Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you whore out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
Oh. Gosh.

I always whore out Lavender, Blaise Z., Draco, Teddy and of course the Weasley Twins and Charlie W.

Oooo. What all Charlie pairings do you like?

I'm a such sucker for a good Charonks. But I've seen some pretty bad-a** HermioneXCharlie and AngelinaXCharlie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
Oh. Gosh.

I always whore out Lavender, Blaise Z., Draco, Teddy and of course the Weasley Twins and Charlie W.

I'm a such sucker for a good Charonks. But I've seen some pretty bad-a** HermioneXCharlie and AngelinaXCharlie.

I'm in favor of anything that keeps Tonks away from Remus. XDDD  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
Oh. Gosh.

I'm going to say that I was in shock with the Remonks. But in my opinion it's not terrible. It's not my favriote I like Chaonks the best but I'm pretty ok with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
Oh. Gosh.

I'm going to say that I was in shock with the Remonks. But in my opinion it's not terrible. It's not my favriote I like Chaonks the best but I'm pretty ok with it.

I personally can not stand Remus/Tonks. They have no communication, no chemistry and Remus is miserable and Tonks doesn't seem to care. It makes Tonks, who I love, into a really unlikable person. It's really the one ship that drives me insane.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
Oh. Gosh.

I personally can not stand Remus/Tonks. They have no communication, no chemistry and Remus is miserable and Tonks doesn't seem to care. It makes Tonks, who I love, into a really unlikable person. It's really the one ship that drives me insane.

Makes sense. I've thought of that as well. But I connect part of it to the fact that theres a war going on. Everything is just so crazy and their scared and angry. I feel like if we saw more of them, if they lived after the War that people would feel much diffrent than how they feel now about that particular pairing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

Makes sense. I've thought of that as well. But I connect part of it to the fact that theres a war going on. Everything is just so crazy and their scared and angry. I feel like if we saw more of them, if they lived after the War that people would feel much diffrent than how they feel now about that particular pairing.

Maybe. Maybe if they had lived through the war Remus could have come to terms with everything, and maybe Tonks would have learned how to listen to Remus and act like she cared about his feelings.
But....yeah. Drives me mad.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

Maybe. Maybe if they had lived through the war Remus could have come to terms with everything, and maybe Tonks would have learned how to listen to Remus and act like she cared about his feelings.

I think that pairing drives everyone mad.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

Some people really like it for some reason. It's confusing.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I think its just diffrent ways of people veiwing it. It's all based on opinion. Some people hate it, others love it, some people(like me) are indiffrent. Just a matter of personal taste and thoughts no more no less.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I think its just diffrent ways of people veiwing it. It's all based on opinion. Some people hate it, others love it, some people(like me) are indiffrent. Just a matter of personal taste and thoughts no more no less.

I guess so. The people who like it seem to completely ignore the fact that Remus is miserable and Tonks doesn't seem to care though. -sigh-

Anyway, on a more positive note: I do like shipping tonks with lots of people.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I guess so. The people who like it seem to completely ignore the fact that Remus is miserable and Tonks doesn't seem to care though. -sigh-

I love Tonks. If Tonks were real she'd be my best-friend! I ship Tonks with Charlie and occasionally Bill simply because there really isn't anyone else her age in the books....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I love Tonks. If Tonks were real she'd be my best-friend! I ship Tonks with Charlie and occasionally Bill simply because there really isn't anyone else her age in the books....

Bill, Charlie, hell I ship her with Moody and even Harry at times. (And Snape. And Sirius)
She's really fun to play with in fanon.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

Bill, Charlie, hell I ship her with Moody and even Harry at times. (And Snape. And Sirius)

I've seen a few good MoodyXTonk fanfics. It's not too bad. I'm still a hard-core GinnyXHarry and HarryXLuna shipper. CharlieXTonks is forever my baby though :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I've seen a few good MoodyXTonk fanfics. It's not too bad. I'm still a hard-core GinnyXHarry and HarryXLuna shipper. CharlieXTonks is forever my baby though :3

I'm all about the Drarry, but Harry/Tonks can be very fun if I'm in the mood for Straight!Harry.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight
[Ren The Ryoko]
Lady DuskLight

I'm all about the Drarry, but Harry/Tonks can be very fun if I'm in the mood for Straight!Harry.

If I'm gonna do a Slash Harry it's gotta be HarryXOilver. Hands down.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff