Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 pm
"quiet down, can't you see I'm trying to sleep," getting up and relocating Astro says, "good thing you put that away Maneki, you with your bad luck could've hurt someone." then the small winged cat disappeared, obviously looking for a quieter place to nap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 am
( I honestly left this for dead xD)

Miranda's servants, having nothing better to do and no way to track there leader, followed Emma and the rest of them. They didn't say much or do anything, they mearly stayed within eyes site.

Miranda eventually felt she was sulking enough. She dried her tears and returned to her servants, as well as Emma. When she did find them, she noticed a couple of new people. "hmm? did Miranda have a party without me" she said laughing. She turned to Maneki, hiding his swords behind his back. She flew over to him curiously. "What are those for?" she asked.

She looked over and saw a sleeping cat. "And is that a relative or something of yours?..." She had 1001 questions so she flew over to Emma and helped her up. "Who is this guy anyway?"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 am
Emma was glaring murderously at Maneki, "He's about to be dead." She growled. While she wasn't as powerful as her brothers or sisters she was still a force to be reckoned with. She was controlling her temper remarkably well, seeing as how she was a demon. But it was about to be set off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 am
Maneki might seem child like at times but he was no idiot. He quickly sheathed his swords and bowed to everyone present "sorry everybody I'd like to stay and answer questions but for now I must be off" he Immediately took off on all fours disappearing into the brush  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 am
Miranda raised an eyebrow "ummm... Intresting..friends you made Emma." she said scratching her head. "seems like you've been busy" she said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 am
Emma glared after him then went inside the shrine to calm down. Phynix and Chi-Chi tried to follow but the look she gave them said she wanted to be alone. She heated the shrine to help relax her. Her father had sensed her unhappiness and sent a messenger to find out what was going on. He appeared outside the shrine and looked around for Emma. "She's in the shrine." Phynix said, nervously. "Why aren't you with her?" The messenger asked. "She didn't want us..." Chi-Chi answered.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 am
after a few minutes of running Maneki stopped and sat behind a tree. He wiped his brow and sighed "whew...talk about a hot temper..." He looked over his shoulder and the shrine was still visible. He would come back in a little bit to see if she had calmed down but for now he was satisfied with his five lives and he intended to keep them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 pm
The cat stretched as it yawned and then transformed back into the winged human that it normally was, "well, that was a good cat nap" still yawning Astro walked over to the new person, "so, I aparently missed something, what made Emma so mad? By the way, I'm Astrodomus, Astro for short, who are you?" Looking around and not seeing Maneki, "and where did that Maneki go?"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Miranda's eyes shifted towards Astro. "oh Hello!" she exclamied loudly. "My name is Miranda" she said eyeing him licking her lips. "and you. Are rather handsome" she said winking. "So whats your name sexy?" She said moving in. "And your friend darted away.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 pm
Emma had finally calmed down and emerged from the shrine. She looked around, "So you're back, Astro." Phynix and Chi-Chi rushed to her "Your dad sent someone to check on you." "He wasn't happy that we weren't with you." "We told him you didn't want us." "He still wasn't happy though..." Emma waved her hands, "Shut up, both of you."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm
Miranda flew over too Emma. " you...seem upset about something. Is everything alright?" she asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm
"Hey Miranda, the name is Astro," turning to Emma, "so, you're back from the shrine, what's up?"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:59 pm
"I'm fine." Emma said shortly. She pulled out a piece of paper, wrote a message on it, and dropped it in her velvet bag. It burst into flames as soon as it entered the bag. She shoved the bag away and looked at Astro in silence before turning and climbing onto the shrine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:03 pm
Meanwhile as Maneki was hiding from a painful fiery death an odd scent reached him. His nose twitched at the odd smell, he couldn't quite explain it but it smelled almost like malice itself. "very curious" he looked back over at the spire wondering whether he should tell the others. He remembered the state that Emma was in and decided to pursue this alone. He followed the scent trying to find the source. The closer he got the more intense the smell became, soon other smells mixed with it like the rotting of flesh and freshly spilt blood. He came apon a small clearing. There was a door embedded in the ground probably leading to some sort of hide out. Around the door were poles that were adorned with skulls and human heads. Some more fresh than others. "very curious indeed"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 pm
"Hmm..." Astro wondered what was going on, but not enough to follow Emma into the Shrine, instead he decided to go try to find Maneki. First transforming into a bloodhound Astro found his sent, then he transformed into a falcon, turning to Miranda he said, "I'll be back so if anyone asks where I went I'm going to find Maneki." Then he flew off into the forest in the direction that Maneki had left.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games