they would eventually. Soon enough, the hybrids would give her what she needed to renew the hunt.

"Serum of a will.

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm
Jason Grace

User Image

As Jason listened to Courtney he continued eating his apple. 'After we were split up I used a river to find my way here, and I gathered some food to do me while I traveled, though I hadn't decided where I was going to go, though I guess I'll go with you two, if you don't mind. He looking around as he spoke, searching for anyone trying to sneak up on them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua nodded to Jason to acknowledge his presence. He wasn't in the mood to talk right now. His wings hurt, and he wanted to get moving as soon as possible. Absentmindedly Agua began to feel his wing, where the bone had been cracked from his fall. It wasn't a terrible crack. "I know it would be nice to stop and rest, but I would like get moving." He was impatient and tired, his rude attitude couldn't be helped.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney nodded as he talked, then shook her head. Losing him didn't change the fact that one more couldn't hurt, and maybe he could help. Her ears didn't pick up Flare landing not too far away. 'It's no problem.' She thought. She shot a smile at him before looking ahead. They had a bit of a long road ahead of them, which justified Agua's tone when he insisted to move. "Ok." She said, starting to walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:59 pm
Though the hybrids finally looked prepared to move on, Flare did not make any reaction to the change. She continued to sway with her branch, gently, so as to avoid it creaking, but also so she would blend into the darkness better. She knew that the yellow of her hoodie was doing her no good, but it couldn't be helped; she hadn't had time to change before she left Paris. At least her dark hair disguised her pale face. As the girl spoke, though it was only a single word, her one bright green eye flicked to her, instantly focusing on the aura of red that defined her in the evening air. They had started to walk now.
'Come now, speak, fools. One word is all I need. Location. Location. Hurry up or I might get impatient.' Flare thought these things to herself, frowning slightly but not tensing up, knowing she could listen to their conversation for a little while longer. It was better if she didn't move; she was less likely to be discovered if she stayed in this relatively sheltered spot than if she tried to move now, when all was still relatively quiet.

"Serum of a will.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua kept his eyes on the ground as he walked through the forest. The trees weren't very close together, so it wasn't that difficult to walk inbetween them. He made sure not to step on any twigs or to snap any branches while still keeping a quick pace. "My wing should be numb enough by tomorrow that I'll be able to fly with it," Agua spoke in a soft voice. If they were to believe that they were no longer being followed they were idiots. "Once we find a place to stop for the night I'll take first watch," he offered.  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff