Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider the Red Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm
Gatekeeper flipped backwards and lunged underneath the blade and made for a Death Stroke. It probably wouldn't kill him but hopefully hurt him enough to force a retreat. Gatekeeper cursed himself for leaving his pack.

Karisa's wolf then lunged at the demon, fangs to bare. Karisa cast Giant Growth upon it. She then picked notched an arrow and fired a sot at the demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 pm
Orcus swung his body around the old man' sword. It cut him deep into the calf but the wound was survivable. Orucs tripped up and jammed his halberd into the ground, with this he summoned a ghoul's hand which sprung up and grabbed onto the man's ankle. Orcus pulled up his halberd and took a deep breath. He then turned a quarter pace and breathed a green smog on the man. It was a poisonous breath that would, hopefully, deal some damage. Orcus was getting tired now. He was weak as his mana was running out so he decided to pace his body. He summoned two simple skeletal warriors and a monster who took the shape of dragon was born from the muck under their feet. Orcus stepped back and began gathering mana from the improvised swamplands around him.

The leathery monster yelped as the wolf bit into him. A black tar oozed out of the wounds and the wolf's mouth was covered in it. The last two phantoms jumped into action and cured the beast and buffed him again for great strength and speed. They disappeared as their job was done and the demon began clawing at the wolf. He then began flapping his wings. It was difficult for the beast but he was finally able to pick himself up and began dragging the wolf on the ground. The demon felt invigorated by the phantoms upkeep of its body and turned to slam the wolf into a tree that would dislodge the furry thing from it's side.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm
((Guys, can you wait for me and blue before you post again? I don't want the fight to be over before I have time to participate! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm
((sure.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm
((Okay, okay...here we go. Sorry for the wait.))

Eternity's eyes darted from creature to controller to creature, the the battle raged on between the powerful Gatekeeper and the planeswalker's servant. Since she had no enemy to fight directly, she decided to support her allies. She cast Sacred Nectar on Karisa, to ensure that the Elf girl didn't give an inch to the enemy creatures. She then cast Arrest on Orcus's leathery demon, the greatest threat to the group at the moment. To be certain that the thing did not move again, she also cast Pacifism and Cage of Hands on it. Three powerful binding spells like those should be enough. With the demon immobilized, she turned her attention to the phantoms empowering it. She cast Chastise on each of them, converting their life force into pure energy for her own use. She used the borrowed power to grant herself Holy Strength, and leaped forward to assist Gatekeeper in the melee.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm
Gatekeeper inhaled the gases freely and began to laugh. "Foolish young one. I am no mere elf. I am an elemental. My body isn't made of flesh but of stone and earth." Gatekeeper kicked and the bone hand broke off his foot. "Now you have used too much of your mana to attack my other friends." Gatekeeper stood and cast Damnation and all the creatures summoned were sucked into a large black sphere in the sky. Even his companions creatures were taken. But their sacrifice would not be in vain. "You came here to stop us but you were unprepared. A little further and perhaps you could have caught us in the Flats where there is no mana flow then perhaps you could have fared better but you were hasty. Now go, return to your master and tell him we shall not be stopped." Gatekeeper turned to walk towards his friends. "Come on we're leaving everyone."

Karisa looked on in awe at the large ob as it slowly dissipated. It could have easily been her in that sphere of nothingness. She looked at the elf Gatekeeper was leaving and felt pity for him. "Eternity you alright? Cilius?"  

Strider the Red Wolf

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm
Orcus smirked. The death of his summon brought him some mana and with the mana he had been collecting was able to do just one more thing before his retreat. He raised his hand slightly and a swarm of wasps appeared from his sleeve. Orcus pointed and they all headed angrily at the elf girl who's wolf finished off his demon. Orcus then turned and disappeared as ast as his could into the murk of the marsh to appear back at the one near the camp. He used his halberd a a walking stick to keep himself off of his injured leg as much as possible. He knew he was safe once he was able to see the rainbow images. He sat down and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:26 pm
((Who was the intended target of the wasp thing? Karisa?))
Eternity reacted quickly, and cast Holy Day, neutralizing the attacking swarm before harm could come to anyone. She responded to Karisa with a thumbs-up, showing that she was none the worse for wear. She decided not to dismiss her weaponry after hearing that they were crossing a mana-less expanse and would be unable to cast spells or summon allies to do battle. Her melee combat experience was a bit lacking, but she was confident that their numbers would see them through until they encountered more mana-rich lands.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider the Red Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm
"Well then we shall be heading on. Through the flats and from there to First Forest where Progenitus watches the world." Gatekeeper got his gear, sheathed his scimitars, and began to walk towards the Flats as his spells wore off and he returned to normal.

Karisa followed directly beside Gatekeeper. Not wanting to leave him. She was beginning to grow afraid and regret her choice to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:50 pm
((The wolf was Karisa's right?))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider the Red Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm
((Yes Orcus))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 pm
((Grrr you guys move too damn fast now I dont really know what to put but here it goes but come on guys seriously dont go too damn fast or i might as well quit!!!))

Cilius rose up from where she was knocked out by the dark elf's demon then said, "Ow my head. So since everybody is still here I just we won."

Morlock was getting closer to the mountain structure when he saw somebody that seemed foreign to this plane. "What is going on?" He said to the mysterious character.

Maeis observed as the dark elf fled and the Gatekeeper's party started heading off again. 'They are quite strong it will be great to be in their party. I will reveal myself latter when the time is right.'  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm
"What is going on, you ask? Progress. Understanding. Science." Mourner's avatar shimmered into being, addressing the Treefolk archmage. "I'm in the middle of an endeavor to understand this world and everything in it. What concern is it to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm
"Well I feel the mana power coming off the structure and it is glorious. I must say what are you planning to do with all this power?" Morlock said to the man.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:26 pm
"Do you really want to know? Follow me, then," Mourner's avatar invited, speaking as flatly as ever. He opened a gateway that would carry the Treefolk tribesman straight to the stronghold. The avatar faded from view as its mana was spent, and it dissipated.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff