Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm
((Wolf_Grrl, it's okee. I understand. Zeraal, Sori, I thought it was the window, my fault. And I knew what they were I just could not remember the word for it. I corrected my mistake now...Please reread so that you know what happens. Thanks. :]))

Allison looked down at her book. She heard every one of Matthew's thoughts and didn't know what to make of it all. "Well, just like you were thinking, I'm a Heartless. But please say you'll still be my friend. The only other people I've talked to are a person I've never met, and a stranger I met a couple hours back. Neither of us are really even what I would call 'good friends' yet." Allison frowned, shaking her head.
"I didn't want to scare you off and if I hadn't told you, you would have found out later and might have been mad. Then I wouldn't have a friend, would I?" she asked, looking up to him. She swallowed hard as she thought of Elizabeth. She hadn't answered. Allison was worried.

Aiyden knew someone someone was behind him. He didn't want to turn around and give his knowledge of their presence away. He could tell it was a Heartless. A scared Heartless at that. He tightened his grip on the two guys in the alley and screams echoed through the streets. He was hoping that the screams would strike horror into whoever was behind him, and maybe some other people too if he was lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm
((No worries Nelly.))

Matthew listened trying desperately to keep a straight face. "Now now, your a heartless...sooooooo. According to the newspaper I got today I should call 911, and then run for my petty life but then again if you were the type to cause trouble you would have caused it by now so No I think I'm cool chilling with you. As for that nonsense about me finding out later and then hating you for it...pfft I could barely restrain my laughter. I'm not so shallow as to think that you being a heartless would make you any less of a friend." He said finally letting out a light laugh. he had finished off the pizza and so set the box down. "I'm glad to know that I wasn't wrong in thinking there are heartless out there with hearts of their own. But!" He suddenly spounted apparently annoyed. "I can't let you get away with thinking me that shallow without compensation. So you now owe me lunch tomorrow." He said triumphantly, in actuality if she argued the fact he would likely let her escape the lunch.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 pm
Allison raised an eyebrow as she looked at him. The she shrugged. "Whatever," she laughed. She was worried about Elizabeth even more now. She was in the same area as Aiyden. He might hurt her again. But she didn't want to think negative.
"Uh. Just so you know. My power is telepathy and telekinesis. Just fyi," Allison told Matthew, still laughing a little on the inside for him thinking she was going to buy him lunch.

Aiyden took a deep breath as the screams erupted in the air again. He didn't want confrontation at the moment, so he had to scare the other Heartless away. he figured screams in the night would do it. He loved this trick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm
{[Sorry, was driving back after a trip, sweatdrop ]}
Kylia yelped, terrified and jumped away from the golem in fear, she looked over at the man who did it with wide eyes. Kylia watched the golem get thrown out of the window by some invisable force and after a moments heisitation, KYlia jumped out of the now broken window and dashed down the street away from the man and the golem.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 pm
I took a frightened and cautious step backwards, then I tripped over what seemed like nothing, cracking my elbows down on the cement. Sucking in air through my clenched teeth, I gawked up at the boy with tears in my eyes. I'd never been this frightened before... ever. I was now on the ground, completely and totally exposed. Vulnerable. How did I keep managing to do this when the most dangerous person I'd ever met was near me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:38 pm
((It's okee. Welcome back))  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm
Aiyden's eyes widened. Someone else there with them. Three people, including himself were on the street. True, it was a public place, but he wanted to be alone. Aiyden casually leaned against the wall and looked bother ways down the street. It was that girl again. God, is she stalking me?
The other person was a boy. Aiyden just glared. He was grumpy and wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 pm
Suddenly, I realized who it was that the boy was terrorizing... it was the man from the alley.
"You!" I shouted, pointing at the man who'd tried to rape me. I stood up and shoved a sadness and depression at him so this huge, buff man began to cry. "Next time think twice before you try to kidnap somebody! They might be able to bite back!" I pushed harder, he was rocking back and forth, sobbing apologies and regrets. I glared at the blue eyed boy, defensive, and not even noticing the other boy with us.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm
Name: Henry Strait
Heartless or Human: Heartless
Good or Evil: Evil
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Shape-shifting
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image
Personality: He is a good person, but he grew up in an environment where if you were nice, you were weak. So he is mean to most people. Even other evil Heartlesses.
Other: His favorite form is a boy with wings, like the picture. he has a soft spot for certain people. Not many, though. If he trusts you not to tell anyone that he's nice really, he'll be good to you,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm
that's perfect!  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm
Henry leaned with his arms crossed over his chest against a brick wall, watching everything that happened down the street. A boy heartless sat at the far end, he was obviously agitated. A girl Heartless was using his power on some guy in an alley.
He smirked. She was pretty. Her brown eyes were angry, but pretty nonetheless.

Aiyden stood and glared at the boy up the street, he was staring at the girl. "What are you doing, just standing there, loser?" he shouted at the boy.
"What's it to ya, punk?" the kid called back. that blew Aiyden out of the water. He shoved the boy's own fear at him. He was terrified of being alone. Aiyden could see what he was seeing.
The boy's smirk turned into a frown as he watched the girl, Aiyden and the screaming me disappear. Even the screams the men were making silenced in his ears. he was alone.
Aiyden laughed as the boy called out. He was going to leave him like that, but he was getting tired and decided to leave him to the girl. He waltzed away and released the boy.

Henry was about to scream when suddenly the sound of the men crying came back. The girl was there again, and the boy was walking away. What the-? He looked around. All the sounds of the city had returned and the the people were in the stores again.
"Hey!" he called out to the girl. The boy was gone, and he was left alone with her and the men.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
I turned, startled, and still frightened. If the blue eyes were leaving, then this guy must've been dangerous. I stared him down, trying to look intimidating... but I'm not so sure that it worked. I was still shaking. He was coming closer. I put my hands out and my voice cracked as I said, "Stay back. Keep away from me! ...I'll hurt you!" I nodded to the man who was still sobbing because of my power. "You'll... You're gonna end up like him!!!" I stumbled backwards, his eyes captivating me. They were a pure, bright gold, mostly hidden by the hair hanging in his face. What was going on with these boys and their eyes???  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm
"Errr....telekenisis?" There was concern in Matthew's voice. he wasn't fond of the idea of someone poking around in his mind, much less a girl. "Umm.....you don't have to read minds do you?" He said a little nervously. However his concern passed as he tried to think of ways this could be fun. "Heh, I bet you value honesty. Especially since you can tell when someone is lieing all the time." He joked trying to make light of his concern which she likely picked up with her power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis watched teh girl leap through the window for a moment before leaping through himself. He didn't seem too concerned about the loss of his golem which had been successfully pancaked by a car with now flat tires. He would however have to find out just who had pulled that move off. As he chased the girl and brushed his hands over sidewalk tiles and they popped up in response to his power. The cement tiles sprouted arms and legs of their own and gave chase as well, keeping pace with Francis. "Running is good exercise, and an excellent way of showing me around!" He called tauntingly after the girl. He kinda whished he could see through his golems' eyes so that he didn't have to chase her as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 pm
Kylia turned and saw the man following her, with yet another golem. She ran faster, "I can't keep this up much longer," Kylia thought as she tooks as many turns as possible, desperately trying to throw them off.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm
Francis continued his pursuite but with all the turns she was making it was becomming difficult to keep up. He chased and chased until finally he ended up losing her trail. He slowed to a stop surround by his Golems which had taken on more manlike appearances during the chase. He was now in a strange neighbourhood with no one around. "We really should do this again!" He called out laughing and panting at the same time, hoping she didn't get too far for her to hear him. "Come on now, search the area for her.' He commanded his golems not wanting to waste the effort of making them. They then went off searching around the nearby corners for her. Francis also searched although he figured she hadn't stopped running yet.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff