Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 pm
Elodie drew her knife, the same one she'd used to kill herself many years ago. "I'm not afraid of you. Many people died when I didn't get my way when I was still alive, including myself. Do you think it will be any different for you?" She took a few practice swipes with her blade, then drew closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 pm
Dorian smiled. Dominique was his companion, that was what the electric shock had been about. After all, who else but a companion of his could be so wonderfully psychotic? He laughed, and went to grab the knife from the lone ghoul.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm
Dominique watched Dorian as he lunged, intent on jumping in at the next opening.
"Oh, so you're just another obnoxious, self-centered, narcissist, spoiled brat, hm? And heres a newsflash for you, spectre....."
She tilted her head and jumped forward, landing on the other side of the ghost, leaving her nowhere to go but either up of through one of the walls.
"...We're already dead! Get your facts straight, you worthless brat!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Elodie snarled. She knew she was outnumbered, and was unlikely to walk away from the fight alive. She screeched angrily, then dashed through the wall, scaring a confused human in the process. As he stared at her, she screeched again. "DON'T LOOK AT ME, STUPID HUMAN!" She thrust her fist at his face, not noticing she still held her knife until blood gushed out of what used to be his eye. "Oh... I'm sorry." she lied. She knew he was prone to infection now, and if it was deadly... "Might as well put you out of your misery." She stabbed his other eye, deep into the brain, then slit his throat. What do you know, I get to eat after all. She kneeled and started to hum Alouette as she butchered her kill.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm
Her eyes widened and she ground her teeth angrily.
"Damnit.....I was hoping to maybe get alittle action.....I guess I should have put holy water on the walls as well...."
Her ears caught the sounds of a scream coming through the brick wall, and a scowl settled itself on her lips, flashing pearly fangs.
"Sounds like the little wretch got her meal after all...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 pm
((*Revives thread* sweatdrop ))
"Ugh, ghosts are strange creatures aren't they? Bodiless, yet still able to communticate, and think to some extent... I wonder what keeps them here..." Dorian shook his head absent mindedly. "Oh, well. We best be off, before that one attracts others. Say, Dominique? I think it's about time we returned to the young ones..? We can't just leave them alone, in a war zone, no less"

Jason backed away from Mia, sensing a small amount of aggression. "Sorry, I just don't think either of us should be wondering around alone right now. Anything could happen, don't you think?"  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:25 pm
Mia sighed. "Whatever. All i'm going to do is go for a walk. I guess you could come if you want.." She said, un-crossing her arms and letting them hang at her sides. She wanted to go back to her old house and investicate the damage and see if there was any pessesions of hers or any of her family members that survived.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff