Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 pm
The boy continued to watch Ria oddly...she seemed so..angry..bitter..broken. Insane probably. Yet she was content enough to go out in public..and yell at people about pizza. "Are you bad?" He asked. It was a easy enough question..she kept saying everything was bad, and disliked it. Would she become what she disliked?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm
(I think you got the size about right.)

Mahagony

Belle was starting to get the feeling that she should get back home. "Oh...okay then. Um...I guess I'll be going, then. See ya 'round, Alexander." She turned and started walking back the way she'd come.

Nightshade

"Belladonna, what's going on?" Her father's voice sounded less like the seasoned Vietnam vet and dojo master he was and more like someone who's lost in the jungle. Donni was starting to get a bit freaked herself. She dropped the force shield and stared at the snake. "I've no idea, Dad."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Everything is bad." Ria said emphatically, looking back to the boy. "I'm bad, you're bad, she's bad, he's bad, they're bad, we're bad. All, all, all bad." She said, shaking her head slowly, as if disappointed. "Nothing good left. No one good. Everyone become bad."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Carson walked into the pizza place just in time to hear Kyo mouthing off at everyone. "Oi, relax, it's not like everyone wants any trouble." Carson said from behind the man. This is probably gonna turn ugly, oh well. Carson thought to himself, his brother was really gonna chew him out for this one.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm
AJ's eyes glanced to the girl who hissed at her, sighing lightly. Her eyes turned to look at the more threatening appearing male, focusing enough to brighten his aura bright enough that the others around could see his very fierce, threatening aura. "Sorry 'bout staring. Not something you see everyday. Well...not so blatantly." She said quickly, making sure her voice sounded more masculine than feminine. She didn't want to be seen as a girl.

~*~

Tallya tried changing back again, finding herself relieved when the dome was gone. She changed into her human form, sighing with relief when she finished shifting. "I'm sssssorry about the sssscare; I was trying to find ssssssssome place to hide from my brother. The door was opened; I figured thossssse in a dojo wouldn't be afraid of a ssssnake. Thank you for not killing me, though." She said smoothly, still hissing her s's slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Getting his pizza Kyo scarfed but nearly inhaled the food as he ate it a medium but still put away like it was no larger then a small. "Not bad" he muttered with a grin calling over a soda as it was put next to him that he slurped down. He had caught the people not far from him's use of powers but cared little about it since neither of them seemed to be part of a gang that would run in this part of the city. "Thanks for the food gramps" Kyo said with a laugh standing up and giving a small wave as he started to walk off.

Being yelled at tho kyo stopped turning around the man behind the counter telling him to come back and pay for his pizza. "Yea right pay you wish" the teen said giving him the finger before bursting out the door and running down the street away. "Ahahah pay for something what a joke" he muttered as he ran hearing yells coming from behind him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm
Gin looked at the strange snake girl "your hiding from your brother, why are you in trouble?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm
[-Missssss ssssomething Xisssstund? Look at my last post.-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 pm
(there edited ^_^ wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm
The boy watched as the rude guy ran out, yelling something about not paying. Ria had made a interesting point..so far he had seen nothing but bad. People stealing..taking advantage..going physco. Was there any good left in the city. "Why am I bad?" he asked, lookign back at the girl, "I havn't done anything..have I?" He honestly didn't know.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm
Tallya turned to look at the male who spoke to her, her eyes looking him over carefully before she spoke. "No. I ran away from home; he alwaysss comess to fetch me back. And I ran away for a reason." Her hisses disappeared slowly as she spoke, and she looked to be a normal seventeen year old girl. She had a simple satchel hanging over her shoulder which closed with a simple metal snap.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander nodded in response to Belladonna's departure. His face carried a slightly disappointed look. Sure, he had wanted her gone before. But now, he felt that she was so far, the closest he could come to trusting someone. However, he made sure to wave his hand goodbye. Well, at least when her back had turned on him. It was sort of a secret wave. Though it was out in public, so it probably wasn't so secret after all.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Ria paused, as if he'd confused her. Her dark amber eyes stopped their constant movement, focusing on the boy. Suddenly, she shook her head. "Not yet, not yet. But everyone bad. You're bad too. Just wait. Everyone is bad. Eventually." She added the last word as a whisper.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Mahagony

Belle's parents' cars were gone when she reached her house. Maybe they'd gone out. They were doing that a lot lately. That is, when they weren't crowding her with their "Are you sure you're okay?"s. The front door was locked, so Belle looked around to see if there was anyone on the street. No one that she could see. And the lights were off and curtains closed in the neighbours' houses. Belle shrugged off her jacket and unfurled a pair of mahagony wings, each twice the length of her arm. She caught a light updraft and floated up to her room. She folded her wings back against her back and unlocked the window, slipping back inside.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm
((Totally ignored me last post dude, can't happen again eh? XD))

Carson had followed Kyo out, guessing his direction and grinding ahead and landing in the alley he had ducked into. "You might wanna go back and pay before someone levels a gun at you kid, people don't forget nearly as much as they used to." Carson said coolly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff