Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin whimpered and cast a death glare around to the women egging Ash on, then turned her attention to the girl in question. "I..." Erin blushed and averted her eyes, choosing to stare at the floor. "I don't want... you to stop, Ash..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah wrapped an arm around Nina's waist and chuckled sympathetically at the sight of Erin. "Poor girl... I know all too well what that's like, don't I Nina?" She looked curiously at a couple of the women. They looked familiar, but she couldn't place them... 'Maybe a couple of Erin and Ash's friends?'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grinned down at Erin, her dominance clear as she looked at the girl below her. "I'm sorry my pet, but I think you forgot my proper title. You are missing something in front of the 'Ash'. What are you forgetting?" She teased and gripped Erin's thighs in her hands, digging her nails into them and nipping below her ear, licking the bite lightly. "Can you tell me my pet?" She whispered in her most seductive voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's eyes widened and she squirmed desperately, trying to wriggle her way out from under Ash. "Ash... No... Don't make me say it, please, not in front of everybody," she begged in a whisper, unable to escape the grip Ash had on her. She whimpered and continued squirming as her girlfriend tormented her, trying to keep her seme side from going completely dormant. Being humiliated in front of a room full of women was not Erin's idea of fun.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 am
Trouble Shinouto

User Image

It took every ounce of self-control not to begin to mock Erin right then and there. Instead, he used his drag voice (which Old Man had been helping him with for three days to prepare) and said in a surprisingly feminine voice, "But Darling, what fun is it for us semes if our ukes dont get flustered from time to time? It keeps you on your toes~!" And winked at the struggling girl playfully.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grinned more and forced her body to become rigid, locking Erin into place completely. "I agree with our dear Jamie my pet. It is rather fun and exciting. Now, what were you missing from my title? Don't want to answer on your own? Alright, I'm accomidanting. I'll make you scream it then." She said and began to lick and bite all of her upper body weak spots, while her hands scratched, and teased her lower body ones. "Scream it my pet."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin clamped a hand over her mouth and shook her head. She didn't know exactly why she was being so defiant. Usually when Ash got like this, it triggered her uke side in less than ten seconds. But for some reason, Erin felt it was somehow incredibly important to keep herself from doing what Ash told her. Maybe because of the witnesses?

Her body wasn't as strong as her mental resolve, however. She trembled and blushed at Ash's attentions, moaning through her fingers. 'No... Don't say it... Don't you say it, Erin, don't give in...'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

When Lizzy happened to glance over and see Erin getting the seme dominated out of her by Ash, she couldn't help but start laughing. "Oh, wow, Erin... You're the dominating one? Ha! Sorry, dear, but right now you look like the biggest uke in this entire place!" Lizzy was practically rolling on the floor by this time, making the other women notice Erin and causing Erin herself to glare at Lizzy murderously. She considered telling Ash about Erin's kill-switch spot that would bring her down instantly, but decided against it. 'I'll let her discover that for herself...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash used her right hand to take Erin by her hair and tug her head to theright, exposing the left side of her neck, but she didn't bite there like normal this time. She pulled Erin's head forward to expose theback left of the neck and then bit there, flicking the tip of her tongue across it swiftly as her left hand scratched it's way up Erin's thigh. "Scream it Pet." Ash whispered again and bit once more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped when she realized what Ash was going for, and tried to move away, but figured it out too late. Her body went limp the second Ash touched her neck, and her battle was lost. "Ahhaa... Mistress Ash!!" she moaned loudly, her body trembling when Ash touched her there again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped softly when she realized where she'd seen 'Jamie' and 'Tracy' before... Their scents were unmistakable. It was Brian Dresden and Sean Shinouto. She giggled and covered her mouth with a hand, pitying Erin and realizing the humor of the situation all at once. 'I'll keep their secret... They'd probably be lynched by these girls if they found out...'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 am
Old Man

User Image

He had been taking pictures the whole time, even recording parts as movies. But whe Ash won the battle for control, Brian cheered, still in his drag voice, "That's my Dagger!" Then paled and face palmed, hearing Trouble say in Jamie's voice. "Nice going Old Geezer."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash quickly climbed off of Erin and grabbed both men by their right ear, hauling them out of the house and throwing them gently, taking the camera as well. "You boys better be glad you are family or I would totally let them kill you. You tell anyone, even the shop guys, and I will personally paint your vehicles with the Apron of Shame paint job." She told them, her arms crossed over her chest and looking every bit the seme. She held up the camrea. "This? You won't see it again. I getting rid of it." After I print the photos and keep them well hidden.. "Now go before I kill you myself." She threatened and slammed the door in their faces, stashing the camera in her hands in the floor vent before returning to the party.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The instant Erin realized that it was Brian and Trouble who had been egging Ash on, she wanted to curl up and disappear right there. She got to her feet shakily and crept to a corner, sitting down against the wall and sighing. "Why can't I just spontaneously die?" she muttered darkly to no one in particular. There was one good thing, though; the other women were so infuriated by the male gate-crashers that they had forgotten all about Erin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri grinned as the clock struck midnight and hopped up on a table, winking at Nina. "Alright ladies! Time for the main event!" she called in a singsong voice, nodding to the person controlling the CD player to put on some techno. She swayed to the beat for a moment, then started to dance seductively, smiling winningly at the women as they catcalled her. Slowly, she removed little bits of her clothing, teasing the girls.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff