Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 pm
Fort stood behind Molly, "What's the trouble? Want me to knock some sense into them?" Fort had seen the whole thing, and actually liked what he saw, but he didn't blush. He patted molly on the shoulder before saying, "Nice crossbow."

Thumpet hugged Lee closely and snuggled a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm
Molly looked up at Fort and some reason she thought of him as a grandpa. "It's ok, but thanks." she said and stood up. "I'm going to heal behind the trees to heal." she said and took the kit with her to fix herself up. "No one peek!" they heard from the trees.

Lee smiled and snuggled her back. "Do you know if there are and sister tribes around that are like yours?" he asked her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 pm
Jack said nothing as his ears twitch he pulled out one of his revolvers and fired at the boar meat, a large lizard was about to steal some of it but the bullet hit the ground right infront of the lizard's feet and it scurried off in fear "Teh..." he replaced the empty shell in his revolver with another bullet and put the gun away and went back to work "the pots almost done, we can share the rations with the meat if you want" he said to Fort.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:51 pm
"There are none. There were twelve tribes on this land before the outsiders came, now there's only me and this busy town," Thumpet explained

Fort didn't peek. Instead he left. He walked right past where molly was and didn't see her, He walked up hill to the edge of a cliff He turned so that he was facing molly. Then he opened his arms and fell backward. The cliff had a three hundred foot drop to a bunch of rocks below. Molly would probably assume he was commiting suicide, but in truth he was heading back to his camp. once he was below the cliff he flipped and using a tree swung into a cave that was his home.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm
Molly gasped and ran to the edge. "Fort! Are you ok?!" she yelled down while looking for him, worried he went splat.

"It doesn't have to be just you." Lee said with a smile. "You've got me and...."he blushed and coughed a bit. "W-Well...w-e could repopulate..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 pm
Fort Held onto the Tree Branch and Leaned out of the entrace of his cavern home. "Just Fine. Wanna come in? I've got steak ready and I've got plenty of spare rooms."

Thumpet smiled, "Good Idea..." and she kissed his cheek.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm
Jack noticed he was by himself "Hm... short lived" he then got a bowl and went to his pot and started eating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm
"Um hold on. I'll ask Jack if he wants to also." Molly said to Fort. She then went back to the camp and set the first aid kit by Jack. "Fort wants to know if we want to stay in his cave for a while." she said to him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:21 pm
He didn't turn to her as he ate his meal "Tell him I say Thanks for the offer but I have to remain here, I hopee you sleep well, Little Lady" he took another bight  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Molly glared at him then sighed. "Hold on." she told him. She then went back to Fort. "Sorry Fort, I'm going to stay up here to make sure Jack doesn't get eaten." she told him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm
Fort Sighed. "Oh well. I guess I'll spend yet another night eating alone. If you change you mind, or his, just come back to this cliff and I'll help you down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:27 pm
when she left he looked back at where she once was "woman sure are strange" "A Fact or an opinion, Master Jack?" "However you see it, Richard" he then went back to eating  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm
Molly's ears drooped as she looked at him. "Why don't you spend the night with us?" she asked him, not wanting to leave him alone.

Lee smiled a bit and kissed her forehead to comfort her. "I wouldn't mind having kids with you." he told her happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:47 pm
Thumpet smiled, "Marriage before kids."

Fort sighed, "Too exposed out there. Most people in this area don't know about my home, and so it's a perfectly safe place to sleep at night. It's also always the same temperature. But I'll do so if you promise to come inside and visit some time. I never get visitors."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm
"Alright." Lee said with a smile and snuggled with her.

Molly smiled and nodded. "Sure I'll visit you." she said honestly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff