Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 pm
"So Lily, you had detention yesterday, but you didn't call to let me pick you up..."

Lily opened her locker and deposited one book, trading it for another before taking out her make-up bag and starting to layer on some foundation to hide the bags under her eyes. The football player behind her was starting to get on her nerves.

"I mean, I've got a great ride, and I know you wanted to ride with me, so..."

"Sorry, didn't really care to ride with you, did I?"
Lily turned around and locked eyes with the player, who looked confused.

"Who could you possibly ride with over me?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask who drove me. Jake was a rather great gentleman and offered me a ride yesterday after that alarming incident. Saved my life too, all of ours from the detention room. Think you could have done that?" She slammed her locker door shut, spinning around on the football player, who looked winded, and flipped her hair as she walked past the boy she'd just complimented. More than she'd ever complimented any of her admirers, anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:03 pm
Jake looked at Lilly, watching her pass by. He hadn't expected anyone to think that at all. He kinda liked it. He closed his locker and ran to catch up with Lilly, "Hey..umm..I heard what you asid back there..exaggerating a little arn't you? anyone could have picked up a pipe and swung."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:12 pm
Lilly turned around and smiled, charm in her eyes, and shook her head. "Oh I never could have picked up that pipe." She shrugged her shoulders. "It's just not in me, I guess. And besides, no one else did it but you." Her books shuffled in her arms, because she was leaning toward him. "You're a hero." The football player from before walked past the two of them and shrugged his backpack onto his shoulder in an attempt to ignore the two. Lilly caught it and frowned, she hadn't meant to hurt the quarterback, but he shouldn't have been so vain. She was the only one who was allowed to be vain.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Jake blushed a little, looking away from her. "I'm nothing special...just a decent guy." He said. He glanced back over at her and smiled, "But thank you. It means alot." He said. Was he letting it go to his head? maybe a little. But as long as he didn't get carried away with it right? "We have biology next right?....mind if I carry your books?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:24 pm
Molly had calmed down a little with Jake's comforting but she still was nervous about being alone. She looked around a lot as she left the room and went to her locker. When she opened it she saw a box in her backpack. She smiled when she saw it was from her brother and opened it. She saw a little stone carving on a necklace of a Japanese charm that was used to protect from bad spirits. She put it on and felt a lot better and more calm, knowing her brother was protecting her.

(don't worry, this wont affect the monsters in the rp. it's just to help my character be a little more brave ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm
Lilly smiled and held out her books as an offering. Apparently that was a reward now-a-days, holding her books. Odd. "Sure, Bio here we come." She actually enjoyed the subject a bit, learning how things worked, it was like playing God in some ways. She did like controlling things. "You're sweet." She said that to anyone who carried her books, it was just a thank you.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:52 pm
( alrighty fluffy, that's ok. )

Jake smiled and took her books, carrying them as they walked to class. "Thank you. But I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that offers to do things for you." he said, glancing over at a group of football players. "You always seemed to be...very popular.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm
Lilly shrugged her shoulders at Jake's observation. "Popular, I suppose, but I don't always get the attention I want. Mostly brutes, jocks... I want an artist. Someone who looks at my paintings and has ideas, not grunted obliviousness." She smiled at the thought of an artist, but frowned at the later recognition of the 'type' that usually followed her around.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:08 pm
Jake could nearly jump in the air when he heard that. Ok so yeah, he had a little crush on Lilly. What boy didnt'? "Well..I like to draw in my spare time..maybe I can take a look at it if you don't mind a ametur's opinion?" He asked, stopping as they reached their next class.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari wandered towards her next class, her dark eyes thoughtful. Well that was interesting. Now she had more information, so maybe next time she saw the ghost (somehow, she didn't doubt there would be a next time) she could talk better with it.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:19 pm
Lilly took her books back as they reached the door, smiling up at Jake. "I always value opinions. And I've seen your sketches in the art room, you're no amateur." She turned tail and flipped her hair, about to go inside the classroom and to her assigned seat, when she looked back. "Thanks for carrying my books, Jake." She was sucked into the classroom by a bubble of laughter from a few people, who called her over with her name, and looked back over her shoulder to wave at the boy who'd walked her to class. Sure, she was laying it on thick, but that's what she was used to doing. She had an image to keep up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:21 pm
( Alright, I'll let everyone get what they want to do in this between class time before I fast forward to the next ghost attack. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm
(ok)

Molly got her other books and saw Kari walk by. She had the next class with her so she decided to walk with her. "Hey Kari. How's your injury?" she asked as she caught up with her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari jumped at the voice startling her out of her thoughts. She smiled at Molly. "It's nothing. I didn't think it was that bad and Doc agreed. Couple stitches and warnings not to be stupid." She said with a chuckle. "It'll heal no problem."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Remy had gotten no luck in finding out what had happened after school yesterday from any of the people he talked to when he spotted two of the girls involved. Sweet, they should know. Remy thought with a smile as he walked up to them. "Excuse me, I don't mean to be nosy, but what exactly went on after school yesterday, no one else knows." Remy said politely to the two girls.

((And in case you didn't know, I'm talking to you and Molly, Lucky 3nodding ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff