Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Holding her hands over her head, she felt her eyes burn. Looking to him, she shook her head standing up glaring to him. She held out her arms standing up to him."Kill me then! I will take their punishments gladly!"Yelled out her voice as she looked up to him tears streaming over her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm
Akito threw Yuzu into the corner. "You will not take their punishments, you idiot. They will get their own. You are dismissed."

Haruhi followed Yuzu. She had to. She knew what Yuzu was going to do.
Haru opened the screen door of Akito's room and looked at the floor.
"Akito?" Her voice was small. "Do not hurt Yuzu. She has done nothing wrong."
She looked at Yuzu and mouthed, "You did not need to do this for me."
Akito glared at Yuzu. "Go." He said firmly and turned to Haruhi.
"Haru, you are a very foolish person..." He said quietly.
There was a silence and Akito looked at Yuzu.
"What are you still doing here?!" He screamed. "I do not think you want to be splattered with the blood of this cat." He glared at Haruhi.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Standing up slowly she had red marks all over her usually pale white face. She glared to the door before walking out bumping shoulders with Haru. Sighing deeply she walked out her ears pinned against her head. Walking to her room, she slipped off the clothing before placing her hair up into a bun and placing on a kimono. Wincing she walked out to the courtyard sitting upon the porch looking to a koi pond."And I wonder why.."Whispered her voice quietly feeling dizzy and sore. But what she didn't feel was a fever that was coming on. She'd become like this everytime Akito hit her. Always gaining a fever after being hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Akito looked at Haruhi.
"You have become reckless." He murmured.
"I am sorry Akito." Haruhi bowed. "I could not tear away from the boy before he hugged me."
"You know I have always hated you, Haru." Akito smiled at Haruhi.
Haruhi winced and kept looking at the floor.
"I've never liked you, you ugly girl."
Haruhi winced again and kept staring at the floor.
Akito walked up to Haruhi and placed his fingers on her chin, drawing her face up very close to his.
Haruhi's face turned slightly red and Akito breathed on her lips.
"I will not kill you today." He said softly, running his nose over her lips. "But that doesn't mean I won't torture you."
Haruhi's eyes widened and suddenly pain filled her whole body.
Akito slapped her, kicked her, screamed and was in an utter rage.
His and Haruhi's screams could probably be heard all the way at the cafe Yuzu worked at.
Akito slapped and kicked Haruhi until she bled and then he kicked, scratched, slapped, and clawed some more.
He took Haruhi's bloodied body in his arms and hugged her.
"Haruhi, you are such a foolish girl..." He was suddenly calm.
His nails dug into Haruhi's back and she moaned in pain.
"I will give you a small present... My dear." Akito murmured in her ear. "To remind you of me, always..."
Akito suddenly pushed Haruhi back and dug his nails into her face.
Screams of Haruhi's echoed like a death call and her right eye bled down her face and onto her neck.
"Every time you wake up in the morning, you will see only through one eye and know that is was me who did it!" Akito laughed crazily, shoving Haruhi out of his room.
The door closed behind her and her bloody, scratched, and still bleeding body fell to the ground in the middle of the hall silently.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Wincing at the screams she got up staggering to Haru. Leaning over her, placed a hand on her back leaning her up."Haru.. Lets get you to a hospital.."Whispered her voice quietly so Akito wouldn't hear. Though she then saw her eye and felt her eyes widen before she backed away hitting the wall. She stared in horror of her cousin that had once been sweet looking. But now was just a lump of blood and bones.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 pm
Akito sat in the corner of his room, laughing quietly but crazily.
Haruhi lie on the ground, her eye was bloody but when it was to be wiped off, the retina of her eye would be covered in an unnoticeable film. When Haru was patched up and completely healed, she would look normal but her right eye would be blind.
Haru-Chan was quiet. Her eyes were staring forward and he breathing was so feeble you could not see her breathing unless you squinted.
Blood oozed from every visable and non-visable place on here. She looked like a corpse, her white skin covered in blood.
Her fingers moved slightly towards Yuzu and then she was still again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:36 pm
Letting out a blood curling scream she then called an ambulance for Haru. But now she was going to deal with Akito. Staggering into his room she glared to him. Moving over to him, her fingers curled themselves into his hair. Yanking his head back she glared right into his eyes holding his chin with her other."You will die.. Akito Sohma... Alone.. As you've always been.. You know nothing of love.. Or of family.. Is that why you torture us, because you were alone and you suffered?!"Whispered her voice coldly as she glared down into his eyes. The only reason for her to be looking down to him was because of her height and of him sitting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm
"How dare you touch me!" Akito yelled, swatting Yuzu away with force.
"I am the head of this family, you cannot kill me!" He yelled.
Some of his bodyguards came running at his yells of killing.
"Take this girl away, she will live here no more!" Akito yelled and the guards grabbed Yuzu, yanking her towards the door. The guards were muscly and huge.
"You will enter this house only when I welcome you!" Akito screamed. "As for Haru, I do with her what I will!"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:56 pm
Momi and Rath were still at the cafe. Momi hummed cheerfully not aware of what was going on at the manor. He was examining the menu when he noticed something. Haru and Yuzu aren't back yet, I wonder if they're ok. He said worridly.

Rath ignored him. He was lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm
Stopping she smirked a bit looking to him. Her amethyst colored eyes glowed a bit as she glared to him. Yanking one free hand out of a guards arm she pointed to him."Akito Sohma.. You will be casted out.. Of everything.. And you will be alone for the rest of your life.. No one wants a monster like you.. That is why you can't experience love.. Heh.. Heh.. You will die not by my accord but of your own.."Spoke out her voice coldly as she looked to him. Her voice being a mix of her own and yet the rats voice slipped through her voice. Causing her to sound very demonic, yanking her arms away from the guards she walked outside the manor before returning to normal. Now she had no place to go. Sighing quietly she stayed until the ambulance came to retrieve Haru. Staggering down the road her old marks turning into bruises.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 pm
Haru moaned and opened her eyes.
Everything was white.
Everything.
Her body was sticky with blood and she felt sick.
She heard an ambulance's ring and she wanted to facepalm. The medics would need to take her blood if she was to go to the hospital, her blood had something different in it, she was a Sohma after all!
Haru knew that it must have slipped Yuzu's mind and she sat up.
Her whole body ached and was bruised, still bleeding. She couldn't see through her right eye but through her left she could see Akito helping her up.
"Akito-" Her voice was thick and cut off as Akito pressed his finger to her lips.
He leaned her against the wall and went outside to the medics, saying it was a false alarm.
He came back in and took Haru's arm.
Akito dragged Haruhi into a room and sat her in a corner.
"You have been very foolish Haru. You should not have let Yuzu see you." He whispered.
"I'm sorry Aki-Akito..." She whimpered.
"You will stay in this corner, do you hear me?" He said softly.
"Y-yes Akito." Haruhi looked down.
"If Momikyoko or Rath comes to retrieve you, I will not deny their request, but otherwise you will stay here." Akito kneeled next to Haru. "Do not forget my present." He caressed her right eyelid and Haruhi winced.
"I won't, Ak-Akito..." She still looked down.
"Good Haru-Chan." Akito smiled, leaving the room.
Akito went to his room and changed into a slick black outfit.
His guards bowed as he walked into the outside light.
"Ahhhhh." He inhaled the fresh air and walked down the street towards the cafe.
Akito walked into the cafe and he saw Momi and Rath sitting at a table.
"Hello." He said in his enchanting voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm
Momi swinged his legs under the table worriedly. They've been gone to long. Maybe we should go look for them. Yes, let's go look for them. They should've been back alrady, oh I do hope they're ok. He babbled worriedly.

Fine whatever. Anything to get out of here. Rath said standing up. Suddenly, he froze in his tracks. Akito? He whispered in disbeilif.

Momi gasped.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:16 pm
"Oh you are looking for Yuzu and Haru?" Akito smiled. "Yuzu is fine. Haru is..." His smile got bigger and he kept looking at Momikyoko and Rath.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Staggering down the street her fever was spiked and she was stumbling over her steps. Her geta's dragged upon the ground as she stumbled on. One hand reached out idly to the wall next to her before an ambulance drove past her. Though they doublebacked seeing the girl had bruises all over her body even a cut upon her cheek from being thrown into a wall. Being asked if she was fine she looked up to them with what looked like doll eyes. Blank and emotionless."A.. Akito.. Akito-sama.. He.. Did.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she fell forward. Being grabbed by the men they took her to the hospital deciding she was suffering my a major concussion as well as multiple bruised ribs. All she remembered was looking up and seeing white passing lights. And faces she didn't know nor see at all. They were all the same.. They were all his evil face.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm
W-what happened to Haru? Momi asked fearfully and worridly.

Rath clenced his fists in anger. What did you do to them? he growled.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff