Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 am
her eyes went wide and she looked behind her, and sure enough, a dark silvery looking tail with a frill runnign the length of it was emerging from her back.
"holy s**t....ow!"
she felt a pain in her back and felt her shirt rip, and suddenly she was looking at her own shadow...but it was far more different then before....she looked back behind her and large silvery-black wings were resting against her back.
"oh my god....they turned me into a dragon.....what in the hell.....do you think they're going to do anything else to us?! are we done being morphed into animals for their amusment?!"
she was quickly growing angrier by the moment, the dragon's firey DNA mixing with her own violent temper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am
Conner could tell that the girl was gonna freak and he put a hand on her shoulder"hey hey calm down don't freak out youll probably just get hurt." he said "besides your a dragon now you can probably fly a breath fire. In fact I'm probably just as flexible as a gymnist" he thought to himself.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am
she moved back from the touch and stood up, feeling slightly off balance.
"whatever...it doesnt change anything....the only thing that matters is we've been put here and turned into experiments for their sick pleasure.....maybe i could use my new claws and teeth to rip out their throats?"
she smiled menacingly for a moment before frowning and collapsing onto the ground with a sigh.
"whats the use? as if getting thrown away by my own father isnt bad enough, now i have to live with knowing that he knew exactly what was going to happen to me. he's probably the one who told them what to inject me with..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:54 am
Conner sat down next to herand wrapped his arm around her shoulders "hey, its fine at least youve got us for friends and we'd never throw you away" he said trying to cheer her up a bit. Conner hated nothing more than other peoples sadness and he always wanted others to smile.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am
keita09
Avan smiled faintly at ash knowing he ment well. Avan hadn't chosen this to be his life either but he had to live with it. "not only that but there are others." he said filling the first injection and putting it in jackals arm "there will be a bad burning sensation but try to bear with it."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am
Jackal started to struggle. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?" He shouted.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 pm
Mika came in and looked at Jackal "Do you want help and Raksha is done "she said and smiled a little then glared at Jackal "If you don't stop struggling this needle is going down your throut "she said whit an evil smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 pm
Jackal flipped Mika off with his restrained hand.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 pm
she smirked bitterly and sighed.
"well, since it seems my entire life was a lie, and this is CLEARLY reality, i guess so...."
she blinked, her vision was blurring and going in and out. a moment later it was nothing but black.
"oh my gods, im blind....oh...wait....."
her vision started to come back, and she gasped. everything was so much clearer!...and brighter...it kind of hurt, as if she was staring into a flashlight...but she could see spectacularly, and it confused her, her vision constantly changed between what she could only guess was normal, heat detection, and ultra violet light....
"woah...weird..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm
Avan tapped mika "overkill much" he said pulling out a paralytic and injected it into jackals arm. Eventually he stopped moving "he is awake but he can't move. Normally i'd use a sedative but he needs to be awake." he said rubbing his eyebrow and gave jackal the second injection.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm
Jackal sat there screaming on the inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Conner smiled "you see not everything is so bad about all this." he smiled tapping the back of her shoulder and standing up doing a quick backflip "well I guess I've become more agile."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Bump