Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra hugged Juri back, feeling better to have told someone about the truth than just keeping it inside. She struggled for a moment before she could get her accent and speech pattern under control again. "Please Juri, I'm begging you. Don't tell anyone. If the other Families know where I am and know that I am connected to any of you, then you ALL become a way to get to me. I won't let another person die. I never wanted to be the damn Don anyways. That was Papa's thing. I'm not cut out for death. I'm good for computers and software." She pulled back and smiled at her friend. "Now, please, keep that promise Juri. Everyone's life depends on it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri smiled a cute smile and kissed Ra's cheek leaving a black kiss mark since juri was wearing black lipstick.,"You have my word Ra I won't tell anyone of those ppl ur here and besides we are best friends and I would never break a friendship even though I never had friends until now and mom always gets worried about me alot."Juri laughed alittle and smiled.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt her face burn crimson when she felt Juri's lips on her cheek. Her mind told her to be wary of anyone, but her heart wanted to love someone. She lightly placed her fingertips on the lipstick print, her blush increasing greatly as she smiled rather shyly at the wall. "Uhh... Thanks Juri... I'm counting on you to keep them safe. I'll tell them as I think that they're ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani found herself occupied with looking at some coloured contacts, non-prescription of course. Her eyes were staring down a beautiful pair of a mixture of a turquoise, and a soft green. But, then she heard a loud squeal of displeasure, and she automatically registered whose voice it was. She turned and went toward the scream, then the scene fully played before her eyes.

Fully alarmed, Kailani's mind didn't process what in the world had just happened. Some people watching, wondering what was going on, she watched as the culprit got away, unfortunately. She knew what he looked like though, and if she ever saw him again.... he was in for a world of hurt. She picked up a few of the items, putting them back on shelves in a hurry, as she didn't truthfully care what they were and if they belonged there. They were just out of the way, and that was all that truly mattered for this bit for a second. After that, she shoved the remaining basket into a young woman's arms and she left the store as well, suspicious and concerned eyes watching her backside as she disappeared in hopes of finding the others.

"Hey, have you seen two girlies? 'Bout yeigh high," She gestured with her hands an approximation of their heights. "One with long soft pink hair, the other with short, spunky brown hair, and--" She was interrupted of her description she was describing to the man that Dev had previously spoken to, interrupted her. "Uh yeah, they're just in the restroom, if you'll wait a minute, sir." He responded. Kailani rolled her eyes. "Well, sir, normally I wouldn't say a thing, but I am indeed a woman, and--" It was futile, by the look she was receiving, she wasn't getting in there without receiving odd looks, and perhaps a report too. So, she had to wait. 'Should consider this a compliment then...' She thought with a scowl as she crossed her arms, and waited. "I hope Lili's alright. But, I s'pose with Dev 'round, she's gonna be spiff." She mumbled to herself, not being able to feel more than useless than ever right about now.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR THREAD ADMIN:

I have received a PM from Werewolf Liquor (aka: Dev) and she is unfortunately forced to drop from the thread. I will have her room open to another rper of my own choice and will make accommodation in the plot. If anyone has people who would be wanting to join the thread as a back-up for such an occasion, please have them send me profiles!

-Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna suddenly witnessed something strange happen... something rarely seen in this part of the world. It happened as quick as a flash. A small whirlwind came out of the sink and a small badger appeared. Instantly she recognized this little creature as a summoning beast for some wizard of sorts who didn't feel the need to act on his own in society. The little creature sprang onto Dev's shoulder and winked at Lilianna. "Don't worry about your friend, girl. She's in good hands. Consider it an honor she has been chosen for a trip to a special world where she has inherited a fortune. Her new stepfather has summoned me to get her and bring her straight home. Tell no one of what you have seen, for her own protection."Lilianna gaped her mouth and began to beg the small badger for it to let her friend stay, but as soon as he had appeared, he and Dev were gone. Lilianna looked down the drain of the sink and frowned, sad for her loss of a potential good friend. She hoped that somehow they would meet again.

Lilianna wrapped her tail with a small bandage wrap of cloth under the sink for emergencies. The girl didn't want anyone else to know her secret and she wasn't sure what was going to happen once she left the restroom. Without Dev, she was alone... at least until she found Orion. Surely the girl would be hanging around for her, right? Tucking her ears under her hair and pulling her pigtails back up, she looked in the mirror to check on her appearance again. With any luck, she would be able to pass as human again. Turning to leave, she opened the door and spotted Orion waiting for her. She flashed a smile and ran over to the tall woman, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist in a hug. The clerk looked over with a small smile and called over to them.
"Nice to see you've found your boyfriend again, cutie. Is your other friend coming out too? She seemed very worried when bringing you in." Lilianna frowned slightly and shook her head. "She said not to worry about her. She climbed out a back window and told me to let you know... and-" She looked down with a soft laugh. "This girl here is not my boyfriend. She's a good friend of mine who happens to like dressing up as a boy." She smiled up at Orion and took her hand leading her out the door while waving back to the clerk as they left. Clearly the man was confused about the girl who he had assumed was a guy. Lilianna would have to keep Dev's disappearance a secret for a while. But maybe someone else would be joining them in the suite off campus in her place. Surely Juri wouldn't mind a new roommate.

The pair continued down the street and Lilianna grabbed a pair of three foot subs with all the meats, cheese, and veggies already inside. Hopefully this would suffice everyone. She looked up at Orion, who's hand she had not released yet, for fear of being alone again as they each carried a sub. "Dev's not coming back, so we'll have to tell Juri that she'll be having a new roommate. Also... I wanted to thank you for helping me earlier. I'm glad I have a strong person around me like you... and... I want to know if maybe we can walk to the campus together tomorrow for classes. Would that be ok?" The small pink-haired girl smiled with a soft blush and turned her attention to her feet, noticed she had slowly came to a halt with her last words.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

Watching Lilianna return, without the short haired brunette alarmed her, and somewhat disturbed her at first. But, her attention was temporarily taken away from that thought as one was still accusing her of being a male. She chuckled a deep, dark chuckle with an untrusting grin on her face, not that she could help it. She just looked like trouble all of the time. "Learn to not be so concrete minded, love." Kailani spoke down toward the clerk, and began to walk away with the rose haired girl. But, not with out oh so maturely mouthing the phrase, 'suck it' toward the man, and a toothy grin reaching her face. "Some people just can't get that through their heads. And I'm hardly the greatest cross-dresser, hm?" The blonde laughed once more, once away from a densely populated area, her voice slipped into it's feminine one once again. She cleared her throat, that smile still on her face for a few, brief moments longer. 'Now, I just have to ask her about--'

Her thoughts were interrupted as, after the two had continued to do their own thing for a while, Lili was beginning to explain and answer her curious questions. "Eh, yeah. What the bloody hell happened to the girl anyways?" She asked, concern tainting her tone as she looked down toward the shorter girl. "And uh, yer. It ain't a problem, love. Just doin' what people ought'a be doing. All spiff and canny." The boyish girl smiled, feeling her own face beginning to heat up at the sight of the nekomimi beginning to act shy, and blush. She shook her head, quickly, shaking it off and returning to her normal state. "And, uh, that'd be the cat's pajamas. Yeah." She shrugged, a 'why not' expression on her face.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri nodded and smiled as she blushed after she kissed Ra's cheek as she said in her mind.,"Ra is such a sweet girl despite her secret and In her eyes I know she just wants to be loved and treated like a normal girl...she reminds me alot of myself in a way hoping to be accepted as just a nornal girl and not something else". Juri looked deeply in Ra's eyes as she started talking.,"You know Ra if you want we can hang out in my room sometime and get to know eachother more its up to you if your busy we can both plan ahead we can both play PS3 and listen to music whenever you like"Juri smiled blushing as she held Ra's hands.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR THREAD ADMIN:

I have not seen posting from another character and so Alessandria de Rossi has been removed. I have added in two character profiles from awaiting people and I expect everyone to be nice to them. Rules still apply to everyone, so please follow them. If you see someone not following the rules (especially posting literacy level) please PM them if you wish and offer help. Check room listings for updates!

-Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled at Orion and nodded to the tall woman. It sure was nice to have someone willing to walk with her places. It really seemed odd that Orion reacted the way she did though with an actual smile. It seemed sweet for the girl to smile like that when it was not in her disposition to do so. Lilianna pulled Orion gently and continued walking carrying her sub as Orion had the other. The two continued their walk and soon reached the suite of their residence. Lilianna paused below the willow tree not too far from the doorstep and looked up into the branches. It seemed like a good place to sit and just enjoy the evening. She turned to Orion and took the sub gently from her hand. "Let me just run these inside really quick. I was hoping I could talk a little bit out here in the tree with you." The pink-haired girl flashed a small smile and blush while turning to enter the Sanctuary Suite, turning the knob and peeking inside. She happened to see Ra and Juri were no where to be found. She took out a small pen and paper and made a note for the girls. Girls, here are some sub sandwiches for everyone with all the toppings. Dressings should be in the fridge along with some soda and juice. Orion and I will be outside for a while in the trees if you need us. Dev will not be coming back due to a family occurrence. Love, Lilianna. "There, that should do it." She nodded to herself and came back outside locking the door behind her. Approaching Orion, she jumped up onto a tree branch and layed on her stomach looking back to the boyish girl. "Come on up, Orion. Why don't we watch the sunset and chat?" She winked playfully letting her ears and tail pop out in the open since she was hidden in the willow tree branches.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Kailani waited for Lilianna to return as she looked about at the sky. The colours blended together so nicely, and for once. The rough and tough boyish girl was relaxed, and calm. She was brought back out of that world once the cat girl had returned. She smiled. "Alright, let's see if I can do this." The blonde said as she was taking the invitation. She hopped up, grasping a branch, pulling herself up before using her feet to stand up as she made her way onto the branch that the sweet girl lay upon, from above. "That wasn't so bad, huh? I think I should work out though, it was a bit more difficult than usual." Kailani admitted, though she was a twig and could fight fairly well, she wasn't as toned as she would like to, ideally, be. But, no matter. Nobody else cared, and she had no reason to, well... show off, right?

With her back against the trunk, she crossed one leg over the other in a relaxed manner. She looked up at her. "The sky's filled with lovely colours right about now, hm? Beautiful oranges...reds..." She asked, spacing out once more before locking eyes with the girl. "So, anyways.." She cleared her throat, gaining back her semi-tough-masculine side back. "What did you want to talk about, Lilianna?" Kailani asked, brushing some of her platinum blonde hair from her face. "Anything in particular?" She shifted her gaze out toward the horizon. She offered a tiny smile.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy blaze was a smart high school student who wanted to learn more interesting things as her mother drove up to the school Sandy looked up with a happy smile on her face.,"Wow this school is so amazing it's everything I read in the brochure,I can't believe they accepted me.",Sandy was so excited on meeting the other girls,Sandy got her things from the back of the car and grabbed her laptop as she hugged her mother tightly as she told her mom that she will miss her as she made her way to the entrance sandy couldn't contain her happiness but was alittle nervous. "Wow I hope the other girls are nice I,m so nervous".At first Sandy was too nervous to knock on the door but she nodded and knocked on the door 3 times hoping someone would answer.  

Kau The Haxer

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain slouched in the car seat whilst her parents continued to nag her. "Remember, Alain honey, you're a guy at this girls' school on an internship! Now put a smile on that handsome face! We're almost there~"User Image Her mother's sweet cherub voice chimed. Her parents wanted to kill her when they found out she got accepted to an all girls' school. But they found a way to convince the students she was a male. Internship. Alain had only heard about it at some all girls' colleges, but wasn't particularly interested in the idea of lying more than she already had to. She stared out the window at the zooming trees, which disappeared to open meadows and such. This kind of view was nice, just what she liked.

Soon, it got closer to the school, and she could just see it in the distance. Her mother braked to a stop next to the school, and Alain climbed out with her backpack, shoes onto sidewalk. Her mother climbed out and hugged her, teary eyes as she went to get her things. She insisted on taking her own things, which her mother agreed to, after hugging her nearly 10 more times. She smiled nervously and waved her away, all the way until she drove the car out of sight. She let out a slight sigh and turned toward the school. She could see the some of the girls around her in a near frenzy. User ImageEither because she was the only guy they'd seen in a long time, or because she was a guy in an all girls' school. User Image

She let off a smile, which a few girls giggled at, and walked, baggage and all, to her dorm. After a few steps, she stopped and looked around, realizing she had no idea where she was going.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,User Image
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt her heart thudding in her chest and once again cursed her inexperience with girls. The knocks on the door brought her attention back to the rest of the house and the possibility that it was Lilia and the other two. "Oh! Hang on Juri, that could be the others. I kinda want to see if I think I can tell Lilia about this. She seems trustworthy, but who knows. I'll be back in a bit konfetka, or you can come down with me hun." She pulled her hands free gently and quickly headed down the stairs, her heart and her head fighting a huge war within her.

Half of her wanted to tell them all right away just to get it out and make things clear, the other half wanted her to leave the place immediatly and never run into any of them ever again. You stupid, selfish half-hack. You gave Lilia your word that you would watch over her, and you will NOT break your word you moron. Now go and get the door. Her heart told her firmly and she obeyed, pausing to see the note. Damn, guess Dev isn't gonna be here anymore. I kinda liked her.

The next knock made her rush to the door and open it, seeing two new people, one obviously female, and one.... male? Her face went bright red and she gave them a gentle look. "Hey kiddes! C'mon in, this parties just starting!" She told them with her cheshire grin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash