Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am
Chibi-Neko-chan-Konami121
moonlight_peach12
I'm single at the moment but I don't mind at all. I'm still looking for the right guy for me. Especially a geeky or nerdy type of guy.

'Nuff said. c:
Thanks. I think Geeky guys are awesome especially ones that like anime and manga too. I like your avy's style she looks very pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm
moonlight_peach12
Chibi-Neko-chan-Konami121
moonlight_peach12
I'm single at the moment but I don't mind at all. I'm still looking for the right guy for me. Especially a geeky or nerdy type of guy.

'Nuff said. c:
Thanks. I think Geeky guys are awesome especially ones that like anime and manga too. I like your avy's style she looks very pretty.

I'm looking for the same kind of guy. c: Huzzah!
And thank you much! 8D

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sparkz88

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Taken now for 364 days, will be a year come tomorrow biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm
I'm single...not bad you know minus the lack of love, snuggles, and kisses crying  

The_27th_Doctor

FeenixPhyre18

Tipsy Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 am
Taken for almost three years, married for a couple of weeks heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 am
Single. But its fun to meet new people that could possibly become my next lover. Teehee  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

wllz

Invisible Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:47 pm
single it has its ups and downs but i'm not in a rush ik that special girl's out there for me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 pm
I'm single and I like it ( : I don't mind being lonely, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't kind of want a boyfriend. But I'm not in a rush. There's more important things O:  

Visual Brian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

darbear94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 pm
single it sucks espically because i got some oen i liek that likes me back but her parents said no  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm
Happily taken  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

the rainbow butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm
Single razz ... But I am hopeful I'll find a GF. I'm not worried because I have awesome friends in real life biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm
I'm single and I'm 25. Not many girls want a transgendered guy. o.O Trying some dating sites here and there and seeing what happens. *shrugs* I don't mind it most times but sometimes it does get rather lonely and I wish I had someone to care for and vice versa. ninja  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

A single pansexual here as well.
I'm starting to think if it's impossible for me to fall in love with someone anymore.
Don't misinterpret: it wasn't like I had a traumatic experience with love or anything (although I had my share of meeting the jerks). I had been in love with a girl (and still partly am) since 6 years ago although I do not have the wish to be in a relationship with her anymore. She was the only one I would actually call being in love with... All my other crushes were just... crushes, or infatuations.
I just simply haven't met anyone yet who makes me feel the same way I did for her or better.

And whenever I try to imagine myself in a relationship with someone else, I start realizing all the responsibilities that go with it, and the social obligations that come around, and the restraint (to a certain extent) on my personal freedom (you've gotta admit it - there is a level of freedom sacrificed to keep a relationship), and then I'd either think it's too much trouble or I'd feel unwilling to sacrifice my freedom for another person just yet (spent too much time being single here - and pretty damn happy being so).

It's not like I have anyone in particular of interest anyway... And most important of all I don't have the time (broke college student pulling nights over here).

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am
I'm Single. I guess it's not all that bad, but I wouldn't mind a lovely girl to live life with me (: <3

Checkered Dreaming

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:55 pm
Taken. But with the girl that I'm on and off with. I don't know what my feeings are doing. Everytime she tells me she loves me, I accept her back. Even though she cheated on me once and dumped me for another girl once. Yet she says shell always have feelings for me and only loves me. Idk y but I'm happy with just that. But my polyramous part wants this guy that I liked for over2 weeks and he likes me back.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff