Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Luna ran out of the forest before Devon, but he was right behind her. They were a few feet from Hades' children and she saw her mom. "Mommy! are you okay?" Her mom didn't answer. She looked at the boy. "What did you do to my mom?! I want her back now!"
Devon covered his ears, her high pitched voice hurting his ears this close. He noted the others though. What weapons they had, their height, what their advantages and disadvantages might be. He noticed the cloth around the boy. Maybe he was blind? What a pity.

Ren and Len followed after Jira, Ren turned to Jason. "So how do you know all of this stuff about us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm
((I'm just gonna kinda jump in lol))

Amia stood by Luna, slightly afraid. She knew that these two were the son and daughter of Hades (how could she not know). "I'd give her back her mother, Theras."

Malinda stood next to Theras smiling at Luna. "The daughter of Posiedon. Huh." She looked over and saw Amia. "And the daughter of Aphrodite. This is just sweet!" Everyone's coming to die she thought as a wicked smiled crossed her face.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm
(( you forgot Devon lol ))

"I see I'm not that important." Devon glared at the girl. "Just forget about me, I'm not much of a threat."
Luna looked around, seeing all the horses dead and eaten. Rage built up inside her. She was so mad and hurt. She actually wanted to kill these two people for what they were doing. She wanted to destroy Hades. Flood it over and drown everyone there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm
"She was not harmed. I don't hurt innocents..." Theras sounded a bit hurt under his calmness, and surprised at the sudden gathering of people. More than he'd anticipated. "Go back to your daughter. Eral (Wake)." He muttered to the woman quietly, releasing the spell. "You know my name?" He looked at Amia now, then at the group. "No matter. Where is the other one? The one who held the spear and wears a scarf." Now he looked around the area. Besides the bodies and flames, there was no one that he could see. His Hellhounds sniffed the air experimentally.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm
Gerad readied his spear and in an instat was above the horse. "Right here!" Gerad tossed the spear as hard as he could at Theras. it flew straight and true, not much could stop it now.

"I know because my father told me. I've been training for two years with him. I know a lot of things." Jason followed Erik and smirked at his friendship with Jira. It was very entertaining.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm
"Luna." Her mother shook out of her daze. "Oh my what has happened here?" She ran to where her daughter was and hugged her. "Oh darling are you alright? You're not hurt are you?"
Luna hugged onto her mother, when she saw Gerad come up, she knew she had to get her mom away from here. "Mom you have to run. Please. I don't want you to get hurt."
She nodded. "Luna just one thing. Seek inside of your heart. Your power lies there. You are stronger than you think." She kissed Luna's forehead then ran into the forest to hide.

Devon took out his knifes and threw them at Theras hoping to catch him while he was blocking Gerad's spear.

"Oh okay." She looked at Len and he glanced to her. "We were orphaned. Recently an old man took us in and took care of us. But demons killed him."
Len looked away, clenching his fist, still upset that they weren't there to protect their "grandfather".  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm
"Oh, there." Theras settled into a small crouch and reached back for his sword. He was in the process of drawing it when he noticed movement from his side, Devon. His sword's wide blade deflected the knives as his Hellhounds snarled angrily and launched themselves at their master's opponent. Stabbing his sword into the ground, Theras was suddenly glad for his years of training. He twirled his scythe, hearing the knock of wood against wood, and caught the now off-course spear, pivoting to keep it's momentum to launch it back at it's owner. The three demons he'd sent on their duties rushed around from the side of the cottage, yelling and screaming. "Malinda." Theras glanced at his sister. He couldn't find anything to say after that. He just grabbed his sword from the ground and swept his scythe in a wide arc at Devon.

They were just a few feet from the town if they stuck to the path, or so Erik estimated. Then he remembered that he was able to see in the dark. Most likely the twins and Jason couldn't, and Jira had her flask. He stopped for a moment, picking up a dead branch and putting dry moss on the end before digging in his pocket for a flint and tinder. The fuel lit up quickly and light bathed the area again. "Sorry, I forgot about needing light."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm
Devon leaned back ((like he would be doing the limbo xD )), the scythe going over his body. He threw another knife, but this on shaped different than the others, it flew way overhead, disappearing in the sky.
Luna saw the hounds approaching them and closed her eyes, concentrating like she did when she glared at Devon earlier. They started yipping and howling as she cooled their blood, giving them hypothermia. The fell over, frozen and dead. "Oh dear god what did I do?"

"Thank you so much." Ren smiled. I was getting edgy and talkative to get my mind off of the dark. She laughed to herself. Then remembered Len being so tense. She grabbed his sleeve. It usually made him less tense.

(( this is my last post for today. I'm leaving work. see you all tomorrow =) ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm
"Oh I'm perfectly fine. These two though I don't know." Jason continued to follow Erik. "Don't worry Len. You weren't the only ones to lose family. Demi-gods all over the world have lost family this night."

Gerad brought his shield around and deflected the spear. it bounced away but not far. Gerad went and picked it up and ran over to Theras and thrust his spear towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 pm
Rhi stayed hidden but felt guilty for doing nothing. She pulled out a knife and threw it at "Theras", or whatever the guy's name was, and quickly moved so that she wouldn't be there lest someone tried to counterattack. This routine continued for a while; throw knife, move, hide, repeat.

The sound of battle reached Cedric as he approached the burning cottage. There was carnage everywhere, though it seemed to be all horse remains.
"Damn it," Cedric said, "It seems the fun has started without us, Deimos."

As though that will stop you from joining in, replied the dog, barking with laughter.
"Oh Deimos, you know me too well," smiled Cedric. He slid around the corner of the house and stood up, his cloak blowing in the light breeze. As Cedric stood, he located his first target; a demon at the side of what was presumable Hades' son. While a wild laugh, Cedric jumped on the demon and plunged his sword in to the demon's heart.

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 pm
((Sorry, I did forget about him for a sec lol.))

Malinda focused on Devon, sending shadows towards him. "You said it, not me." The smoke that was pluming from the still burning house was casting a perfect darkness over them. The shadow tendrils ripped from the ground and shot up at Devon's feet, wrapping around them.

Amia looked at Luna. "I see you already recieved your powers." She turned back to the fight going on between Gerad, Devon, Theras, and Malinda. There wasn't anything she could do, her mother had always taught her that any problem could be overcome without using violence. Fear blasted through her as she put one hand over her heart. Instantly her power responded, subduing and calming them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm
((I'll post this, then I'm waiting 'til tomorrow for Kii/Rayne.))

The two remaining demons went to attack the newest threat, a man with a large dog, of their own accord while Theras readied his defense against Gerad. When the spear hit it's owner's shield, he raised bone whistle to his mouth, blowing the silent call for other Hellhounds after witnessing the first two's deaths. The ground hardened and began to crack with the anticipation of the beasts. Theras ignored that and concentrated on the next thing. He ran to meet Gerad's charge, hearing a whistling noise of a thrown knife missing him, and smacked the spear aside with his claymore before jabbing his scythe at the demi-god's feet.

"No problem." Erik glanced back to smile at Ren. "What do you mean, 'all over the world'?"

((I know Amia's calming them or something, but the battle's already started. XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm
Gerad slammed the scythe down with his shield and spun around with his spear, using it like a bo staff again, also swinging towards Malinda.

"You don't think we're the only ones do you? There are thousands of demi-gods. Most are either very young or very old but they are there." Jason had a grim look on his face. He had lost his mother as well, a few years back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm
The wave of calm hit Cedric just as the two demons came at him. This suited him just fine, he had, after all, started to become too excited about the chance to fight. Now that he was calm he could think better, respond easier. Cedric blocked the attack of one of the demons before counterattacking the other, lodging his sword into the belly of the demon. He ducked another attack from the other demon. Deimos appeared at Cedric's side and jumped on the remaining demon, holding it down for his master, who simply broke the demon's neck with his foot. Cedric stopped for a moment and looked around. He noted the new wave of Hellhounds.
"Deimos, do you think you could distract those beasts?"

Not a problem, master, Deimos said as he ran towards the beasts snarling and growling.

When the calm fell over Rhi, she didn't know how to react, therefore she dropped her weapon, resumed visibility, and sat down to stare at the battlefield. She wasn't sure who or where this new stranger had come from, only that he fought like a savage. She hoped that the unnatural calmness she was feeling wouldn't be her undoing.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 am
(( oh wow i'm confused on whats happening.... :/ ))

Devon narrowed his eyes and concentrated on his sandals, wings appearing. He began to fly up, breaking the grasp of the shadows. The knife from earlier scooped down and hit Malinda on her back. He was hoping to make her angry, and that would hopefully send her into a blind furry.

Luna remembered Oceanas. She wondered where he was. She hoped he was okay. The ground split between her legs. She gasped as she looked down, seeing flames. She jumped and walked away from the splitting edge. My home is ruined! She was so mad at these people. She focused on the little humitity in the sky. She held her arms up and clouds formed around them, then rain began to fall heavily. I hope this will cool them off.

"I can't believe that there are thousands." Ren looked at Jason. "Maybe hundreds but no way there's thousands."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff