Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin cried out softly at the bite, surprised because it hurt. The pain cleared her mind, and she began to fully grasp the situation. Ash wasn't going to stop. Ash didn't care what Erin wanted. Erin began to panic a little. She struggled hard and tried to get Ash off of her. "No, Ash! Stop! I don't want it! Not like this! Please stop!"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika threw all of her strength at Ash, pushing her out of control, and momentarily left the body without either of them in command. She slumped slightly and then Ashika pulled her trembling body off of the writhing girl. "E-Erin... Next time... I say leave. Leave..." She said in a very rough voice, grappling with Ash in her mind as she fell into the wall. "Now run, and don't you dare look back. You won't... you won't see me again for awhile... Not this... side anyways.. I love you..."

She saw Erin still hesitating and she screamed, crying in her desperation, "ERIN! GET THE HELL OUT! I CAN'T HOLD HER BACK MUCH LONGER!"

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

As soon as Ash got off of her, Erin was across the room and at the door, straightening her clothes. She did hesitate, however, when she heard Ash say she loved her, and almost turned back. But she heeded Ash's warning and ran for her room, locking the door behind her and curling up on her bed, feeling like crying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika, Ashika, Ashika... What am I going to do with you? Ash sneered and pulled her out of her already frail control.

Ashika shook in fear in her grip, but she knew that it was worth it. I think I already know the answer to the highly rhetorical Ash. You're going to try and destroy me. She replied in a quiet voice.

The cruel laugh made her shiver harder. Nope. Impossible. If I could destory you, I would have done it already. Trust me, you're as useless as wet paper. But, I will make you wish I had. The agressive side of her threatened and shoved her back into the prison, starting the memories again, but in a continuous loop.

-"Somebody get me some help!"-

-"You b***h! This one is mine! She's not your girl anymore!"-

-"Daddy, why isn't Raffy moving?"-

-"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we need to ask you some questions. I understand that you were here when it happened. You are her girl friend, correct? How long were you both friends?"-

-"We've been dating for seven months. She's my girlfriend... We were supossed to be together forever..."-

-"I'm gonna make you mine Ashika."-

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Several weeks passed since the incident, and fall changed to winter. Erin slowly came to forgive Ash's dominant side for what had happened, and they even hung out a few times, but Erin was always careful to keep someone with them, usually Shizuka.

Erin also noticed herself growing closer to Shizuka, since she wasn't able to be alone with Ash. One evening during the winter break, Erin was sitting alone in her bedroom, once again debating which girl she should choose. She couldn't just leave them both hanging forever. She would have to make a choice, and soon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:32 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-"I ...I love... you too... f-forev.."- Ashika sat huddled in the corner of her prison, the toll of weeks of the memories playing without relent finally wearing her down to her breaking point. Not even stopping once her body was asleep, she was shattering, even the strongest part of this self couldn't continue to fight it. -"I... I love... you too.... f-forev..."- She screamed in her pain, the words cutting into her like knives. They had been playing over and over for the last... she didn't even know how many days anymore. She had lost track of time in her pain. -"I... I love... you too... f-forev..."- Please! Please! Ash, Please! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would oyu even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

The neko finally wandered back to the dorm after vanishing to god only knows where for several hours. Sometimes she would leave with Badokku, but most days she would just vanish without saying anything. Shizuka removed her coat upon entering the room, but left her scarf in place. It was an odd habit of her's. Whether it be a ribbon or a scarf covering it, she never let anyone see or touch her neck.
"Hello Erin."
Shizuka smiled softly and bowed to the other female before sitting down on her bed. The past few weeks had been uneventful, as far as Shizuka was concerned, so she was content with allowing herself to relax a little.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled when the neko entered the room. "Hi, Shizu." Erin stood and walked over to Shizuka's bed, sitting on the end of it. One thing she'd learned about her roommate was that the girl did not like to be crowded, so Erin tried to always keep a reasonable distance. "Shizuka, mind if I ask you something?" she said softly, looking down at her hands.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Anything, dearie. Ask away."
Shizuka appeared to space out for a second, as if she wasn't actually aware she had even answered Erin. She shook it off and returned to reality, giving the other girl a curious look and allowing her ears to perk up a bit. Aside from randomly vanishing, the neko had started drifting off much more frequently than she used to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin fidgeted a bit, turning red. "Well... Um... Have you ever..." Erin paused, unsure how to correctly phrase her question. "What I mean is... I was just wondering... Have you ever been... You know..." She lowered her voice a bit, even though there was no way they'd be overheard. "Intimate with anyone?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka chuckled and patted Erin's head. Though the question did seem a bit random to her, it didn't really phase her in the least. She shrugged and nodded slightly.
"Yes. I have."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blinked, a bit surprised. She'd expected that Shizuka would be more innocent than her, but it turned out she was the only virgin in the room. "Really? Who with? What was it like?" Erin blushed. "I'm... not trying to pry... I'm just curious. I've never gone far, myself, and... Lately I've been wondering what it would be like."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Badokku. We share certain emotions, pain, and practically everything else in between, so we figured why not allow each other to take the few things we hadn't already claimed. It was kind of awkward, really...Neither of us had a clue what we were doing..."
Shizuka shrugged as if everything she had just said had been totally normal. For her, it might have been, but to a normal person what she had said would probably seem incredibly strange.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin nearly fell off the bed when she heard that Shizuka's first time had been with her brother. "Are you serious?! You did it with Bado?!" She looked at Shizuka with disgust. "Shizuka... Why would you waste that on him?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Yes. I did it with Badokku. And I don't consider it a waste."
Shizuka glanced at Erin, ignoring the disgusted look she was getting. Humans were different from non-humans. She hadn't really expected Erin to react to finding out who she had given her virginity to well. The neko wasn't bothered by having lost it to her twin either. Personally, she was glad it had been him. The shared pain had been slightly less awkward than it would have been otherwise.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces