Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Subaku-Hi Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 pm
"and i was hardly expecting you to be." hiretsuna chuckled and pulled off the don's shirt. the demon gave Subaku a teasing smile as he dragged his hands down the now bare chest of his playmate. "hm.... i must admit, i too enjoy our games." he chuckled, planting another kiss on the young male.
he let his hands dance down the man's back slowly, taunting him. his lips tipped into a slight smirk as he kissed his way down to subaku's shoulder blade, where he let his fangs sank into his skin, his eye filled with pleasure. he'd done it to the don before, and he always enjoyed the way the crimson liquid covered the pale muscles of his playmate. "don't worry, i'll deffinately be taking from you today." he purred as one hand finnaly reached the rim of his pants, where it stopped and pulled on the fabric teasingly.

Knightly sighed and shook his head. "it's not that i love him. which i don't. i have respect for him. that's all." he shrugged and looked away. "but if i get replaced, or set to the side; i will deffinatly not be happy." he stated flatly as he stood up. "i may have submitted to him; but there is no way in hell i'm going to beg for him." he grumbled, looking at the assistant with a sigh.
"but the worst fact.... is that i can pretty much guess what my monster of a dad is doing in there." he growled, his fists clenching at his sides. "and the fact he wanted to watch as subaku.... ugh... if i ever get the chance; i'm going to kill that soulless freek." his voice was filled with dislike and yet... there was also another feeling in his voice... it was more subtle, but the pain in his voice was deffinatly there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 pm
Subaku watched the male as he shifted his hand against his pants amused by him. taking his hand to stop him he moved to his knees not paying mind to to the blood that dripped against his his shoulder. the don lightly bit the demon's pant's hem line looking up at him. it was all so fun. he wasnt bound to this demon. and because of it. it made such things exciting to the don; The idea of being able to fool around with him without being pinned down by a relationship.
"How much will you take?" he breathed softly against the skin that was exposed just above his pant waist hem.
Yuki looked at knightly and gently scoffed.
"respect is a stupid thing...even i dont respect subaku. but i know i wouldnt ever back stab him even for my own good. you on the other hand is his and is bound by his tie as his slave no matter if you liked him or not you dont have a choice so in honest...it doesnt matter" yuki stopped talking with a sigh, it might have been the longest he ever made an effor to talk.
but now that he talked to knightly a bit he didnt feel that urged he'd had and passed it simply as a spur of the moment thing  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm
hiretsuna gave a light chuckle as he watched the man go to his knees. "hm... i think i might just take it all." he murmured teasingly as he laced his hands into the human's hair.
"now then.... shall we stop warming up or do you want to contionue?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at the don. "well subaku?" he purred, his eye glowing with what seemed like lust.

"depends on the person i guess." knightly shrugged and gave yuki one final look before he bent down to the asisstant's ear. "if i were you however, i'd start to avoid Hiretsuna. i doubt you have any idea what he's truly capable of. he's far more frightening then Subaku by far." he whispered before he stood up straigh and started away, shoving his hands in his pockets.
the half breed gave a small sigh and stopped at the library doors. "oh, and one more thing." he drawled and turned around. "i've decided that you're not really worth my time for a game of tag." he shrugged and then continued on his way, deciding he'd just find a room on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 pm
Subaku grinned as he placed a kiss to his abdomin. "you tell me hiretsuna..otherwise i'll make my fun of teasing you..and send you on your way" he stated simply as if he werent even the slightest phased by the idea of doing such things to hiretsuna.
And in reality it really didnt bother him, in fact he found it funny. after all he could just send hiretsuna home and have his fun with knightly.
Yuki on the other hand struggled.
oh. so now that good for nothing don was better then him? for years he was looked down upon for even being his friend when they were kids and now he was his assistant; he was always better then both fuyuki and subaku, after all fuyuki never liked the family buisness and subaku was always focused on his brother at all times, how he got 'daddy's' attention.
No.
He wouldnt stand there and take that!
so he stood up and stomped after knightly. he didnt care about the idea that he wasnt good enough to be chased after only the idea he didnt compare to subaku of all people.
He grabbed the half breed and pushed him to the wall with a throated growl.
"who the <********> do you think you are!?" he snapped. that cool cold composer broke for even a moment. "i could hardly care that you dont think im worth anything cause of the fact that im not the one that is dreaming about screaming out a dog's name like his but i dont want to hear you even mummble the idea that he is worth your time! a man who at this second while you wish to be moaning out his name from his touch he's in that study moaning your father's name! so try that for being worth anything you pathetic fool!" he hissed coldly as he now spoke the words slow and loudly as if to let them sink into the pet's brain. "HE WANTED YOUR FATHER OVER YOU!" with that he roughly pushed the other against the wall and jerked away from him as he started away from the slave with clear and strong irritation.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 pm
"very well then." Hiretsuna murmured as he undid his pants, letting them and his boxeers drop to the ground as he looked to subaku. "i suppose i might have to be a bit more forcfull then usual." he sighed and moved a hand from the other's hair to his chin, lightly opening his mouth with a dark smile.
he slipped himself into the don's mouth and then returned his hand to Subaku's hair.he was't leaving until he got what he wanted. and he was going to make sure that the don knew it. and never forgot it. unless he wanted to endup in his dungeon. which he doubted.

Knightly looked at Yuki with a small smirk, enjoying the mfact that he'd gotten him angry. when he ws let go of he stayed in place, still smirking. it was a few minutes before he moved again, a chuckle slipping through his lips. "so that's it." he murmured, his red eye landing on the asisstant once again.
"interesting." he purred and shoved his hands in his pockets as he started to walk again. "yuki. i'll admit; i do enjoy what he gives me. and it is disturbing that he's the same with my father. but in no way do i have any true feelings for him." he murmured, looking at the ground as he spoke to no one in particular. "it's all been..... a facade." he sighed and then started to softly sing tears dont fall by bullet for my vallentine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:23 pm
Subaku obeyed allowing his lips to be parted by the demon; ruby orbs staring up at the demon with amusement as he slowly lifted his hands touching them to his hip as he slowly bobbed his head before pulling the male from his mouth so he could tease him even more, his tongue ran slowly along its length before stopping to place a light wet kiss against the tip his eyes flicking up to him with any 'enjoyment' he had doing such a thing hidden, though he was amused and curious if the demon was any sensitive from his stay away from him, though he was sure the the demon had many fun experiances with others during that time.
Letting his tongue twirl and lather his member he stared up at him with that mocking grin. "enjoying?" he questioned in a coo eyes observant of the other before taking his head into his mouth allowing only that to be sucked and kissed upon till he recieved his answer.
Yuki watched the boy as he sung in a saddened tone and he frowned. "you can lie to me, just dont be stupid and lie to yourself" he huffed as he turned on his heel. "if you need me i'll be in the library your bedroom is a few doors down this hall to the right.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm
Hiretsuna gave a small smile as he looked at the man. he had to admit, the don was definatly talented at this.... and he did enjoy it. but he was not about to let the human know that. "perhaps." he murmured and then forced more of himself into Subaku's mouth.

"who said i was lying?" Knightly called over his shoulder as he continued to walk. having finnished with his first song, he started singing the night by disturbed, a smirk on his face as he slipped into the room that was supposedly his.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm
Subaku hummed softly to the other's urging to push more into his mouth. "ngh" he noised his hum giving a light vibration to his sensitive member before he took as much as he could into his mouth glancing his eyes up at the other before he slowly pulled him from his mouth and stood leaning up he kissed his neck as his hand slipped against his member gently running his fingers against the harded muscle teasingly.

The assistant sighed. what a strange creature. how fusterating as well. he walked back to the study and sat himself at the desk without a word.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm
hiretsuna gave a small smile as he kissed the man forcfully once more, his hands gong back to the rim of the don's pants. "hmmmm...." he sighed, smiling at subaku. "you've been practicing" he chuckled, in his own little way saying he enjoyed it.

Knightly gave a small sigh and flopped onto his bed, smiling as he used some magic to make a music player form on his bedside table. "letsee..... bullet for my vallentine." he hummed, smiling to himself as the song he'd sung earlier filled his bedrrom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Subaku smirked at the male. "yeah i have" he appointed lightly. "but not this" he cooed softly before he pushed his lips into the others once more before he placed a hand on the demon's hand on his pant's hem and loosened his pants letting them slip down to his mid-thigh pushing himself close to hiretsuna he slipped his member between his smoothed thighs the soft warm skin rubbing along his length.
"i wonder if you'll give in first" he whispered tauntingly before pulling him into a kiss his thighs continuing to move along his member as if to subsitute his body for his thighs allowing to press a bit of pressure to increase the pleasure.
"dont be shy tell me what you what" he whispered the saliva from his sucking before making his thighs wet.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am
The demon kissed Subaku back with a smirk, pulling his boxers off before he turned the don around and immediatly eliminated any chance of subaku dominating the Soulless. he'd had enogh of the human teasing him and had decided it was time to take it all, as he'd said he would.
"this." he purred into the man's ear. "would be what i want." he teased, his hands dragging down subaku's bare chest slowly, aggonizingly making their way to the other man's leangth. it was rather clear that subaku had learned a lot of what he'd used on knightly, from how Hiretsuna treated him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm
Subaku gave a struggled gasp. “Ngh!” he breathed his fingers clawing against the wall helpless; after so long of being neglected from being touched in such ways.
"s-st--ahh!" he breathed his body shifting in slight pain to the strangeness in his body his figure tense and weak with shivers. "i-it hurts" he gasped in surprise before his head shifted back as he felt his hand agonizingly slow move down to his member.
It felt so good despite the pain in his body. "hire-tsuna!" he lectured to the male's hand taunting his body as it moved down.
His smaller figure compared to the demon pushed back against him his chest tight with strainned breaths as he tried to get himself use to his size once more.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Hiretsuna gave a smile as he teased the human, he hadn't even gotten in him all the way and the man was already having troubles with his size. "has it really been so long that you've shrunken down this much~?" he cooed teasingly as he finally started to move his hips, slaming the rest of himself into the human. "i suppose i'll have to strech you back out...."
his hands finally made their way to his playmate's member, lightly playing with it's head as he continued to move, slowly, slowly moving inside the don's body. he gave the male a heated kiss on his shoulderblade before he licked his neck, a warning to his next bite. the fangs sunk in and he smiled as more blood covered the man, licking at it occasionally. "i'm sure i've told you this before..... but red suits you rather well..." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 pm
Subaku drew in a weak breath each time hiretsuna pulled out; how painful it was after so long. "i..i blame you" he hissed at the demon his legs trembling weakly his mind feeling scrammbled by the deep feeling of the length inside his tense tight body. subaku could feel his body being streached with each movement. "d-dont move so much!" he huffed in hiss his body pushing slightly against his thrust knowing the male wouldnt stop moving no matter his whinning about it.
He felt the fangs push into his skin senting shivers up his spine his adrenaline running wild as the blood dripped down against his skin as he gave a soft grin at the male behind him his head leaning back as he lightly scoffed. "thats not the only thing you seem to enjoy me covered in." he whispered seductively at the other.
Curling his body slightly with a gasp his closed his eyes tight.
"you-you can at least let me face you you jerk!" he huffed painfully at the movement of the other.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm
"how's it my fault that you've shrunken down. i'm sure you could've come to visit me. my mansion is in the middle of the forest after all." he chuckled as he continued to move. his movements became faster, more painfull for the Don's body. turning the male so he could watch the look on his face. it was always one of pain durring this. and he loved it.
"true enough i suppose.... but for the moment the crimson will have to suffice." he taunted, licking at the blood one again. "Subaku, i must ssay... the look on your face right now... it's so... utterly.. perfect." he purred in the human's ear as he sped up a bit.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff