Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 pm
Lacuna thought that over for a moment, and then nodded. "Fine. That seems reasonable enough. But seeing as how it is still early in the day, I will be needing to go and see to my ship." She gave Selene a once over once more and then quickly adverted her eyes. That is improper. Stop it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 pm
Selene followed and asked, "Where is it you intend to go now? And by that I mean what's the ships destination for now? I know every current, every wave, and every forsaken rock. Every reef, Every whirlpool, every island, and every wind. I know where all the ship graveyards are, all the places to avoid. and I know all the safe ways to get anywhere in this world connected by the sea." Then selene sighed and walked to a railing to look out at the sea. "Before you ask...I've spent my entire life at sea, didn't know my parents, didn't have any siblings that I know of. Grew up part of a culture the world has forgotten and only remembers in stories, stories told be drunken men at taverns and sailors. I'm part of a forgotten people. A people that are almost gone..." and a tear fell down her cheek.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm
Seeing another woman walk out of the captain's cabin wearing what was apparently the Captain's own undergarments, Lyle could see Lacuna in a whole new light. Well slap me silly and call me Shirley, the Captain's damn hot when you think about it. The Gambler thought to himself. He then decided to file that thought away for a more appropriate time and go back to counting his money, he'd need to do it before someone snooped in his room or before they made port, whichever came first.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am
[Selene had changed back into her own clothes after a bit.]

"Well, truthfully, there is no destination in mind. I'm here for adventure! We are going where ever the sea and winds take us. But you.... you could be useful to me if you know the ocean so well." Lacuna walked passed Lyle and quickly got his attention as he was hurrying off somewhere. "You. Go down to the hold and grab those two other stowaways. A meeting is inorder." She turned to find Selene standing on the railing, a distant look on the girls face. "You make yourself sound like a bloody mermaid or nymph." The captain half whispered, but she shook her head and walked away.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 pm
Selene smiled and looked at the captain while thinking, "You don't know the half of it captain....If only I could tell you..." Selene sighed before turning back to look at the sea; wanting to take a swim, but knowing she couldn't around the humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 pm
"Then can I borrow a sword or something? You know, to intimidate with?" Lyle asked sheepishly, cursing inwardly for not staying in his cabin and recounting his money instead of coming out to oggle the captain.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Rave smirked a bit. "Aye, that'd probably be a right good idea, seeing as I don't think we could convince the captain we are merely crew members, sneaking off to the storage room for a little tryst, eh?" she asked, a wicked grin tugging on her lips. She peeked out the door, the hallway was clear since everybody had just ran on deck to see the commotion. "We better act fast, whichever option we choose." she added, turning back to Burns.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm
Kaimei appeared behind Lyle "You need a Sword?" he asked as he placed a Hand on his shoulder with a dark look in his eye  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 pm
"Oh yes please, that would be wonderful." Lyle said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 pm
Kaimei smiled and patted him on the back "Follow me" he said as he went to his quarters its was smaller than the captains but it was decent. Kaimei went to his chest in the back which he left closed he opened it with a key and inside were so many different swords in the chest "These were the Swords from all the tough bounties i defeated. Choose one but choose wisely pick the one that speaks to you most" he said to Lyle Kaimei chuckled a bit because now he sounds like his old master  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Lyle peered into the chest and looked at all the different swords. Kaimei told him to pick the one that spoke to him the most. But to hear that voice, Lyle had to know himself. So he began to think about what he was good at and how he acted, so he needed a sword to represent that. He was a trickster at heart, so he wanted a tricky sword. "Aha!" Lyle said cheerily as he finally picked a sword. It was still in its sheath, but Lyle could tell it was perfect. Upon closer inspection, what was though to be a larger sword, was actually two kodachi in the same sheath, perfect for misdirection and confusion, which was how Lyle played cards.

((Yes, that is a Ruroni Kenshin reference. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Kaimei nodded "A Perfect Selection" he said as he closed his chest and locked it "This battle with this sword was a long and hard one" he said as he remembered the day "Now to seal the bond between you two you must give your sword a name" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 pm
"I'll call it, the Hidden Ace." Lyle said, after a few moments of thought about what he should name his deceptively fun swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 pm
The Eternaly Damned

[We need you =[[ ]

DecafKitten

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Kaimei smiled "If you need help training you know where to find me" he said as he walked out of the room and went to go find the captain within her quarters "Hey" he said as he walked in  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff