Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher turned and squinted in the direction Sky was looking She's got good eyes. he stood, not bothering to hide his actions, and held a hand up to shield the sun from his eyes "Can we help you?" he shouted, loud enough to be heard by the figures above. He tightened a fist and wood spikes slid out once more, his blood reacting just in case he needed to fight, "Stay here, Sky..." he murmured, waiting for the others to move. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Standing firmly next to his Uchiha companion, the Senju shinobi reached for the back of his head with a single palm. She scrathed rather curiously as they appeared within the area, Ichiro's brown hues glaring over the current beings here. Before one word escaped his lips, a girl seemed to spot the duo, and notice their forehead protector's symbols. Smiling heavily, Ichiro removed his hand from his head, and let it fall limp at his side. "We're Konoha shinobi, actually. We just came to see the Raikage." he spoke boldly, while crossing both his arms at his chest. Very slowly, he tensed, anticipating some sort of trouble now that he and Reiko were spotted. He would be prepared if worst came to worse, however, he hoped that such would not present itself. But as Ichiro awaited a reply from the girl, someone else spoke, a much more toned figure. His hair was purple while he wore a black hat, while he tried to block the sun from his eyes. The most peculiar thing about the man, however, was the wood that silently presented itself from a certain spot at his position. Ichiro could already guess what he was: a Senju. "Just came to see the Raikage!" he yelled back, waving his arm to and fro within the air. However, as he did so, wood also spurred from the earth at his side, neatly forming into a small tree. Ichiro did this to show that the two had something in common, however, he spoke no words about the matter. He only waited for a reply, as his brown hues never left the two strangers.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded again standing up raising her hand to her mouth looking at them. One looked like an Uchiha but the other was of a different bloodline she couldn't recognize at the moment. "O-Oh okay," She replied softly to Sypher glancing over at Shiro talking with the Raikage about what they came there for. She noticed that he also used wood as she looked back at the white haired boy. A Senji? Like Sypher. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher stiffened visibly, his eyes narrowed on the tree next to the other character "...Senju..." he muttered under his breath and the wood retracted back in his arm. He shook off the nerves and the...other feeling "She's down here..." he called out, letting his hand drop to his side. He wasn't sure how he felt about meeting another Senju. This was his first time meeting someone from his clan "You're...You're welcome to join us if you don't mean any harm." he continued, stepping back to Sky's side "He's a Senju...same as me..." he muttered to her "Skills include controlling trees, vines...the like." Sypher'd sensed her confusion on what the other boy was and supplied the information not only to inform her but also in case the two were not here for just talks. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko's Sharingan flashed to life as he arose from his crouched position. Out of the two that spotted him one seemed to be a higher level ninja while the other was a genin. Neither looked strong enough to be the Raikage however. He looked over as Ichiro introduced them,nodding to confirm everything that he said"Just a routine mission" He said solumnly. It appeared though that one of the people here was a Senju,just like Ichiro' Great. My life has a Senju limit and its already been reached' He thought to himself as the Senju invited them to join them. Reiko nodded to Ichiro as they headed down the side of the Crater towards the Kumo Group. When he was about 10 meters away he halted"Anouther Senju? It seems we Uchiha are being outnumbered" He said to all present. It might seem odd to them how a Uchiha was on a Mission with Anouther Senju but if they knew they wouldn't beleive it

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai listened to Sypher. "Dose that mean in a way you and this boy are retaliated?" She asked going to his side looking at the obviously younger ninja's. She analyzed the headband remembering her days long ago in the academy. That's a Konoha headband. . . Leaf Shinobi. Looking at the Uchiha something was wrong, something different about the boy made Sukai more unsettled than usual. He's not like Kein. . . There's something else wondering in his mind. It just hasn't surfaced yet.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

"C'mon, Reiko." Ichiro stated, bounding into the skies before landing siwftly in a crouch several feet away from the man. He stood shortly afterwards, letting his pupils fall onto the shinobi before him. It seemed that he knew what Ichiro was, thus granting them a safe passage towards the Raikage. The Senju couldn't help but widen his smile as his hand extended in his direction, his cheerful personality taking him over. Even though this was a serious mission, he was recklessly letting his guard down. However, his instincts would surely assist him at the first sign of danger, but until then, he would introduce himself properly. "My name is Ichiro Senju. I noticed a minute ago you were manipulating wood.. Well, guess we have the same talent then, eh?" Since he was meeting another of his clan, Ichiro felt quite content and relaxed.

[ OOC Post ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher frowned at the man as he mentioned Uchiha being outnumbered What does that mean? Is there a war between Senju and Uchiha? his confusion was plain as he examined the man "A routine mission is fine but I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by that other statement. Could you explain a little more clearly? Before you meet with the Kage, that is." he said carefully. After all...one of his closest friends was an Uchiha I guess we're all out of the loop here in Cloud. he rubbed the back of his neck as Sky asked her question "Ah...yes...I suppose. We're related by blood. Likely we're cousins in some manner." Sypher gave the boy a wary look as he arrived in front of him but accepted his hand "Calsypher Senju. Call me Sypher..." his own personallity was pleasant as well but he was a bit off his game right now. His reaction was the opposite of the boy; he was nervous and edgy, unsure of how to proceed "I suppose we have...Ichiro-san." he released Ichiro's hand, still waiting for a reply from the Uchiha. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Reiko made a dismissive motion"Ah think nothing of it. Ichiro here is a Senju and he is perhaps my best friend" He said patting Ichiro on the back"But you two are Senju,so perhaps you two should confer while I speak to the Raikage" This Sypher guy seemed to be intimidated by the foreign ninja. Either he had never seen anouther Senju or he had never interacted with a foreign ninja. He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed the girl standing near the Senju. He didn't know why but she reiminded him of night. Perhaps it was the breasts. He dismissed the thought and found a nice chunk or rock upon which he sat

|| -- ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Shaking Sypher's hand firmly, Ichiro released his grip, and let his arms fold at his chest once more. From the mere feel of his grip, the man was nervous and uneasy. Ichiro was under the assumption that he was merely surprised at meeting another one of his own, which was reasonable. Ichiro himself was also quite... off at meeting another Senju. However, that wouldn't prevent him from implementing his manners, since Sypher was clearly a much higher rank than himself. Ichiro parted his lips to speak, but found himself confused and uncertain of what to say. This was, indeed, a confusing moment. "So, I take it your, like, more adapt at using the wood style jutsu, right? I mean, you look like you've already mastered the Senju techniques." Though Ichiro himself did not realize it, it would almost seem that he was asking the man to teach him the Senju's ways....

[ OOC Post ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher's mouth quirked slightly in a crooked grin at the Uchiha's comments. It seemed that his worries were unfounded. "Eh? Oh...yes." he turned his attention back to Ichiro and slipped his hands in his pockets "I've studied and mastered all the techniques I'm aware of." he replied, curiosity getting the better of him. He did a once over of Ichiro and then did a quick walk around, his eyes taking in the shape of his body and general underlying bone structure "I'm sorry but this is my first time seeing another of th-my clan." Sypher returned to standing in front of Ichiro, one hand over his mouth as he thought "Are there...any more Senju in Leaf?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked at the Uchiha looking at her. Her black eyes sharpened some as she crossed her legs putting her hands on her hips comfortably her tench coat went back behind her, her slinder body shown now showing her short shorts and small top. Not the thing such a shy girl as her would wear but it was comfortable for her. She often wore the tench coat covering all of her body but her hands and face. Dose he have a staring problem? Sukai was nice sweet and shy unless something bugged her or pissed her off, it was like her demeanor completely changed.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Reiko eyed Sypher as he himself studied Ichiro. He seemed to be powerful but he was obviously nervous and unsure of how to handel himself around foreign ninja. Reiko wanted to ask something but was a little too nervous...ah hell"Do you have any Uchiha's in the Cloud?" It was as if it were the two lands first meeting. There was akwardness and questions aplenty,but after this he would let Ichiro handel Sypher. He stood and silently watched the exchange between the two senju. He would remain silent until the Raikage wanted to make herself present.

|| -- ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Ichiro chuckled lightly as Sypher briefly circled around him, surely getting to know his look and physical traits. As he finished, the Senju took in the shinobi's words, patiently awaiting the end of his statements. But what shocked him was the question he asked shortly after he decided to speak, which caused Ichiro to blink rapidly. "No, there aren't any Senjus that I'm aware of in Konoha except... myself." Ichiro shrugged afterwards, glaring at his Senju relative with curious eyes. So, he knew all of the techniques passed down from the clan...? Interesting. "If you know all the techniques, then you must be a high ranked shinobi!" he yelled, completely taken back by his energetic personality. He bounced up and down, pointing a single finger towards the man. "You have to teach me some techniques soon after I become a bit stronger!"

[ OOC Post ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It seemed Sakaki and Shiro were of one mind. There they were, asking after the same thing. A transfer of instruction. Well... Sakaki was looking for it straight out. Shiro on the other hand, was questioning, understandably so. Takeo was a foul mouthed narcissist, and it made it difficult to deal with him, but there was merit in patience, and well... Takeo was the ultimate test of patience.

"Well, Sakaki... What has happened with you and Sypher? Talking things through keeps a knife from one's back in the battle field," spoke the Raikage to her cousin, with a smile. She couldn't help it, but she had to try and be on somewhat friendlier terms for the younger cousin. It was her responsibility, after all. Then there was, of course, Shiro. "There's a chance that I could, Shiro, however I'd really like you and your friends to remain with Takeo. There's something there in dealing with him that benefits all shinobi, in time."

So busy with business was the raikage, that she hadn't had a chance to notice the other shinobi making their presence known. It was good that Sypher had spotted them, it seemed, for the second of the two announced their presence pretty openly, having come to seek an audience with her. "Who comes to speak with me?" Kin announced, raising her voice to a booming level, echoing her statement, as she whirled about in the water. She made ready her violin, even as they approached Sypher. The fact that Sukai was so near to him was both a good and a bad thing, in situations like this. "You've got questions to answer, the first being of which, how did you know I was out here?"

It was an oddity that they'd known she was out in a crater, bore by her earlier on in her career. So much that most of her shinobi did not know of their location. It seemed even more odd, that they could find the information in the village.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas