Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Uh-Uh no it's me who should be sorry. I never ment to say that and hurt your feelings. It's just-I don't know. But-but I turned him down. I told him I didn't think of him like that. But-but he Uh-Uh forced a kiss on me. I-I didn't know how to react or what to do so I ran from him into the forest to get away from him. And to get home. Well then you know the next part. I got lost. Tiffany said kind of fast. She rushed it all out on him. Was it to much? She had no clue, she would have to wait until Dmytri said something to her. If he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why was she so eager to dismiss this other boy? He was human. He'd only kissed her. What Dmytri had done was far worse. "You don't know much about me." He said quietly, wishing the truth could somehow cease to matter. They were going too fast towards a dead end.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 pm
I.... Tiffany began the looked down at the floor. She sighed. I know. Dmytri was right. She didn't know much about him. What was he thinking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Dmytri got off the bed. He smiled grimly. "Feel free to use this room." He said slowly. "As your own. A home away from home." He said, turning to walk out. Mentally he added The only home you have from now on. As much as it pained him, he couldn't allow her to leave.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:28 pm
Tiffany nodded and smiled. Ok. She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 pm

He frowned in confusion. She was happy about this? Well, there wasn't much he could do about that. He walked out and went to the library. But books held no appeal for him. He sank in an armchair and watched the dying fire in the fireplace. What have I done? He thought.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm
Tiffany watched as Dmytri left the room. Now what to do? She asked herself. She went to see if the window would be locked and surprise surprise it was. So much for fresh air. Tiffany didn't want to go though. She liked it here. She just needed fresh air. She then laid down on the bed and started to sing. Pure has become impure, impure has now become pure. Good has now become bad, bad has now become good. To live is to die, to die is to live. She sang softly then sighed. She was bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 pm

His head perked up. Singing? A beautiful voice. An appropriate song, although perhaps not a correct one. He grabbed the arm of the chair. He knew he shouldn't go up there. He couldn't trust himself around that girl. So what then? Leave her a prisoner there and pretend she didn't exist? "Damn." He cursed quietly. When did things get so difficult.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Tiffany was so bored. What to do what to do.... She thought. then she stood up on the bed. And plopped down. She giggled. Hmmmmm.. Bouncy bed I see She smiled. Then frowned. Nah, still bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 pm

A giggle. He cursed again. This was more difficult than he could've expected. Before her could convince himself differently, he rushed upstairs and unlocked the door. He stood there for several moments, torn between locking it again and leaving, or walking in. He took the only comprise he could find. He walked away, but left it unlocked. If she finds me He thought, walking back to the library. Well I can't really help that, can I?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm
Tiffany heard the door unlock. The door? She looked at the door then walked to it. She turned the door nob and the door opened. She gasped. Why was the door unlocked? She stepped into what looked like a hallway. She smiled. Why did he unlock the door? She then walked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 pm

He forced himself to stay calm as she walked down the hallway. Would she find him? What would he do if she did? Maybe this was a mistake. He thought. Of course it was a mistake. This whole situation was a mistake. He should kill her and be done with it.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 pm
Tiffany looked at the hallway walls and saw many ancient paints. Whoa, how pretty. She giggled then saw one that looked like Dmytri. She giggled again. Then she wondered if it was him in the painting. She started to walk further down the hallway when she saw a door open. When she walked in, it looked like a library. Wow. She was impressed. The library was huge! She then started to look around the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

She was in the library. He told himself to stay perfectly still. Let her come to him. Part of him was dying for her to move faster so he wouldn't have to wait. The other part was dying for her to leave. Quite a conundrum.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Tiffany went out of the library wondering where Dmytri is. Dmytri? She called. She wondered where he was. She was extremely bored and wanted fresh air. She loved the house though.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff