Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:57 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila jumped and whimpered at the voice directed at her, jerking away from the source slightly before getting a grip on herself. She still trembled, but she was more rational. "Y-yeah... I'm good..... Just, a bit... out of it..." She said and gave Marianna a very shaky smile.

She curled up a bit before looking back at Naomi, hiding her face in the fur on her ribs. "Bad one, that's all..." She said to the girl, focusing on the soothing rumble from the lioness's chest.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Xombie.

Somewhere in between listening to the others talk and the constant comforting from Vela, Xombie found herself settling into an uneasy calm. She began pacing around her cell, much to the dismay of the still worried Vela. Vela couldn't remain coiled around her when she started pacing.

She completely ignored her familiar and everyone else for that matter. Revenge was the only thing that concerned her. She knelt down at the back of her cell and waited, appearing very much like a serpent ready to strike.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 am
Naomi

User Image

Naomi could sense Vela's anxiety and she pulled away from her own human, hearing her whimper and curl in a tight ball without her comfort. "Vela, please, go to Dali. I'll see what I can do for Melanie." She asked and slinked through the bars, becoming a hazy shade before solidifying in the other girl's cell and walking up to her.

She purred softly, a sad look in her eyes. She wanted nothing more than to be able to speak to her and comfort her by voice, but she didn't know how yet. Instead, she simply licked Melanie's hand softly. Naomi slowly walked her paws up the girl's body and gave her the same embrace she would give Dalila when she was terrified. "It's okay Melanie. You're not as alone as you think.... We understand, me and Dali.." She whispered even though the human wouldn't understand her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

How was he able to keep so calm while everyone else suffered, more so than others. I was bound to break if I endured another fake memory. Haruka prayed several prayers under her breath, the words darting infront of he eyes as if she had a bible opened in the dim cell-light. How long would it be until her fear over ran the faith, until she was like the older women, Melianie and Dali? When would the other yooung girl snap, before or after Haruka was driven insane? The chilc prodigy hugged her knees and attempted to think back on her childhood, the pleasant and sweet moments... the few, almost nil awkward years of adolescence... Onee-san... She thought regrettably about the closet person she had left behind.

Pichipai-hime

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 am
User Image
Xombie.

At first, Xombie tensed even further. She wasn't quite sure how to react to the lion's embrace. Eventually though she sighed and hugged her back. As much as she wanted to make Ba'al suffer, there wasn't much she could really do at that point and it wasn't like she could remain frozen in the same position until he returned.

"I'll be fine, amore...Just a little shaken right now..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Vela

Vela nodded and slowly forced her way through the bars of her cell. She was getting a little too big for things like this. The snake sighed once out of the first set of bars, then began making her way into Dalila's cell. She was definitely getting way too big for this...The center of her body almost got stuck halfway through.

When she finally made it, she coiled around Dalila and nuzzled her cheek gently, whispering what few words she could think of to comfort her.

"You're safe now, amore...We won't let anything happen to you..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

Naturally sleep never came to him. It was probably due to the fact that he was laying on the hard, cold ground, in a torture chamber, in the depths of hell. "hm." Not bad reasoning he thought to himself quietly. Reelo could hear some of the others start to talk as though they had regained natural thought. Sympathy had never been his strong suit, but laying around with nothing else to do had the male curious as to what sort of psychological torture they had been forced to endure. Everyone had their demons...Kane didn't seem too intent on using any of his against him though. Reelo curled up a bit more and rolled over, his right arm going numb from remaining still for so long. At least if he had to stay here under the watchful eye of Kane he wouldn't go crazy, being beaten would never break him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna glanced up at each of the others. Reelo still seemed to be trying to sleep. The two Pagan-based women seemed to be drawing comfort from each others'... What were they called? Familiars? So Marianna hoped that meant they would eventually recover from whatever horrible things their demons had forced them to see.

Haru, the girl that looked about her age, appeared to be in despair. Marianna stood, grateful to find that her body had fully healed from Lucifer's tortures, and unthinkingly took a step toward the girl's cell. She couldn't get to Haru, of course. Xombie's cell separated them. But she intended to get as close as she could, and try to provide whatever comfort was possible. It wasn't just that Marianna needed all of them to escape, it was that she really did want to help the girl, just for the sake of it.

To her shock, that first step that should have taken her right into the bars and stopped her in her tracks had landed her in Xombie's cell. She'd walked through the bars as if they weren't there. Marianna whirled and stared at her cell, which now stood empty. "What... What the..." She stared down at her body, felt herself over... She seemed solid enough. She reached out and touched the bars; they seemed solid now, too. So how had she walked right through them?!

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt the huge snake wrap around her and she leaned into her coils, allowing her to hold her as tightly as the snake dared. As a child, most girls had been terrified of snakes, but she always adored them and she simply lay her cheek on the smooth, cool skin and shivered slightly, calming down. She faintly heard the serpent's words and smiled. "Thank you Vela... But, it will take a lot to protect me from myself..... Is she okay? I don't know what happened to her... I was....... somewhere else..." She whispered, not questioning how she could hear the other woman's familiar, just grateful to have the comfort.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi licked her cheek, glad that she was helping te other woman calm down and regain focus. "It doesn't matter Melanie. Dali was just as hurt remebering herself. We will help you. I won't let them hurt either of you, and neither will Vela." she muttered back kindly, still embracing her and not expecting her to understand a word she said.

She looked up and saw the human girl in Xombie's cell and gave her a look of confused shock before moving to stand in front of the woman in an aggressive posture. "How did you get here? What did you do?" She growled at her in confusion.

Naomi wasn't angry, just suprised. She could phase through the bars because of the level of Dalila's control and power. She knew Vela would have to learn along with her human, but this human had not a drop of magick in her. It was not something she could understand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie was indifferent towards Marianna joining her in her cell. She wasn't an enemy, so it didn't really bother the female that she was there. The female tilted her head slightly and, after gently petting Naomi's head, positioned herself near the side of her cell closest to Reelo. She couldn't exactly reach the male, given how far away she was, but Vela could.

"Vela, amore...Leave part of yourself coiled around Dali..."

Xombie motioned towards Reelo and smiled softly, pressing her fingers against her lips in an odd manner. The snake seemed to understand her though.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela sighed, slowly stretching the front of her body through to Reelo's cell and leaving the rest around Dali. She truly hated trying to fit through the bars. Her body was too big for it. Xombie had requested she do something though, so she was going to do it.

"Reelo...My Melanie wishes to know if you are well...and..."

The snake gently coiled herself around the male and pressed the tip of her head against his lips in a manner that mimicked a human kiss.

"My Melanie felt bad that nobody appeared to be trying to comfort you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi butted her head against Xombie's hand. "Hey, did I say you could stop petting me?" She asked with a hint of humor in her voice.

She stuck to Melanie's side like glue, fully intending to keep her word to Vela at all costs. She stretched and yawn for amoment, he sharp fangs glinting as she sniffed and shuddered briefly. A familiar scent, but it wasn't possible. She shook her head and focused back on the cell, but now her instincts were pulling her attention back to Dalila every so often, making sure she was alright.

Dalila Harford

User Image

She was slowly drifting off to sleep in Vela's comforting grip, her eyes growing heavy. She was tired and she didn't want to be groggy and not be able to fight later. She closed her eyes and huddled deeper into the protective coils, blissfully unaware of Naomi's worry.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

"Well this is... very weird..." Marianna pushed against the bars between Xombie's cell and Haru's, but they were solid as ever. "How the hell did I..." She began pacing toward the front of Xombie's cell, giving the girl her space, not sure if Xombie resented the unintentional intrusion or not. "This could be huge... If I can figure out how I did it, we all might be able to get out..." It amused her that none of the others seemed to be reacting to what had just happened, but at least it made it easier to think.

Suddenly, she remembered the reason she'd stepped over here in the first place; Haru. She knelt beside the girl separated from her by the bars and offered her hand, smiling slightly. "It's gonna be okay, Haru... Somehow, we'll all get out of this."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"No, I suppose you did not."

Xombie chuckled softly, kissing the top of the lioness's head before continuing to pet her. She suddenly felt rather tense though. Something was out of place. Her gaze wandered to the different corners of her cell, and then finally to the area outside of it. There she found the source of the problem: a large raven perched just outside of the bars. The thing was staring at her.

Xombie hissed at it and shuddered a bit. The thing looked a lot like Valentino, her mother's familiar. It didn't move, it didn't make any noises, and it didn't even appear to be breathing. The creature just kept staring at her, as if it were looking straight through her soul.

"You're just as creepy as he was..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

Haruka had paused mid-sentence when the dark haired girl offered a sign of comfrot from her opposite side. The girl had been two cells down from Haruka, separated by the bars of their cells. The prodigy's mind set into scholar mode as she reached her arms towards one of the pillars, the concrete metal would have rejected her hand, leaving her with a smal space to slip her hand through. Her hand went completely through. "Fear of the mind is a powerful thing," she muttered to herself before turning to Marianna with determination springing life to her blue eyes. "Can you walk into my cell like you had Melenie's? I think I might have figured out a method."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff