Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm
Marcus looked up, setting his book aside to situate himself. "No, I believe I haven't," he proposed and glanced over her shoulder for a moment before such calculated eyes found them back at Misery. One could tell by how one carries themself of how much value their personality is. Misery surely looked spiffy and a bit shy in her demeanor yet all the more happy-go-lucky than he supposed anyone here. He found himself asking why was she so happy to himself in his head and remained silent for a moment more. He cleared his throat. "People, naturally, can find themselves at their happiest when they are accompanied with people similar to themselves whether it be personality or situation. Your establishment seems to be the case why many have strolled out of here with a smile on their faces. Be it your display of affection for your customers, the company, or the simpleness this is of a cafe, the people always find themselves welcome. So, you tell me what to order so that I may reach such similar bliss. Though I doubt no matter how much 'love' you put in it or the smiles that you generously give can make me feel much better than a mid-twenty guy living a damned unremarkable life and left with a confusion and heartbreak that makes you feel so low, you don't even know if it can get better. So, help me anyway you please," he paused. "Miss."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 pm
Nicolas got up from his table and looked at the cakes they had up for sale. he stared at them there were so many he was memorized that they had this much. he heard the music it was really nice. "If only they had a Keyboard I could play with him" he said to himself with a smile  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy smiled as she set the drink down on the table, coaster underneath.
Making friends hunh?"she asked and smiled over at Ezra.

"I left you a drink on the table. It's towards the middle" she added touching Roanan on the shoulder so he knew she was talking to him.

"Let me know if you need anything" she said taking off to make a round of the tables again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm
"When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra slightly smiled back at the girl with the black hair. It was starting to return to it's real appearance instead of something fake, and dull." It's perfect. I'm not much of a guitarist, luck for you I do play drums, but singing it something tha . . . He's sister came to mind." Well It's nice to meet y . . ." He looked in the Roanon's eyes and paused. He understood something now." Oh . . . I understand now. I think, may I ask you something?" Ezra took a sip of his coffee.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

BaritoneGoddess

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel listened to all the conversations that were going on, and she carefully, taking a deep breath as she continued to draw, too shy to go back into the conversation. She missed her home, where she felt comfortable talking to people. Her eyes stared at her drawing, and another tear rolled down her cheek. She drank a little more of her tea, staring around her for a moment before again focusing on her picture. Sure, people were nice at first - when they were bored. The minute something more interesting came along, she didn't exist. She was used to that; everything was more interesting than the little girl in the corner who wrote and drew.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Misery Rose smiled a bit ruefully, "It isn't what I can serve you that will make you feel happy here. If you do not wish to be happy, then you won't be." She gave a small shrug and then asked, "Are you into sweets? Tea? Coffee? Or do you want me to surprise you with something?"

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm
Roanan paused after hearing the waitress and feeling a hand on his shoulder. He reached over the table and padded around. A couple of seconds later, he was sipping away, his dry throat feeling much better. "Ah, this is really good." He put down his drink and started strumming lightly, Ezra's words coming to mind. He smiled lightly and said, "Sure, ask away." However, it was a stifled sniffle that caught his attention the most. He paused his playing and leaned over, so that he was close to Ashriel, though he couldn't tell. "Hey...You alright? I know I'm not the best of company, but I won't bite. I see no reason to make fun of your for anything you do. Literally." He said with a grin, eyes closing to accent his point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy went back to the counter and refilled the water for the coffee, she emptied the old stuff down the sink and washed the carafe before sliding it back in it's place.

She turned to see how Misery was doing and smiled as she saw her loyally soothing yet another soul.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Ashriel found herself looking at Roanan, startled when he leaned over and stopped playing for the moment. When he asked if she was alright, she took a deep breath, only to laugh at the joke he'd made. "Y-y-yeah. I'm okay." She managed to say, looking at him. "Just...a little homesick." She answered, a little under exaggerating it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm
Something about this woman was peculiar. Marcus gave her a long look. Wasn't it her doing that people were so happy? He tilted his head in thought before speaking again. "Suprise me," he said in a small voice, leaning back down in his chair so that he could sift about his thoughts. Her words haunted him. He didn't like how she made it seem that it was Marcus' own fault for making himself feel so depressed. Was it? He stared off into space, no longer reading his book.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm
"♪♫Whəⁿ I Rΰιə тħə W¤гιd, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra coughed into his elbow, not asking what he meant to ask looked over at the girl Roanon was talking to." Being home sick is the worst kind of sick."Ezra leaned over to the girl as well." I know what it's like to miss your own bed, and the rest of your family." He took a deep breath and looking into his bag for something. A small package of tissues." Here, you seem to need them more than I do. " Ezra calmly said as he put the package of tissues on her lap.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

"Th-th-thanks." Ashriel stammered as she found a package of tissues on her lap. She took a single tissue out, dabbing her eyes before handing it back to the boy. "B-b-but I don't need so many." She said softly, taking a deep breath. Part of her was surprised that so many people were nice. That settled it - she would come back here every day. Perhaps the move wasn't as bad a thing as she'd thought that it was.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm
Roanan leaned back again, opening his eyes again. Habit, he supposed. "I know how you feel. I'm not kidding when I say I'm not from around here. I'm from the Granite State. New Hampshire. Nothing says far away from home like traveling half the country." He rested his head on the guitar, a thoughtful look across his face. "If you need someone to unload on, I'm all ears. They work, at least." He grinned and returned to playing. He heard Ezra talking and nodded, agreeing. He gulped down a few memories and put them away. He didn't need to remember them now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Ashriel took a deep breath, listening to Roanan. "My parents just made us move from Michigan - the first time I've ever been away from my old friends. The people here are the first ones that didn't mock me for how I talk, or how I act..." She said softly, sighing thankfully. She looked at Ezra again, wondering if she could introduce herself. She was surprised she was talking so much already.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers