1x1? (( Demon girlxhuman boy)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 pm
Lysa walked over to Keita. First, I'm going to train you to fight demons. She told him smiling. Now, the first lesson is I'm going to pin you down. What you need to do is some how get out of my grip and pin me down. She told him simply. Then, she speed towards him andpinned him down. Her speed was to quick for the human eye to see. Not using all her strength, she contined to pin him down. She grinned at him as she straddled him. Going to make an effort? She asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm
keita blushed as lysa sat on him. he then wraped one arm around her arm and one leg around her leg and rolled over so he was ontop "easy enough i guess"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Lysa nodded. Good job. But, you left your neck wide open. She said as she grabbed the side of his neck gently. See? Us demons can snap your neck like a twig. She said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 pm
(can i change my characters name)

conner blushed a bit "then the victories yours. so what happens whe i lose" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:36 pm
((Sure. ninja ))

Lysa grinned. Her hand was still on Conners neck. We try again. She said then suddenly, she was straddling him and was pinning him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 pm
conner blushed "ok then" he said and swpt her arms away and grabed the back of her thighs and pulled himself out from under her "well at least i got out from under you" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm
Lysa was laying flat on her back. True. She said as she sat up. I guess we could move on. We will come back to that though. She stood up then left the room and brought back two swords. Catch. She said as she tossed one of the swords at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:07 pm
conner caught the blade "a european fifthteenth century double edge sword. wow these are real too. how old are you exactly?" he said regreting the question.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm
Lysa laughed. Like I'm telling you! Now get in your stance. She said as she lifted her sword over her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm
conner gulped and got into his stance. he had practiced swordsmanship before."alright im ready"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:54 pm
A grin spread across Lysa's lips. Good. Get ready now. One.. Two.. Three. She said then slashed her sword down, begining to fight him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm
conner was surprised at lysas speed.......well not really. he quickly put up his sword and blocked the attack but the impact was so hard it knocked him to his knees "s**t" he said and swiped at lysas legs.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Lysa blocked his attack then twirled her sword around his. Then his sword flew out of his grip and flew up into the air. It then flew back down and she caught it in on swift movement and crossed her swords on both sides of his neck. I win! She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 pm
conner blushed "damn youre good" he sighed "so what did you want to teach me?" he asked.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm
Lysa giggled as she threw a sword down in front of him. To fight creatres like me. She said simply as she raised her sword above her head. Get in your stance. She instructed. This time you're offance and I'm deffence. She said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff