Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

At last it seemed the fight was over, and their side had won. Lena turned to Sol, who was still wrapped in one of her arms. "You didn't get hurt, did you?" she asked, stepping back and looking the girl up and down anxiously. Lena knew she should go help with the severely wounded, but she was hellbent on making sure Sol was okay first.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Sol White

"I'm fine...Are you alright?"
Sol frowned, leaning back against Lena in an attempt to put a little more distance between herself and the fallen Legions. Her fear of them hadn't set in until the fight had ended. They couldn't hurt her now, but the bodies were still too close for comfort. She shuddered at the thought of what could have happened had they captured her before trying to push the images out of her head. There were more important things to worry about at the moment.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena blushed at Sol's proximity and cleared her throat before answering to ensure her voice would stay at its normal pitch. "Ah... I'm just ********>" She chuckled and patted the female on the back lightly, then skirted around her to go and retrieve her hat, which now sported a nice bullet hole. "<******** hell... My favorite ******** hat..."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

As soon as the guards would allow it, Jennifer was down the stairs, followed closely by Isaac, to check on Isis. She nearly cried with relief when she saw the woman alive, and ran over to hug her gently. "Are you okay, Isis? God, we were so worried..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis smiled and twitched her ears a bit, trying to sign she was fine. Save for her injured ankle and a few superficial cuts, she wasn't seriously hurt. She hugged Jennifer gently then turned her attention to Isaac, lightly kissing the teen's forehead. The rabbit woman looked him over, allowing her ears to fold back against her head. Her wounds didn't concern her at all. She was far more worried about Isaac.
When she confirmed the boy was okay, she let out a relieved sigh, then began examining Jennifer. The other female looked like she was okay, but Isis had to be sure.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

It took several hours, but finally the bar had been returned to its original state. The dead Legions had been disposed of, the injured guards had been tended to, and the dancers and other residents were settled in their rooms. Lena, however, remained down in the main bar area.

She wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to be around the other conscious guards, especially Sol. For some reason, protecting that female seemed extremely important. Plus, she was curious to see why that strange little Melanie girl and the Azul creature had come. After what she'd seen tonight, there was no question that these people were rebels of some kind against the Spinatologists.

'Whatever they're doing, they can count me in... Anything to get back at those freakish ********>  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Azul Alacran

"Roughly half of the Spinatologist temple was destroyed today and all of the sacrifices were freed before the ritual could begin..."
Azul spoke in a quiet tone, not feeling it necessary to raise her voice. If the guards wanted to hear her, they would have to actually pay attention. The scorpion crossed her arms, her tail rising as if to strike something but instead it froze in place. Azul wanted to make herself look intimidating and she was succeeding.
"Yet we've still made no real progress. The Legions of Set must be overthrown if Giza is to survive."
She chuckled, finally dropping her tail and running her fingers through her hair. Her plan was dangerous, foolish even, but if they didn't strike while they had the chance, the Guard of Nephthys would fail in their quest to eliminate the Legions.
"One week from now, Naum Kisin will arrive in Giza. If we want to eliminate the Legions, we first have to destroy their source. What I'm about to purpose will be difficult and possibly even suicidal...We will assassinate Naum Kisin and..."
Azul glanced at Sol, a look of pity showing through for a split second before she shook her head and continued on.
"And Luna Lee Black....Even if we can't reach Naum, the loss of Luna should be enough to temporarily weaken the Legions' hold over Giza..."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena listened carefully to Azul, right up until she heard that the Leader of the Church, Naum Kisin, was coming here. Even though the only outward change in Lena was a slight tensing to her shoulders and hands, inwardly, she was in turmoil. 'He can't... He just can't come here... Not after everything I've been through...' It took all of Lena's willpower not to start trembling as she tried to think of a way out of this.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Azul Alacran

"For those who wish to join us...I cannot guarantee you will survive..."
Trying to sugar coat it was pointless. If the guards decided to join, they would have to know what the price of their loyalty might be. All of the rebels knew what was at stake. They had accepted their deaths a long time ago, Honey, Onion, and herself included. If it meant the people of Giza could smile again, Azul would gladly give up her life.
"If you need us, Onion and I can be found in Platea..."
The scorpion no longer felt it necessary to remain in the bar. Honey now knew her plans, so there was nothing else left for her to do. She exited Tender Sugar through the north exit with Onion following close behind her and held the door shut until she heard Honey lock it on the other side. The females made their way to downtown Giza after that. There was much planning to be done and they needed to confirm that the rebel base hadn't been raided.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena waited for the others to wander off before sitting down at one of the empty tables, putting her head in her hands. '<********... I should've known there'd be no running from him... He hasn't traveled across the U.S. in years, so I can't believe he's just decided he wants to take a damn road trip... He's gotta be looking for me.'

She closed her eyes and sighed. 'I can't stay here, obviously. He might end up hurting Honey or one of the others... These people deserve better than that.' Lena hissed softly and slammed a fist down on the table out of pure frustration. 'But I can't ******** leave either... Beyond Giza, there's nothing but desert... I'll be dead in a day. I can't believe that after four years of outrunning him, he's managed to back me into a corner so efficiently... So little effort on his part.... That ******** pisses me off!'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol settled down behind the bar, downing the first drink she could get her hands on. The female was stressed, to say the least, and drinking probably wasn't helping anything, but it cheered her up a bit. She sighed, taking out her gun and examining it. She had retrieved it from the floor during the clean up. The old weapon was useless, but Sol couldn't find it in herself to abandon it just yet.
'Black for the moon...White for the sun...'
The female hissed, placing her fingers against her head and massaging it gently.
"This day just keeps getting worse..."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena sighed again and got to her feet, hurrying upstairs as quickly and quietly as she could. She packed her things in a rush, slinging the bag over her shoulder and putting on her traveling cloak and her holey hat. 'I'll just ******** take my chances with the desert... I refuse to just sit here like a caged animal and let him come for me.'

She was heading out when she caught sight of Sol behind the bar, head in her hands, and froze for a moment, torn. After a few moments of thinking about it, though, Lena had made her decision. 'Might as well let somebody know where the hell I'm vanishing to...'

The girl walked over to Sol and sat beside her, setting her bag down on the floor. "Hey... Not your best day, huh?" she asked in a quiet voice. She'd rather the others not overhear.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Far from it....Where are you off to?"
Sol frowned and put away her gun. Staring at it wasn't doing her any good. In fact, it was only making her feel worse. She watched Lena carefully for a few moments before chuckling and resting her head in her hands again. It appeared to her as if Giza was about to run off yet another person, not that there was anywhere else to go.
"The closest outpost is a couple hundred miles away, if you know where to find it...If not, it's just an endless sea of sand...Eventually, the desert will have mercy upon you and end your suffering, if the sun doesn't take you first. The desert is what trapped most of us in Giza."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Dunno... To tell you the truth, I was kind of banking on making a life here... But that's not really an option anymore." She smiled and nodded in agreement with Sol's rather morbid statements. "I know." Lena chuckled darkly. "But trust me, it's better for everyone that I get the ******** out of here, right now, before Naum Kisin gets here. I'd rather die in the desert than the alternative."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image
Sol White

"You go, I go."

Sol giggled childishly and licked Lena's cheek. The alcohol in her system was causing her to have mood swings, not that she was complaining. She suddenly felt extremely happy.
"You're mine forever now! So you have to stay~!"
The female grinned and flopped over on the floor. Her legs no longer wanted to support her body. However, despite being on the ground, Sol seemed to completely unaware of the fact that it existed.
"Where did the ground go?! I can't find it! Somebody stole the floor!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces