Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle stopped when Ada stopped and waited silently. She watched Ariana disappear back into the Great Hall before turning to her Hufflepuff and raising an eyebrow. "Spill." She growled quietly, crossing her arms over her chest. She was still angry about her sister passing out, and if it seemed her anger was directed at Ada, she didn't mean it so. She also knew, that Ada would know this too, or should know this at least. She tapped pale fingers against her arm, waiting silently.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

The first year girl had risen when her fellow yearmates were called, quickly moving to the Prefect that was beckoning them. She followed her lead obediently and glancing to her left and right and observing the other students who had been sorted into Ravenclaw alongside her. As they exited the Great Hall, an older boy had run up to the Prefect leading them with a first year girl in tow.
The cane the girl was holding quickly explained the situation without the boy's need too. Magda found herself well intrigued. She slid up a bit closer to the prefect and the two siblings to catch a part of the exchange.
"I can help," Magda offered with a grin and a strong voice, "I can hold your hand or describe the way, if you would like," she added, speaking mainly to the girl.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

heather030595

Pale Mist

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at outside the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, she is going to be so mad...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide blushed a bit at the anger in Michelle's tone. She knew that her friend wasn't really angry at her, although she might be for not ratting out every single Hufflepuff who'd made her sister pass out. Of course, Nell was among those students, and she hadn't meant any harm... none of them had, really. But they'd reacted badly. She shifted from one foot to the other. "Well, I mean, everyone was really broken up about making Lyv pass out. Except... well, one of the boys, Steele, he was sort of a prat. After Lyv fainted, he asked her, in a really rude voice, why she'd passed out. Like she'd done it on purpose or something. Rose yelled at him for it, but... I mean, it was really stupid, and mean, I think." Ada sighed a bit. He was an idiot for doing that. She hoped he knew what an idiot he was. She hoped that he felt bad for saying it. But she didn't think he did.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

[First Year][Ravenclaw][Pureblood]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Step to the farthest side of my dreams
Be careful of what you might see...

On my own, castaway
Trapped and caught in between...

Darkened skies, tidal waves
But I am
moving on...

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

Otto skipped along the hallways trailing behind the group, as she was in her own world again, her big headphones over her ears, playing along some Muggle music. Just as she was skipping her eyes closed for a moment, humming softly to the tune, and she opened her gold hazel eyes again and immediately spotted shock colors of bright red and white in front of her. Her skipping slowed as she got near them and her head tilted to the side, curious of the colors, and she saw that they were hair. "You have really bright red hair mister." she muttered softly behind the boy, her expression of curiosity and awe. "And she has really white hair, like mine. And you have a pretty braid too." She told the girl who just recently approached the white haired one. It was like her to point out her observations, she didn't mind if the people found her odd for that but that was who she was.

OOC:

████████████████████████

[MOOD: Cheery and distracted once more. ]
[LOCATION: The Antechamber ]
[COMPANY: Ravenclaws and Prefect]
[Now Playing On Headphones: Rome by Phoenix ]

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Third Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ First Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

Chance sighed, glad to hear that Shina would help his sister. As she took the girl's arm, the boy was set back a bit. He knew he had to let her go, but he really didn't want to. "Oh, it's okay. Thank you for taking care of her for me." "Yeah. Thank you, Miss Shina." Cecille smiled at the prefect and seemed to cling to her.

A moment later, Chance found a pair of arms wrapped around his middle. Only one person would do that. "Jaslyn! I, uhh... O-Okay. Sure. I'd love to." The boy mentally facepalmed. If he didn't sound like a dork, then he didn't know what one sounded like. The awkward boy could feel his skin beginning to burn, and he lowered his head in attempt to hide it. Thankfully, Jaslyn was behind him, and could not see the embarrassment she referred to as her best friend.

Cecille heard another voice. This one was a younger girl, most likely a first year like herself. She was offering to hold her hand as they went along their way, and to describe the castle in a way that she could maybe find her way around in the future. Cecille smiled at this. "Okay. I'd like that. You sound nice. My name is Cecille. What's yours?" Maybe they could be friends. She needed a good friend for the near future.

This room was becoming too crowded too fast. Another first year girl came up to the Carlson siblings, first to Chance, then to Cecille. The redhead blinked at her, trying to maneuver a way to face her, but running into difficulties. Jaslyn was still attached to him, after all. "Uhh... Thanks?" He needed to get out of here. Now. Somehow, he managed to detach Jaslyn from him, and after patting his sister on the head, he grabbed his friend's hand and left with a simple "Bye, Sis." Where he was going, he didn't know, but he would figure it out soon enough. Anywhere was better than here right now.

~Exit Chance to Elsewhere~

Cecille blinked a few times. What just happened? Obviously there was another girl here, based on the tone of voice she had just heard. "I don't know what 'white' or 'red' are, but I'm sure they're lovely. I'm Cecille, and that was my brother, Chance. He doesn't like people too much, except for Jaslyn." She smiled, hoping to come off as "friendly and cheerful" rather than "weird and talks too much".

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

Magda was happy to have her offer accepted and before doing anything else she slid her hand into Cecille's and tightly squeezed it for security. "My name is Magda, I am also a first year. It is really nice to meet you," the young witch said, smiling, knowing the girl could not see it but hoping her smile transferred into her tone.
As the girl's brother left their presence with the other student and the other first year girl was left in their company, Magda offered a small smile to her as well.
"You're brother seems really shy, that must be hard. What year is he?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

heather030595

Pale Mist

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle listened quietly as Ada ranted about some boy. A Hufflepuff named Steele. If Ada wasn't going to give out names of everyone involved in her sister's pain, then she would take out all her anger on the git who had the nerve to act like that about her sister. She growled subtly in her throat. "He'll pay." She said simply. Nothing else, and she knew that was enough to scare almost anyone away from her. She wasn't one to piss off. She had wit and was conniving enough to out-manipulate almost anyone. For God's sake she could hold her own in a verbal game of cat and mouse with Tay any day. She crossed pale arms over her chest, and toyed with the shaft of her wand thoughtfully. How to make the prat pay. Oh she'd come up with something.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at outside the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, she is going to be so mad...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide was honestly a little afraid of Michelle right now, and wondered if she actually should have told Michelle about the boy. He'd been an idiot, sure, and a prat, but... the look in Michelle's eyes made Ada think the Slytherin might be planning something a little more drastic than the situation called for. She felt a bit guilty. Michelle was capable of coming up with terrible things to do for revenge, and Ada had the distinct feeling that she'd just opened some horrible, dark door. And really, this was all sort of her fault. She was the one who'd drawn attention to poor Olyvia. She sighed. "Michelle, I did it. I mean, Lyv seemed really down about her sorting, and I thought she wasn't happy about being in Hufflepuff, so I asked, and she said she was worried about making friends. And... I mean, Hufflepuff is the 'friends' house, so of course they all had to come over and assure her that she'd have plenty of friends, and they got a little too close. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. If I hadn't made such a big deal out of it, they never would have even spoke to her." Ada blushed and looked down at her shoes, honestly a little afraid. History told her that Michelle never blamed Ada for anything, but history didn't have any examples where the ill deed had happened to Michelle's sister. Ada honestly had no idea what her friend would say next. She braced herself for anything.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

"All right first years. We're going to move to the stairs now. Please follow me, and stay close. The stairs move, and if you fall behind, you may get lost," Shina said. Patting Cecille's hand where it was tucked into the bend of her elbow, Shina started walking to the Grand Staircase.

Exit to the Grand Staircase

Pale Mist
Rawwk N Rawwr
phoenixfeather1007
heather030595
nathan122394
The Dark Closet Rebellion

User Image
((OOC: I'm going to move along and speed things up, otherwise we'll still be here come the closing feast. ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Ravenclaw First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ nodded to the girl, Magda. She seemed like a nice person, and Cecille already liked her. "Magda. That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you too." she said as someone, she assumed it was her new friend, took her hand. "He's not really shy. More... socially awkward. He's not good at talking to people. Oh, and he's a third year." she added. It wasn't long before Shina started to tug her along, leading her and the other first years to the stairs. Cecille was a bit worried about that part of their journey, but she knew that the prefect wouldn't let her fall.

~Exit to Grand Staircase~

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke walked into the castle. Standing in that booth during the whole match had made his feet hurt. Thankfully the great hall was ahead with possibly a chance to grab something and sit down. He wasn't sure where Cain and Steffi had disappeared to, but then again, it was no big surprise. Both were probably doing something, which gave him some quiet time before he had to tackle his homework.

User Image
State: Tired
OOC: >:3

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob stormed in as best he could on a lame leg. He'd seen Luke come in here, and he wanted to give the git a piece of his own mind. Bloody hell, demoralize the team? That was a sure death sentence with so many of them new. He caught sight of the redhead and set his shoulders. "Hey, Nalson, what the bloody heck was up with that? Did you want Gryffindor to lose? Why did you bloody well bash the team right before the game, anyway? And in front of the whole school to boot!." He was livid. He'd never seen Gryffindor have that many mistakes in a game before. Bloody git needed to get his head examined.

----------------------------------
State: Pissed
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke blinked as he turned around. Oh great, that Drage kid that broke his nose before summer started. This is a great way to spend his time, talking with some prat that couldn't take jokes. He crossed his arms as the other boy approached, mindful of the fact he had a pretty mean swing. Must be from chucking and catching quaffles, he mused. "I have no idea what you are talking about Drage. All I did was commentate on a game, not badmouth anyone, and I was stating facts. Sorry if the truth hurts, but your team really needs to either get new blood, and I mean better players than what it has, or just give up and wait for next season. You can't expect to just put someone on the team and think it'll go well." Well, his brother was a quidditch nut after all. He should know what the heck he was talking about. Helvete, he'd only heard his brother harp on and on about Quidditch since he started at Durmstrang. Why pretend otherwise?

User Image
State: Tired
OOC: >:3

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob glared at the redhead. What? Did he just insult the entire team? What the heck?. "Seriously? You think that's what the captain did? She's been playing quidditch longer than I have, and definitely knows more about it than you do. What makes you suddenly the know it all in quidditch, huh?" He really should calm down, but his leg and side were still throbbing, and his mind wasn't exactly seeing reason.

State: Pissed
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke rolled his eyes and turned away. "Ingen så blind som de som nekter å se. Nå vet jeg hvor de sier kommer fra. Idioter som deg dårer." Before he knew it, he was grabbed by the shoulder and turned around only to see a fist go straight into his eye. Hissing in pain, he glared at Jacob before launching a foot directly at the other boy. It clipped hi side and Luke smiled in satisfaction. Good. He deserved that one. Just before he could do anything else, another fist launched at his face and he heard the distinct crunch of bone. He grabbed his nose in pain as Jacob swung again, this time aimed at his gut. He wheezed before deciding to just launch himself at the other boy

User Image
State: Angry
OOC: Translation: None so blind as those that refuse to see. Now I know where the saying comes from. Idiots like you fools.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff