Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Secluded Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:56 pm
Horny Faery Goddess
(Hmm... Too tired to make two posts... I'm going to have Roo appear once I get back on tomorrow... xD )

{waiting pn you faery >.>}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

((I'm sorry! I'm still kind of distracted... But if you get on msn whenever I might start replying more as well. ^^ I'll reply soon hopefully. ))  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

(FUDGE!!! Finally! I am finally able to post! And this is long... >3< Damn, this could totally be from a book!~ xD Though only to be expected since I haven't been RPing and stuff lately... xD))

Anger. It emanated precisely from the house, straight to the trees in the back yard. It bounced from tree to tree before dropping into the ground. It gave a low, pleased rumble, one small enough that not even Dominic could notice. The demons anger, though not as strong as humans usually got, was still powerful nonetheless, and terribly delicious. But even so, it still was not enough to rouse the ground. It waited patiently for something more.

It wasn't until much later, when the full moon was shining the brightest and at it's highest point in the sky, that it got what it wanted. Dominic and the two females had finally come back. One was heavily intoxicated by a drink that was most lethal. Her breath wreaked of it and its potent gas could further weaken the spirits. As what happened before with the anger, the noxious gas was pulled from the female and headed out to the trees. It maneuvered gracefully around them before seeping into the ground.

In a matter of seconds the ground began to tremble and cracked. Inside the cracks glowed a deep red and black figures casting deep violet shadows against the trees. Then an earsplitting shriek bellowed out from the deep moans of the figures. A bloody hand reached out and dug its nails into the edge of the earth, desperate to get out. Another hand shot out and raked the dirt, inching farther away.

A female's bloody head rose from the shadowy figures, her bright, orange eyes glistening frightfully in the moonlight. Her eyes were wide and her mouth agape in agony. She thrust her chest over the edge revealing torn flesh hanging loosely all over her back. The black figure's hands gripped her body tightly, trying to pull her back in. It was no use, since they were weak with the potent gas from before. She escaped their grasps easily, but not without tearing more of her skin.

Being free of them she rolled away from the cracks, hissing in pain from the torn flesh covering her body. Their moans of anger filled her ears and she slumped over, waiting to be free of the horrifying experience. She was void of emotion as she sat motionless, gazing up at the moon overhead. It was beautiful and she let out a sharp cry, reaching up as the moans diminished with the lights emanating from the crack. Her hand dropped back to her side as her eyes were finally able to close. All was now dark, quiet, and whole. Peaceful...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 pm
Horny Faery Goddess

{sorry for the wait. i did one of the dumbest things on the plantet and got caught. naturaly; the 'rents grounded me. >.< but i'm back now ^-^}
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
Serenity gave a small shiver and looked up at her friend, the drunkeness seeming to dissapear. "ivory...someone's here....." she whispered quietly, closing her eyes. "someone powerfull." she murmured, standing up slowly. why does it feel so familliar? this power? i think i know it.... could it? no... it couldn't... she's gone. but he said.... but he's probably wrong. she thought to herself as she fixed her hair back and gave her friend a small nod.

Ivory
User Image

"you sure?" ivory asked, tipping her head to the side slightly as she tried to sense what her drunk friend had. "well; i'mma trust you on this..." she mumbled and shoved her hands in her pocket before she walked out to look at dominic once more. "tipsy says we have powerfull company." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "want me to go check it out?"  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic shifted in his seat when he felt a slight increase of power emanating from his backyard. He frowned and stood up slowly. It had better not be some deranged demon the devil sent because one of his daughters was in his possession. He slowly walked to a window and peered out into the trees. There was a flash of color then it disappeared.

When Ivory approached him Dominic simply nodded then sighed. "Yes, there is a powerful being out there... But I don't think you should go out and wander about it. You don't even know where it's exact location is. Stay here and watch over Serenity. I'll be able to figure out what to do with it when I find it anyway." With another sigh he disappeared.

It didn't take long for Dominic to find the powerful being. He stepped out from behind a tree and saw the form laying (peacefully?) on the ground, all bloody. He stepped forward and gazed down at the face. It took only a second for him to realize who it was and he was frozen with shock. "Roo...?" She didn't seem to stir at all. He didn't wait for her to wake up either as he lifted her up and headed back to the house. When he got there he stood in the doorway. "Um, you ladies might want to help me with our new guest."

((Hmm... Do I wanna know why/what you got caught for? :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 pm
Ivory

User Image
Ivory gave a small nod when he told her to stay inside and leaned against the wall, softly humming to herself. when he came back inside she opened one eye and blinked. "um.....y-yeah....sure...." she muttered quietly, going to get Serenity
Serenity DeSatan
User Image

Serenity followed her friend out, still seemingly sober as she glanced to the woman in Dominic's hands and gapped. "i-is th-that r-roo?" she stuttered, walking over while taking off her jacket. she gazed at her sister with a small sigh and covered her nude body before glancing up at her master with curious eyes. "how'd she get here?"

{wasn't anything nasty. just dumb. i was 'sposed to be watching my sister at home but i had some friends pick me and her up and take us to the mall. without telling my parents. the nine year old spilled her guts when mom and dad got home. and i got grounded. >.<}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am
User Image
Dominic Slater

With a nod Dominic began to speak, "I'm afraid I don't know how she got here, all I know is that it looked painful to escape wherever she was..." He watched as Serenity covered her up before speaking again. "I want you girls to go and wash her up first. Clean all the blood and try to remove any excess skin. It would be better for her body to try to form new skin instead of healing the dead skin together." He handed Roo over to Serenity carefully, still holding on to make sure she was able to carry her properly.

((Lol I don't like children... They are icky and really messed up in the head... >3> Only cute little kitties are adorable when brain dead!~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
"right....." Serenity sighed and held her sister carefully in her arms before she looked to ivory, motioning for her to go to the bathroom. "we'll take ccare of her...." she smiled at him and then realised something. "she's gonna need clothes..." she sighed over her shoulder as she started for the bathroom..

Ivory
User Image

Ivory gave a soft sigh as she turned on the tub, filling it with luke warm warter only about halfway. when serenity came in with Roo, she helpped her friend place her in the tub and they gently cleaned off the dead skin and blood, serenity being extreamly carefull not to hurt her sister.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Dominic sighed as he shook his head. "Right..." He was the last person to go out and get some clothes for a girl, and he wouldn't settle for letting them borrow his clothing either. Well, he technically could for both, but he had to be familiar with the body first to get the girls clothing. And he definitely didn't want to get on Roo's bad side when she woke up, or the girls either. Oh well, he would just get some normal clothing... So he left and about 10 minutes later came back with pants and a t-shirt. She liked to wear those, but he didn't know if she still did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
serenity gave a tiny sigh as she sat back and looked at her sister. "well... clearly whereever she was, they didn't want her to leave..." she sighed and looked at ivory. "wonder what daddy would say if he found out..." she murmured quietly, looking at her sister once more.

Ivory
User Image

"he'd probably freak..." Ivory shrugged and then let the water drain from the tub. "but that's only if he finds out...." she sighed and shook her head. "right now... let's just worry about making sure she's okay. m'k?" she smiled and gave her freind a itny hug.
{sorrry sorry sorry! sweatdrop }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:24 pm
"He can piss in his eye for all I care..." Roo mumbled hoarsely as she opened her eyes slightly. That damn Lucy didn't care for her, nor would he ever or had. He might not find her release pleasant news, but it wasn't like he ordered her to be there in the first place. Of course, she didn't care at all. That torture wasn't as bad as it was for Mae, but she couldn't help but feel terrified by it all. With an agonizing moan she tried to lift herself, tremors shaking her weak body violently. "Wanna give me a hand?" Her voice was slowly coming back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
"yeah you're probably right..." Serenity smiled at her sister and held out her hand. "welcome back by the way." she smiled at her older sister.

Ivory
User Image

"i'll go get the clothes." Ivory smiled softly and walked out to Dominic. "she's awake already... i'll bring her the clothes...." she smiled softly and picked up the clothes before returning to the bathroom with them. "here ya go." she hummed, looking at Roo with a soft smile.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
"A demoness child is no play thing...
She will rip out your heart and keep your soul...

If you think you can trick her of her innocence..."

Roo quickly grabbed Serenity's hand and hoisted herself up by her side. She grunted as she looked down at her "skin". It was the most grotesque thing ever. It would heal in about an hour, or quicker if her strength came back. "Yeah, thanks... It's great to be back... Even though I don't really know where the hell I am." She turned her gaze to Ivory as she entered the room again. "Uh... I'd say thanks but I'd rather be naked for the time being..." She chuckled as she reached over to stroke her white hair. "Nice... You're lucky no demons have killed you for that." She flashed her a smile before leaning against Serenity, stretching her limbs out in front of her with curious eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 pm
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
Serenity gave a tiny smile as she looked at her sister. "you're at Dominic's house..." she sighed and lightly wrapped her arms around her sister before leting go.

Ivory
User Image

ivory gave a small laugh. "Serenity kinda keeps that from happening." she smiled and set the clothes down. "well... they're there when ya want them...i'mma go give Dominic some company..." she shrugged and walked back out to sit by dominic.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
"A demoness child is no play thing...
She will rip out your heart and keep your soul...

If you think you can trick her of her innocence..."

"Good ol' sis doing anything to protect her friends and erm... Nice family." Roo chuckled as she turned her gaze suspiciously towards Serenity. "Dominic? Why are you staying at some random dudes house?" She studied her and Ivory for a moment before frowning, her limbs falling back to where they should be. "Oh... Why don't you guys just leave? Is he really that cool or something?" Her mind couldn't quite recall who he was, her anguish over her sanity at the time too intense, though she subconsciously yearned to see him. She stood up, completely forgetting (or not caring) that she was naked. She stomped after Ivory with slight anger. She wanted to know who had thought they could handle her sister and friend. "Come on, Serenity."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff