_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 pm
Mac looked up and noticed a familiar face, "Blythe? Is that you?" he shouted up. "You should come down! The water's great!" he shouted to him. He then dove down into the water swimming, humming underwater as he felt overjoyed to be in the sea. He swam gracefully using only his legs, keeping his hands out behind him. He was so excited to see the aquatic life, and more excited to see the dolphins coming his way.

Mike noticed Blythe before he went down, "Hey, nice to see ya again. I'm kinda busy at the moment, soooooo... Come down, or we'll talk later" he said to Blythe from a distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:29 pm
Syrah looked down at the water and the people already swimming. She watched Mike make his way down the ladder and shot a smile at Blythe before diving gracefully over the ship's safety rail. Unlike Mac, nobody yelled at her that she couldn't do that. Once underwater, she let her legs become the long blue-scaled tail that was her natural state and flipped and whirled while her hair floated like a halo around her face and shoulders. She stayed underwater for a while, longer than the average human should be able to live without air. She didn't need to surface.

Matt grinned at Blythe. "Hey, man, you comin' swimming, too?" Without waiting for an answer, he flipped himself backward off the safety rail like Mac and the girl had. He didn't care if he got in trouble. He just wanted to have some fun in the water. He swam under the surface until he reached Mac and yanked his friend's ankle.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 pm
Mike quickly thought about going down the ladder, but then thought screw this, and he lept off the ladder and plunged into the waters below. He quickly resurfaced, then went back under to swim in Mac and Matt's direction.

Mac laughed playfully while Matt yanked his ankle. "Hey! Let go!" he shouted giggling. He wriggled free from his friend's grasp. He dove down under water to the coral and sand, and hid behind a rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm
Matt surfaced when Mac escaped him, then he swam after him. He slapped his hands down on the top of the rock and used it to push himself on top of it. "Gotcha!" he grinned.

Syrah watched the boys playing and smiled. Thankfully, or not, she wasn't sure how she felt about this, Mike hadn't noticed her floating underwater. Maybe she'd swim closer to them and switch out her tail for legs. She surfaced and was about to join the boys when she saw something lying on a nearby sandbar. She swam closer and realized it was a mermaid! "Dear Neptune!" she gasped and raced to the sandbar. "Miss, are you all right?" she asked, touching the mermaid's shoulder gently.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 pm
Zethy heard a soothing voice calling out to her. " ....mmm..." she slowly began to regain consiousness and saw a beautiful lady next to her. Her eyes widened. " N-Ngh!" she jerked away. Her eyes seemed to have gotten used to the sunlight. Her body felt warm as strands of sand decorated her body. She tried to recollect what had happened before she had passed out. "...M-mama..Iris.." she whispered. She thought to herself. "...she...she's gone.." she looked at the sand beneath her as her highlights turned marine blue, so did part of her tail and eyes. "...." she looked back at the young lady. " W-who are...Where am I?..." she asked with a weary expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Syrah showed the mermaid her tailfin. "My name's Syrah. You're on a sandbar. The cruiseship I'm working on has stopped nearby for a swim break. Are you all right?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm
"...." Zethy stared at the ground, was she alright? She just lost one of the closest living organism in her life. She didn't know what to say. "....I will be.." she finally spoke. " Well.... I've just... wait...D: WAIT!! B-But You're a mermaid! A-And wh-what are you doing here?" she asked in shock. " Did the humans capture your family as well? Are you here by force? Why are you here??" she couldn't stop the questions from coming out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm
Mac tried avoiding Matt as they played underwater. He began surfacing near a sand bar, and brought his head up to look for Matt at the surface. He began to hear talking behind him though.

Mike swam far near Matt and Mac's location, and resurfaced to see Mac in the distance near a sandbar. He noticed Mac smiling, and then noticed the 2 girls on the sandbar. He swam closer to Mac silently, and finally he was in talking distance. "Hey, I think either those are 2 girls in mermaid suits, or those are merfolk" he said to Mac.

"Huh?" he said as he turned around to see. "Are they alright?" He wondered as he climbed his way up the sandbar towards the two, "Are you two okay?" he asked with a caring, soothing voice.  

EG Water

Seeker

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm
Zethy looked over at the direction Macs direction. " A-A-A human!" she gasped. Her highlights turned bright yellow and so did her eyes. She began to panic " N-No! I don't taste good-! I swear!" she looked over at the water. " I've got to get out of here!" she pushed herself towards the water yet landed on the sand, face down and her finger tips touching the water. She looked up, sand all over her face and she began to drag herself towards the sea. " I-I think...I should lose..a few p-pounds..." she thought as she dragged herself more into the water. " Almost there..!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm
"No! You don't be scared, I wont hurt you" he said kindly. "I'm different, like you, and no I don't eat fish" he said to her. He felt her sadness, but at the same time he was feeling a little at home.

Mike looked at the girl next the the panicking mermaid, and it looked like Syrah. At this point nothing phased him. "Hey Syrah! I thought maybe we could swim together?" he said keeping his cool. He finally concluded Mac was right about mermaids.

EG Water

Seeker

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm
" .... " Zethy stood quiet, pushing herself up from the sand with her arms. She slowly looked back. " ...You...won't eat me?..But mama Iris said that most humans eat, expose, and....trade creatures of the sea.." she thought. " ...come to think of it..." her hair began to slowly turn scarlet red. " It's because of you humans that our waters have been tainted by pollution... It's because none of you give a damn about the lives that live below! All we are to you is an attraction!" Zethy felt her rage rise inside of her. " Well guess what! I've got bad news for you I-I will defend it! I will defend my home and bring justice to the lord of the sea!" she slipped and fell on her back. " N-Ngh!" she was a bit frustrated. "...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm
Syrah looked cooly at Mike, pretending not to recognize him. "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about." She helped the young mermaid up and slid toward the water. "Come on, sis, let's get back home." She pulled the mermaid into the water and started swimming away. When they were far enough from the boys, she stopped. "Sorry about that. I had to get you away from them some way. You looked like you were about to pop a blood vessel or something," she smiled gently, "I'm not exactly a mermaid. I'm a siren, and no, I wasn't captured by the humans. I've lived on my own for quite a while now, and I like going on land once in a while. I'm currently working as a singer on the ship those boys were from."

Matthias joined his friends just as Mike was spurned by one of the two mermaids. "Ooh, looks like you just got dumped, Mike!" he teased, "What was that all about?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Mac was sad that they left back into the water. In their general direction he saw a shark's fin swimming closer. "Oh you two, watch out!" he shouted. He jumped back in the water and began to get their attention and point out their danger.

Mike was unsure of what was going on himself. "Uh, I don't know, but we should check it out since everyone is back swimming near the ship. After he heard Mac shout and jump back in for them, he knew something was up. He got out and made his way across the sand and dove back in before seeing a shark fin above the surface. He began summoning crystal shards around him.

The pod of dolphins began swimming around the bend, and also noticed the shark as well and came to drive out the intruder form the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm
Blythe had been swimming towards the group when the shark appeared. Diving deeper, he changed forms, his powerful powers moving him quickly through the water. He joined the dolphins and helped to chase away the shark, his spiked tail leaving some nasty gashes in the creatures side. There was a minor fight, resulting in a few wounds on the water wolf's sides, but the shark finally left. Blythe swam up to Syrah, nuzzling her face and checking to make sure her and the other mermaid were ok. Syrah knew his secret and he knew hers.

((debating on getting rid of Rikki somehow... cuz I don't think I can really incorporate her in the story...))  

DecafKitten

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:26 pm
Zethy looked at the others. " o.o...y-you guys... use magic?" she was impressed. She stared at Mac who wasn't far off. " Aha...hee-hee!Ahahahahahaha!" she began to laugh. " Haha, you should've seen the look on your face haha! I mean I know we were in danger and all but I can't help it! It was just so funny!" Zethy hugged her stomach. She wiped a tear off and smiled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff