Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

x-shiny-girl-x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am
I think u should make a big writing contests.
People could have a chance to post their awesome fiction,drama,romane etc stories or poetry.
If u add this contest it will raise the % of literary of the guild too
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 am
ll son zack ll
snowahoma
umm we can have video of the week again!!! biggrin

Yes! We'll definitely start having this again. 3nodding It'll probably start next week though.

HimeSama_Hiro
have some meet ups on every events like new year christmas valentine's day and have some awards there :3 mrgreen 4laugh
Towns meet ups sound like fun. We actually had one towns party back in August 2010, so maybe we'll do another while we host an event! smile

jjjgrace
I think we should have a "theme-o-matic" writing contest.
Basically, you have a fixed number of people who can enter.
Once they have entered, have them fill out a form.
The contest host assigns each person a different song.
And the person has to make a story inspired by that song!
It would be cool xp

Oooh nice! Though I think we wouldn't have a fixed #. But so that everyone wins maybe give an entering prize of 5k or something and the winning prize 100k+ so no matter what, someone wins. But great idea!

yourGOLDismine xD
noob Center Law !!!!! help me! sweatdrop

Okay no problem! We'll get either a sub forum created for this or a main thread that will literally help you with a lot concerning this guild and different things on Gaia.

yes i love video of the week!!  

ilovekatelynn

MizukiOkamiMisheru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am
isn't that what the messenger is for to get to know each other, i think we should do something to earn alittle bit of gaia cash like that quiz that i took the one that was a shape of a tree.
Anyways to earn gold something like an anime convention kind of like how the rally is set up or fashion modeling something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 am
or we should find those 30 or 40 year old perverts who are flirting with young woman and report them and get gold for it, and call it Bounty Hunting  

MizukiOkamiMisheru

DivineDelightz

Hopeful Wife

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:34 am
maybe you could change the guild by just changing  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 am
ll son zack ll
Neghya
Actually, I was thinking that maybe that we have a thread in the sufourms somewhere to help beginners, also known as noobs.
When I first joined gaia, I had no one that would support me, or help me. No one warned me, or tried to lead me the right way. All I got was confusion and disappointment. Everyone was in that boat once, I just want to help push it the right way.
Are you saying in each sub forum or just a main post that covers a lot which would help that newbie?

I was thinking more of having a entirely different area for them, and where people can go to great them and help them in any area one might have knowledge in. It would be nice to maybe have a Q/A thread somewhere, so that they can maybe perhaps look for the answer before asking. (Simple like, "How do you do this?" or "How do you do that?")  

Neghya

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

MizukiOkamiMisheru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am
Neghya
ll son zack ll
Neghya
Actually, I was thinking that maybe that we have a thread in the sufourms somewhere to help beginners, also known as noobs.
When I first joined gaia, I had no one that would support me, or help me. No one warned me, or tried to lead me the right way. All I got was confusion and disappointment. Everyone was in that boat once, I just want to help push it the right way.
Are you saying in each sub forum or just a main post that covers a lot which would help that newbie?

I was thinking more of having a entirely different area for them, and where people can go to great them and help them in any area one might have knowledge in. It would be nice to maybe have a Q/A thread somewhere, so that they can maybe perhaps look for the answer before asking. (Simple like, "How do you do this?" or "How do you do that?")

good idea  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am
Maybe more contests?:
Banner contests?
Art Contests?
Writing Contests?
Etc.

Best Photo Taken? (:  

catasauruss

Shirtless Tycoon

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Satans Siren

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 am
A new sort of game.
Instead of posting inside of the thread, you have to make the answer with a new thread.
The poll will be mandatory of course.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 am
well i think the guild should get people to pay for the huild know i kno it sound stupid but while the people pay they have other necessities such as movies or videos to watch at the guild page  

xxLiLswaggaxx

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Trader 100

xxLiLswaggaxx

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am
well i think the guild should get people to pay for the guild know it sound stupid but while the people pay they have other necessities such as movies or videos to watch at the guild page and try to have conteses for example the most popular gaia online and the winner gets to be apartt of the guilds crew  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am
MUSIC AND PERSONAL STUFF! <3 i would love a place to post anything at anytime razz we should have a contest of some sort everyweek and free give aways smile  

Narval

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

train tickets

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 am
xXDead MemoriesXx
Uhm just for a fun idea you could have people post about there favorites; favorite animals, music, movies,hobbies, anything! so we can get to know eachother more ^-^

I actually agree with you, since I joined like last month, and I would love to learn about everyone else;What they like, they hate, and some things inbetween. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm
Hmmm..Maybe more contest and more charity. :v biggrin  

Akeruee

Demonic Cat

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items