Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm
"Wait, wait, wait!" Victoria wasn't used to this. Her grip on Kaimei's arm tightened painfully as she looked to the floor. "How can you casually say that you're a magician and that you're just flying in air? And what are those things?" She watched as the grimey monsters were swarming and dripping over each other. They must've wanted Kaimei a lot. However, Victoria didn't understand why.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:42 pm
Kaimei sighed and leaned on the wall "Those things were Sludgemen. Monster made by the wasteful thoughts of humans. they are known to live underground but for them to rise to the surface is beyond me." he said to Victoria. "I am a Magician " he also added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 pm
Victoria stomped her boot, frowning. "I think I know that! Why are they after you? Did...did you do something wrong?" Maybe this man was a murderer or something. Victoria could only blame herself. She went with some random man, believing that this was fate. That also meant she was crushing on a possible criminal. Victoria hopped back, aware and defensive. She gave an untrustworthy look to him. Magicians, in this part of town, were seen as clever, cunning people who manipulated regulars. Maybe she was the one getting manipulated!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm
Kaimei looked down "Those things want more than just my magic..." he said placing his hand over his chest where his heart used to be. then turned to Victoria. "Well you dont need to worry this will all just be a bad dream" he took his glove off his hand and his index finger started too glow "You wont remember a thing" he said as he walked closer to her.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm
"I basically grew up in the woods," she said to Flint, looking at him as some of the animals began to run off, not wanting to stay long because of the strangers. "The animals were my only friends. People say I'm odd but," she shrugged, smiling as she picked up her groceries, "to me, everyone is odd and I'm the normal one." It was one of the odd moments when Akemi became a bit philosophical. But when one spends most of her time alone it gives that person a lot of time to think, and sometimes very interesting thoughts occur to the beautiful young girl during these moments. But then her flirty smiled returned after a moment and the seriousness was gone, "So, you say you're not a pervert so if I let you follow me to my house you won't take advantage of me or go through my items?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:13 pm
Victoria's eyes widened. "Wait, what?" She took a step back, pressing herself against the wall. "Look, I don't know what's happening and I don't know you very well, but, but whatever you plan on doing, I don't think it's worth it. I'll...I'll keep quiet. I won't tell anyone," she murmured, frightened about that glowing finger of his. She hadn't understood anything. So why should such an innocent person suffer. Bad dream. Bad dream...Kaimei, yes, that was this man's name. She watched him several times in the market place, mostly alone. Over the course of doing so, she had fallen for him. Then she figured out he was a magician and that he was a wanted man. She hadn't expected him to be so...Not like this. Her dreams, her thoughts, her everything seemed so wrong. How dare she think that this man was so perfect! How dare she be so naive! Victoria blamed herself for being so idiotic. It clouded her thoughts and she didn't think about things thoroughly. Victoria bit her lip, watching Kaimei before shutting her eyes closed.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:25 pm
Kaimei saw that Victoria's Eyes were closed he took the chance he clapped his hands and sent her back to the bookstore as if she just woke up from a bad dream "Tch Stupid Humans" he said with a mean look as he went to the main road in town.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm
Victoria awoke abruptly, slamming her thighs into the top of her desk as she tried to get up. She whimpered with pain before looking around her shop. What? What just happened? She put a hand on her head, as if she were unsure, before sitting back down. "Was it all just a dream?" She murmured to herself. She must've fell asleep. However, she could have sworn it was all real. It seemed to have been. That man had haunted her dreams. She paled. She stood up again, slowly, before opening the door of her books so that she peeped out, breathing in the fresh air on the top of her step. A flash of black and white darted inside. She whirled around. She could've sworn Sue was in the shop when she was in last night. Why was she out? Victoria went back to her desk, completely puzzled. What happened?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:35 pm
Kaimei walked down the streets of Blue Dreams Town "Now where did Flint go to" he asked himself "If he is goofing off..." he said but stopped himself and took a deep breath. He walked passed the bookstore looked at it then walked slowly down the road "She no longer concerns me" he said. Kaimei just hated humans all his life even though his father was a human Kaimei just dispes them for the curse that was put on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 pm
Flint smiled at Akemi, ignoring that his pendant beneath his shirt had made a bit of heat a few minutes ago (Probably Kaimei wondering where he'd gone), and winked. "Definitely the truth, I, Flint, am not a Pervert. I also don't look through personals." He heard Zilhein laugh about something behind him but ignored the sound. The girl wouldn't hear it anyway.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm
Akemi smiled and started back down the path towards her father's home. "You're different then most guys," she said, a light blush on her face. As they neared her home, she began to feel her heart beat quickly. She was nervous and that wasn't like her. Why couldn't she just give up on Flint and not want to just kiss him? She didn't want to be held down--no matter how much her father wanted her to go get married--she liked being free but Flint just... Just made her crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm
"I am." Flint was agreeing with her, for whatever reason. Zilhein, finding himself useless, had taken to the sky in an attempt to get back to the Heartstealers castle. This left the two alone, human-wise, at least. She still had all her animal friends in the surrounding trees and the magician... Well, the magician wasn't human, after all, not mortal, and he had his own animal side.

"Many people have said that."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Saying nothing until the two arrived at the fisherman's house, Akemi invited Flint inside and began to make some tea as she put away the groceries. "How do you feel when you are around me?" the fisherman's daughter asked. She wasn't looking at him as she asked the question but, instead, buried herself in whatever meaningless task she was doing at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 am
Amaya looked down at her pendant, which was shining. "Kara, stay here," she said as she ran out of the kitchen and out of the house back to Blue Dreams Town. Using the pendant as a guide, she eventually found Kaimei.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Flint had taken a place against the kitchen counter, watching Akemi run around and put away groceries. Answering the question would be hard, with his limited veiws on feelings. "Curious, I suppose. Enlightened... Electrified." The last was for his own benefit. He smiled as she was turned away, still oblivious to the fact she had a magician in her home. He'd kept his secret relatively well, with his standards. "How do you feel around me?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff