Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Harrison Hughes
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chesh, Pach, Livi, Onnie, Al, King, Mitsu, Egg (no order in particular ilu gaiz)
Any Y2 specifications? Harrison has terrible taste in clothing. He should be wearing something out of The Fresh Prince or along the lines of this video. Colors: Shiny and bright, Neon. Animal Print, Gold, Pink Camo....that sort of thing. The more awful the better. Have fun with it. His torso/chest should be covered up (the skin is scarred with long claw marks). He does not wear shades/glasses (shutter or otherwise). He likes unicorns.

Coat: Motorcycle Jacket like this, with the back lengthened to fit uniform standards without losing the overall cut/shape. He's a Moon Hunter. Gem Color is pink. Scarf is also pink, he wears it around his waist like a sash.

Scars: Three across one side of his mouth and down his chin, like a claw swipe.

Weapon: Dual cutlasses. They are not symmetrical, and are a shorter type of sword, closer in function to a machete and used for close combat stabbing/chopping. The skull sword is larger than the other sword. His weapon is an Internet Pirate Ghost, so as B0nez grows, I want the weapons to move towards a "Techno-Pirate" motiff. Maybe the skull could get cybernetic implants? Mechanized changes in the blade? Feel free to mess around with it!

Hair/Eyes/Skin: No changes here. Bleach-blonde crew cut, blue eyes, tan. Y1 ART HERE has it nailed, except +scars.

Build: Tall, Muscley arms.

Personality: (in spite of his questionable taste levels) Serious, Macho, Tough.

SO SUMMARY: SCARS, FUN OUTFIT, CYBERPUNK WEAPON, SRS FACE

Pach can has.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: L.C. Malodore
Proof of exam thread: o dose trials (and proof of points; Y2 growth was in June so well past cooldown!)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, King, Stae, Lil, Mitsu, Scy
Any Y3 specifications? ALL THE SPECIFICATIONS.

Ok so: here is Malodore's Y2 art! And HERE is my current best reference for it.

... See, after I got the Y2 art I realized that I really really need Mal's mask to be on-model to its mask as depicted in Y1. This is super important to me - I just didn't realize how important until like a month after the Y2 upgrade. IDK. So prz draw its mask on-model to Y1? <3 Same beak-shape, strap on the back, etc?

(Also, its tailblade shape should be referenced from Smerdle's art/Y1.)

THAT SAID: everything else about the Y2 art is magic. biggrin Please keep the body shape the same (should have very slender, feminine body shape other than not having breasts/long neck as in Y1/bandaged). Feet are bone cloven hooves! Hands/forearms to the elbow are silvery metal! Silvery metal tail w/tailblade! Everything other than that is bandaged flesh! Also the spikes on its shoulder are bone-spurs so should remain in Y3 art!

CLOTHING: Please keep the general coverage-level of the clothing the same: draping sleeves, long robe/skirt etc. - it's a plague doctor modesty thing. wink However you can design a new outfit if you want! biggrin Just keep it red/black color scheme. (If you don't want to do a new one, modifying the Y2 is also totally fine.)

I would LOVE to see some more feminine-coded touches added to the outfit, because Mal isn't male and I like playing with people's perception that way. wink I also love what Stae did having its skull pin be a bird skull!

Also the hat stays. NEVER NOT THE HAT. There is a shard of Riley's wingcrystal stuck through the hatband like so. :3

WINGS: see those wings in Y2? They are bigger and more splendid now! The wing structure should be larger, looking much more like workable wings but not quite capable of flight. The wings are made entirely of living metal; the feathering should still be a bit sparse. All the feathers are sharp and bladelike/reminiscent of scalpels, and they should be small enough to fit in the hand for the most part.

POSE: I honestly trust that all the artists listed know Mal well enough to come up with something suitable. biggrin b Science/medicine are always good, and if you want to go for action a throwing scalpel-feather thing could be cool... up to you!

NEVER NOT: all the specifics in the ******** universe. orz

Pach is nabbing this~  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aymet
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No order: OnionGrump, King, Mundane Egg, Scyerline, Stae, Natsu (guest)
Any Y2 specifications? One thing I would like for his second stage is for his fiery eyes to switch from being in the skull eye sockets to the empty black eye sockets of his undead humanoid face, and for that face to be entirely visible. I'd also like to go for a menacing look on that face, either a grin or a judgmental look or something. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

In general I'd like for him to look more menacing. The skull doesn't have to stay on his head any more or it can be turned sideways a little. I would like the jawbone to stay around his neck and for the skull to be SOMEWHERE. Aymet is tall and emaciated, bony looking (ha ha). He has dark skin on his humanform that is iced over because he always remains at freezing temperature, so feel free to frost him over on skin and hair.

Phylactery can remain around his neck or he can just be holding it in his hand. You can play with its appearance - at y1 it's a fancy crystal orb with silver metalwork and a chain. A Phylactery is where the lich's soul/essence really is, this is basically the real Aymet. So I am up for it geting fancier or bigger, or showing a slight indication of a ghostly draconic presence seeping out.

As far as clothes, he doesn't have a set style. He started off kind of modern teenager and you can stick with that, or you can go for a more lich/necromancer look. His color scheme is pretty much the same as his y1 art, black white blue grey cyan. However I would like him to have boots this time around, and for his outfit to incorporate more black to contrast the white/grey of his bones.

A lot of this is artistic license, these are just some ideas I had. Only real for-sures different than his first year are fire in his human eye sockets, visible face with menacing look, and boots.

y1 art

Pepzilla  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shehk Iordanescu
Proof of exam thread: Participated in Horsemen Trials!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Scyerline, Zoo, OnionGrump, Lividpeas, Egg, Mitsu, Chesh, Solil, Paper (Guest, but stillll I keep seeing her nabbing groowwtthhss)
Any Y2 specifications? Reference of accessories Shehk has + her hair

Reiterating that Shehk is -stapled- shut, not sewn and this should reflect in her art.

Her ears are distinctly set on the sides of her hear about where human ears would be (this is an IC thing I play up as well, so I have a preference for keeping this as well)

Inspiration Board for Shehk's sort of clothing style + she likes heels and lace. A lot. Her colors are still primarily purple with orange accents. You can also give her some more fantasy elements as well such as in Final Fantasy or TERA to spice it up a bit.

+ Shehk is paler than her Y2 art is (so closer to Ref), and is borderlining on Albino at this point.
+ She should look powerful, but not cocky/overly confident. She's more of a subtle-alpha type and less prone to flaunt her strength.
+ Her presence/ 'poise' should be more vampiric than lupine.
+ Extra Vampiric details in her appearance = A+
+ She's getting extra glowies in her system, to in places where the veins are particularly close to the skin, it is visible that her blood is gaining a small glow to her (this is more visible in the dark)

hey if it's cool i'm gonna nab dis smile -chesh  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tybalt
Proof of exam thread: Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zooooo, Paper---IDK? XD
Any Y2 specifications? Tybalt is the same as he was in Y2. Since he's stopped growing and I like his current look, I'd love to keep it the same 8D
That or he may have his hoodie tied around his waist and a white t-shirt on, with an arm band tied onto his left arm.
He also has a little charm carved out of the bone he got from Red's remains with his pumpkin charm and skull pin on the chain.
If this is picked up, PM me so we can work it out? <:

Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5, Ref 6

( some of the samples look blue, but its black @ hoodie, skin, hair, boots )

>u> <3 paper was heeuuurrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ren
Proof of exam thread: AYUP
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ZOOOOO, Egg, the twins, King, Scy, Chesh, Khelper.
Any Y3 specifications? Y2 Ref!
Just something simple this time! Black dress shirt tucked in, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, black pinstriped pants, and some white suspenders, his collar unbuttoned a little. He has his hair cut short and a bit of scruff like this and this! If you want to put his hair up in a little ponytail, that's awesome too - and I'd love the bells somehow included. He's got his earrings as well! Wings should stay the same size (no bigger plz). A necklace with this pendant hanging around it. C: If possible, I'd love a cheeky sort of grin on his face. <3

Also if you wanna somehow include the following pins, it'd be cool :> 1 2 3

OTHER REFS > x x

ALSO ALL THE FRECKLES PLZ

Pepzilla! (Zoo Okay'd this)  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Israfel, y3
Proof of exam thread: Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Not requesting art
Any Y3 specifications? N/A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: West
Proof of exam thread: famine war death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Stae, Scy, Al, Mitsu, Bili, Cheshire, Mundane Egg, Pach
Any Y3 specifications? West doesn't have any scars anymore and he still wears mostly posh things (button down shirts, vests, suit jackets, ties, dress pants, boots, or clean jeans and sneakers when he's dressing down) in mostly blacks, greys, dark pinks, reds, purples, greens, browns and white. THAT'S A LOT OF COMMAS BUT BOY LIKES HIS CLOTHES

Anyway, yes. He does a lot of fighting in these clothes, so sleeves should be rolled up and shirts should be untucked and there should be a general dishevelment about him, but when something gets torn, he throws it out, so it's rare he will be wearing anything ripped up. His hair is quite a bit longer than it was in his Y2 art (magic hair idk), about this long, to be exact. Facial hair: whatever you'd like that's within reason for an 18-year-old (aka none of this), or nothing at all.

He's been training a lot since he hit Y2 and realized he was inept, so he's a tiny bit bulkier, but the kind of training he's been doing is balance and stealth and running stuff, so he's not Herrykbuff or anything. (ilu herryk)

He's 6'1", his skull pin is dark like in his Y1 art, you can include his wings if you're feeling the wingsauce (they're white with blood spatters at the ends and they're misty near his back and don't actually physically attach to it tada), his tail is pierced, he likes the horn jewelry, basically I'm fine with many many things that don't include him ending up shirtless or in a dress, so draw what you feel.

Posing: FIGHTY idk this either.

ilu guys this is so stream of consciousness sorry

Y1 Y2

User Image
<33 bilz  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Willow (It's almost been a year since I got her... So yeah she's over due. xD )
Proof of exam thread: [M][x] Famine Sandcastle (Team SplashAttack) | [M][x] War Obstacles Thread (Team SplashAttack) | [M][x] Death (Team SplashAttack)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? Please contact if you have any questions: PM or Aim (My aim sn is Pearljamais - lemme know when you're gunna ping me I had to turn this to private. =/)

Her hairstyle should at the very least stay the same length but can be styled in any way the artist chooses. (Most common hairstyles include a few braids mixed in or some of her hair up in buns).

Biggest change is that she goes more white/slightly lighter. Please see the following references if you're unsure of what I mean: Golden Tiger- x | x | x | x
However, This is too much orange for her stage. She's now in between white and orange. (Eyes are still an 'ice blue')
Okay so I have sort of a rough reference of her stripes feel free to do the white/lightening of her fur as you please but you can use this if you'd like a ref. Also Feel free to pm/im if you want the naked based.

Her outfit can either be of Qi Lolita style or Wa Lolita style, or some sort of pants/shirt combo with the shirt having a Chinese flare to it, or back similar to the "shrine maiden" outfit she started with. She's typically more partial to blacks, purples, darker shades of red, and blues when it comes to clothing other than the "shrine maiden" outfit. However she'll wear anything not pink. If the artist picking her up would like some outfit ideas please ask. =3 I can link a lot, but I'd love to leave some freedom as well.

PS: I love Leg/Arm warmers in a lot of the Wa/Qi stuff I've seen and any outfits those work well with (If you go this route). *w*

-update 5/21-

Willow's keeping scars from the famine vines on her left hindquarter. (just noticed the answer in the QnA about them not existing anymore)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Unstabul
Proof of exam thread: Trials Famine War War
PREFERRED ARTISTS: I'm okay with ANY just need to be able to get his shape+height right. Sketches/wip are awesome sauce?
Any Y3 specifications? -Skin should be getting progressively darker, spines longer, more boils on his skin, possibly some scales on that s**t, Hair is also a little shorter than Y2. Note that hes got a little bit uh.. shaved/receding just above his ears (not a moehawk like this but the thickness difference YES). He's also got a little more spread in the facial fuzz but just fuzz, nothing fluffy! Still has that lulwhut gauge in his ear, and probably still bandaging up after all the sports and fights and etc. Most notably Bul is starting to get some webbing between his spines as another ode to his natural form. We're seeing a half beast leaning more towards the beast here so that's what's most important to me. Specific arrangement is no big deal just no webbing on his face haha.

As for... clothes? I have... er.. I have ideas and then at the same time I really don't care. For me the change is mostly the progression of Natural Form attributes. I wanna see what all you come up with but if you're really struggling I provided a ref too. Clothing wise he kinda wears whatever but all pants should be pretty much shredded at the end for his leggies. No manskirts or anything though. Hell if you wanna go shirtless be my guest. Idek if he has nipples good ******** question!

Some Arts:
Watch out we got some popped collars up here
Same thing but Naked
Y1 Y2 Y2 Alt

Some Inspiration Musics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4yxoHwNzEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZFcosBTaQ&ob=av2n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbAUwi4D3Ew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzg0D-cKds

So anyway, go nuts.

Or you know, there's always popped collars.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Onnie has  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Yǐn Cáng
Proof of exam thread: Trials Famine Trials War Trials Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: All of the artists *A*
Any Y2 specifications? Honestly, I love love love Yin as he is now. But, as his Y2 natural ability is that he has more control over his shape-shifting, that gives you more freedom with which bits are mantis-y and which bits are humanoid. You can feel free to keep everything as is (overly large clawed hands, antennae, arm spines, green bits, feet) or to add and subtract things that might inspire you~ If you can see his teeth they should be sharp/pointed. Hair should stay short and on the lighter side of brown, eyes light green. He’s 5’7” and fit, muscled but not bulky.

His clothing needs to be above all functional for martial arts and naturally colored, but you can feel free to change the style of it. Inspiration should be traditional Asian, but I’m open to designs and whatnot. Or again, keep it the same and I’ll be perfectly content with it. If you would like you could give the clothing some wear and tear. I’m not entirely opposed to him completely losing his shirt if that floats your boat. His skull pin can also be played with or kept the same.

Concept sketches This gem right here includes the initial concept sketches that Pach did. One idea she threw out was the idea of long/flowy sleeves, which was really intriguing, but eventually I settled on the sleeveless. If anyone is inspired by that go for it? owo

Editing out the wings option because he's been Y2 too long without them XD They shall make their return for Y3!

nabbing dis -chesh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alexander
Proof of exam thread: Trials Famine Trials War Trials Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Zoo, King, Scy, Lil, Solil, Mundane, Inu, Chesh, Pach, Bilious, Lucyal, Stae, Rui, Ravv (ALL THE ARTISTS. Seriously, not in any particular order, I love them all <3 )
Any Y2 specifications? Not a lot, really, as I really like to just leave things up to artists interpretation. His style of clothes wouldn't really change much, since he prefers button up, collared shirts with which to wear his ties around. I like the idea of adding things to make it a little different, like how in these refs: X and X he has on the somewhat tattered red vest. Other art I have of him has him sporting simple t-shirts, hoodies, or jackets and I've been more then happy with any of it, though it that case I would still like their to be a skull 'badge' on one of the sleeves. Normally wears black pants, sometimes faded and tattered blue jeans. His shirt and pants should remain somewhat messy and tattered as well, since he really doesn't take care of his clothes or have a very good grasp of basic hygiene yet. Wearing a tie is a must, since he's obsessed with them and has a very large collection and never goes anywhere without wearing one. Design and color of tie would be left entirely up to the artist but I'd prefer it sticks to the color scheme of red,black,white and/or grey. I'd still like the wrist bands, though design/color again would be up to the artist, and can even be changed up to something leather and studded or spiked. Sock/s on foot/feet is optional as he doesn't always wear them. No shoes, because he never ever wears them.

Biggest change for Alex really would be his hair. he's gotten it cut, needing a new look, because he's tired of how much it's always falling into his eyes and impairing his vision, but still likes it to have some length. This is basically what I'm looking for: Ref-1, Ref-2 It's still a bit shaggy, but it's not falling into his eyes anymore (though it's close), and has a little curl since yes, Alex does have some natural curl to this hair. It's just quite often too unkempt/messy/dirty for people to tell XD. Black streaks are included in the new look, please <3

The only other thing I can think of, is that Alex does own a skateboard that he does carry around with him quite a lot since it is a quicker mode of transportation for him then his usual slow, ambling pace. I don't know if anything like that could be included in the artwork, but if it is, then I leave that to the artist to decide if they wish to put it in or not.

Here is his year one art for ref on skin tone, hair color, eye color, etc: X. Skeletal leg is just up to the knee.

He recently had stitches put on the inside of his right arm vertically across the bend in his elbow area, so if that area is at all visible those should be there. Stitches around neck are a must. Build wise, Alex is tall (6'1") and very lanky/skinny but he tends to slouch a lot. He's also most often seen smiling but I'm not too bothered on facial expression.

I believe that is everything <3
Edit: Edited in a couple of hair refs~

Al is on this  

NeoSeussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Junko
Proof of exam thread: TRIALS YEAAAAAAAH Famine War Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER K King, Mitsu, Al, Stae, Scy, Cheshire WHOEVER PICKS HER FIRST IDK
Any Y3 specifications? Not much about her has changed physically. Eyes still glow green. Hair length of course. Her hair is now long enough it trails a few feet behind her on the ground when completely relaxed. Feel free to add all the ornaments/accessories you want and to put it up in some way. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Outfit-wise I've decided to stick with the theme of her trade-mark kimonos for her official art. They're just getting more creative.
inspiration number uno I apologize for the very, very poor quality of the photo. ): Basically a sleeveless kimono with a trailing obi and separated sleeves.
This is a a sketch WIP of a commission There isn't much to it but I really, really like where they're going with it. I especially love the boots and the ornaments hanging from her hair. The boots remind me of these boots and I love them.
HAVE SOME MORE INSPIRATION
So many ideas
Omigah
Familiar says what
Wheeee

Whoever picks her up as artistic freedom on her outfit, but I'd love to see WIPs and stuff. <33 Don't feel pressured to make it 100% Japanese authentic, because Junko has a lot of outside influences now to add other things. She's become a fan of Victorian-esque details. The only MUST HAVES are: stockings and this necklace incorporated somehow. It doesn't have to be around her neck if that doesn't work. She can figure out other ways to wear it if she has to, she's creative.

You can use any colors you think would be best. <3

Personality wise Junko is a lot more confident, and realizing she needs to be a strong person to get by. She's still desu-cheerful and derpy, but she's more confident and comfortable about it. I'd love to see her smiling for once, because she isn't smiling in a lot of her art despite how cheerful she is. XD I FIND IT WEIRD, OKAY. Junko and The Mistress are almost 100% compatible by now ad working almost perfectly in tandem. Almost.

Remember, Junko is very dainty and feminine. <33 Very soft and girly and young. She's only 17 omigah! She has long legs and a cute little figure, but she's not omg curvaceous model with a badonkadonk and boobs that will suffocate you.

NOT SURE IF THIS IS REALLY NECESSARY BUT HERE HAVE SOME REFERENCES
Year 2 Junko <33333333333333333333
I call this..her beauty shot. One of my favorites. <33
Her kimonos are evolving like pokemon
Junko has gotten sassy
LOOKIT THAT THERE HAIR
azn invzn
DRESSSSSSSSSSS
SUPER OLD but I like her figure in this.

IF THE ARTIST NEEDS ANYTHING THAT ISN'T SAID HERE UMMMMM...I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE HERE HAS MY AIM XD

HAHAHAHAH KING  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mai
Proof of exam thread: Trials! Famine War Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: UM.. UHHH stae/rui/peas/onnie/zoo/chesh/KHEL?.. PSIHGLDFKH??? IDK WHOEVAR?
Any Y2 specifications? HERE'S AN ASSTASTIC SKETCH. [@] Um.. doesn't have to be exactly like that? xD I'm up for conceptualizing, just give me a poke? ouoa The only thing I'm really keen on is having the writing on her seal be glowy/flamey blue. *o* And for her to have a lantern of some sort for her wisps to live in xD

- PEAS 8D  

peipuru

Reveler

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jack-B-Nimble
PREFERRED ARTISTS: PachPachPachPach. We have an agreement xD.
Any Y2 specifications?

Well, pretty much what I've been yammering on for a while, I just really really want Jack to be black. No browns as he had in his Y1 Artwork, which I've pretty much lost.

Only Ideas I really have are as such:
• I'd love for that black cat with the red eyes to stay as he has in the first drawing of him, + other artwork like this.
• I'd love for him to have grown some chin-fluff. Jack's just not Jack without scruff, oddly.
• Dem heels. I'd like him to keep his charms, and/or add to them (like his necklaces, I love how they look to this day,) and of course the mask is super srsly needed.
• Guyliner.

Beyond that, he's open season C:!

Yoink. - Pach  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games