Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am
Redtail released the spell, focusing on the energy.

"11.46km from this location."

Nocam tapped the earpiece as he began to receive the data transmission from Redtail's spell.

"Captain, we've found your missing man."

Though Henteko said that using his first name was cool, Nocam was a military man first. At least he wasn't requiring him to call him "Sir" or "Admiral."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 am
Ace nods at Dante then thinks for a bit as he speaks to the girl "Well it has been about two years maybe or three since we last met and I am the exception to the Heartless by the way. Remember I am a Bio Heartless." Ace says with a smile and has one of his Heartless appear before him "I think controlling heartless can be beneficial, not just damaging."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 pm
[@Ace: Which girl are you talking to?]

User Image

Ookami nodded understanding it now and was slightly disturbed that people could turn in such away. She looked down for a moment then glanced over at Ace and the Heartless that appeared. Once more she tilted her head to the side finding the creature very interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 pm
((He wasn't. he was thinking while Dante talked to you. I am sorry if I typed that wrong.))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm
Ace_Price
((He wasn't. he was thinking while Dante talked to you. I am sorry if I typed that wrong.))

[Okay, just making sure]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm
"Earth there...beautiful..." The others...Depends... He wouldn't tell anyone about the destroyed planets. Even his own. Now there was only a small plot still green, far after the war ended. Now there was a new threat. He couldn't say about those planets. He hasn't been in this new one.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 pm
"Cool, just tell me which direction and I'll get going, unless of course you guys felt like following along with me." Henteko said with a smile.

"And how's that working out for you? Got that Heartless and Nobody under control?" Dante asked calmly, having run across Cae once before.

"But I'm guessing the planet you grew up on isn't there anymore right?" Zane asked simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Ace scratches his head and looks to the side "Yea after me taking over the universe and loosing it again I have been encountering them more and more but still no good on actually taking them out as Cae ((Say)) is immune to all magic attacks and Cea (Seeya) is immune to all physical attacks. Not to mention they can regenerate and have either the same strengh and skill or more than me."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Cool, just tell me which direction and I'll get going, unless of course you guys felt like following along with me." Henteko said with a smile.

"Follow me. My GifBic will not only lead us right to him, but if he moves, I'll know."

Nocam began walking at a slow pace. Though slow for him in his armor was quite fast. Celise was still looking around, her right hand clenched. She was resisting the urge to go for her sword. Redtail placed his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed towards Nocam. She gave him a weak smile, then began to follow him. Redtail hung back with Henteko, waiting on him.

"Don't worry about her, she'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Henteko was about to respond when another rift opened up, except this was one he had seen before. "You guys may want to stand back a bit, unless you can see ghosts." Henteko said before drawing his sword and waiting for the Menos to emerge.

"Then, Hime, don't become a Bio Heartless, or any other kind of Heartless for that matter." Dante said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Ookami said as she heard her last name not sure if Dante was speaking to her. Truthfully she had spaced out and began to wonder what was going on back in her world..her land.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm
"It is...It is a glassed rock though." He sighed and shook his head. "When this is all over, Reconstructions...are still a far way off. But I do not hate the enemy. They were Zealots...I understand their ambition..."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 am
Celise and Nocam were there in an instant, weapons ready.

"Celise is a Paladin. They excel at defeating the Undead. Ghosts included. Nocam's scanner will pick them out for him. And I'm a Mage. Ghosts are too easy."

Celise's sword was already drawn and ready, a faint golden glow about her. Redtail's staff began to radiate power as he prepared himself for a fight. Simple ghosts shouldn't pose too much of a problem...unless they were summoned. Then Celise would be the primary combatant instead of him. Nocam was at a slight disadvantage, as his Mark-15 fired plasma. While ghosts back home were affected by plasma, not all were...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 pm
"Okay then, I just hope you'll be able to handle these Arrancar." Henteko said as he drew his sword, three Arrancar appearing soon after. "Time to get to work." Henteko said with a sigh.

"Well, I hope you get to see it when it's restored." Zane said with a smile.

Dante sighed. "Never mind."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

The pup in her bag barked a couple time and she chuckled, "Ohhhhh! Right...sorry I'm just not used to people calling me by my last name since I always insist that my people call me Ookami or Kami." She sighed and shook her head getting back to the topic, "I assure you that I wont become some sort of Heartless...I'm not a weak being to let darkness consume my very heart."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff