Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona hugged her phone close to her cheek and then clicked it on. As she thought, it was the next morning and her stock market ticker flashed across her screen in a text message. Her shares went back up, but only slightly. A small puff of relief escaped her lungs and she was able to relax a little. There was no reason to call her broker now. She'd wait another day and see what happened.

Daytona sat up slowly again and moved to the edge of the bed, hanging her feet down off the side. She gathered enough strength to stand and then toppled over into Celeste, spilling some of her tea on the floor. When Daytona stood again, she apologized to Celeste and started to walk out of the room.

Down the hall, and into the room she shared with Zoe, she dug through one of her dresser drawers and found an orange bottle of pills. They were prescription pain killers, recieved from the town hospital. She was a regular there as a kid, always with bad pains and so they issued her recurring pain meds throughout her life.

She chomped on it like a piece of candy and sucked the medicine through her body with magic, directing it to the places of severe pain. Her neck, her head, her chest. She sat on her bed for a little, meditating the medicine into her body. When she was done, Daytona went back to Celeste and wrapped her in a hug.

"C, you're my best friend. Thanks for humoring me. I feel better now."

User Image

OOC: Off to work, be on later.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste tilted her head a little confused, when Tona was checking her messgaes, she let out a surprised yelp when the other girl fell ontop her her and sighed starting to clean the tea off of her bedroom carpet. With a small rag, she looked up at Tona running back and fourth like a mad women and almost let out a soft laugh, when she was finished she stood up and started to head out to put the rag away, not planning on saying anything else in the matter, then Tona hugged her. Celeste gave Tona a shy smile and nodded a little,
"W-well its not like I'd just leave you there anyway." she said softly, "I'm glad your feeling better Tona... please be more careful ok?" she smiled knowing she wouldn't listen either way she hugged Tona back smiling quietly still she looked at Tona and pinched her side,
"Or at least try not to scare me like that anymore!" she teased.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

It was the dandelion that had really made the tea bitter,
but it was entirely crucial to the brew and thus unavoidable.
Though she had rather hoped the sweetness of the
chrysanthemum had taken the edge off of it somewhat.
The ginger and cardamom would definitely warm up
Daytona's body, and it would do the others good as well.

She had considered blending in something more sedative,
but figured that all present would be worn out enough soon
to get themselves to sleep before too long. And because
she believed strongly in the healing powers of sleep, she
had left Daytona alone after she had passed out, under the
watchful eye of her opposite, Celeste. The moon and the sun,
between the two of them they kept the balance of time.

She had left the tea where it could be easily decanted and
gone to sit back in the lounge, where she had begun her
day before .The last of the vines and branches were
withdrawing from the windows, letting the full sun warm the
room. It was a far more tired sun that greeted them, at
least to Cider's perception. They were all still in quiet kinds
of shock. But having been left within the house to guard it,
she felt as though she must have been the best preserved
of the group.

"Daytona..." She whispered through the ether."I'm
glad you've calmed. Please respect yourself as we all do."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona heard Cider in her head and smiled.
"How nice of you to care for me, dear. By the way, the chrysanthemum did nothing for your tea." Daytona sent over what could be considered a giggle in thought. "Would you want to come out with me? I want to head out to town today. I need a refill on my meds and I want to check some things. It wouldn't hurt to rebuild our surroundings either."

As she was speaking, Daytona sorted through her closet and found her motorcycle helmet, and a spare, just in case. She changed her clothes, and put on something more conducive to ride her bike down the mountainside.

She still hurt a little, but that was her everyday life. She knew nobody would approve of her leaving, but she didn't care. She was going out whether or not anyone would go with her. Hopefully, though, Cider would go too. It was another moment in Tona's life when she just wanted to be close to Cider. To have Cider's arms around her waist, and --

No! Daytona stopped herself. Thoughts liks that could get her in trouble. She didn't know how Cider felt, and didn't want to press the issue further. So, she shook her head, grabbed her helmet, and headed out to the living room.

She stood in front of Cider and said, "So, you coming?"

User Image

OOC:

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste watched Tona wondering what it was she was doing for a moment, then it clicked in, oh of course, she was going out to town with Cider, she smiled softly and let them do as they wished, it wasn't her place to get in the way, she knew how Tona felt about Cider, and she was, happy for her. Celeste walked into her room and sat down on the bed looking up at the walls. She didn't want to go to sleep, she had nothing to do though, so she just quietly picked up a book and started to work on a second cup of tea, feeling somewhat lonesome. She shook off the feeling, thinking about... better things. She looked up at the sky and smiled, the weather really was lovely. She let herself get distracted once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
                  Zoe had awoken bright eyed and bushy tailed that morning she always did. She was the type that would annoy those who couldn't stand to be up before noon. Arising with a small yawn and her light blue eyes shining, she stood from her bed and walked to her closet. Opening it, she reached in and grabbed a plain light blue shirt. Frowning lightly, she looked for her white knitted throw over. "Ahha!" She said happily as she grabbed it. Turning around after shutting the closet, she walked to the dresser that was in the room that was hers. The other dresser was that of Daytona's, another girl who lived in the house with her, who had already left the room.

Opening her dresser, she grabbed out a pair of dark, almost black jeans out. Walking to her bathroom, she started the shower and undressed. Getting a quick shower, Zoe stepped out and dried herself off before getting dressed in the clothes she just picked out. Brushing her hair and blow drying it quickly, she walked back to her room. Grabbing her pair of flip flops which were beside the door, she slipped them on before leaving her room. She knew that her fellow gardians would have already been awake and ready for the day, most likely already done alot of things. She was an easy going person though. She would sleep for as long as she could, which was until how ever late it was that she woke up and then proceaded on with her day. Every so often she would wake in the morning early, but not to often, which was because she didn't go to sleep early in the night. She was the kind of person what could stay up all night, but wouldn't wake up in the morning. She went with the breeze, which was most likely why she was choosen for the Air element.

Going down stairs, she went to the kitchen first. Wanting a small snack, she picked up an apple from the small basket which was in the center of the table. Taking a bite, she walked in to the living room. Flopping herself onto one of the couches, she sat and ate her apple. She would go and find one of the other girls in a few moments.

((Outofcookies: I'm sorry it took me so long to post, I havn't had a time to.))  

Austria_1880

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste decided she wouldn't sulk around in her room all day this time, she heard the shower on and she smiled a little, Zoe must be awake. She got up and closed her book when she heard she going down stairs. That would cheer her up, Zoe was always a cheery fun person to be around anyway, even if she did talk a little to much, it was ok because Celeste hardly spoke at all. She walked down the stairs and saw Zoe relaxing on the couch she sat down on one of the arm chairs she smiled politely at Zoe and waved a little, still shy as always,
"Good morning Zoe," she said quietly, "how did you sleep?" she was still holding her cup of tea which she had refilled as she came by through the kitchen. Three cups in one day, a staggering feat, especially when it was Ciders tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

Daytona's affectionate request
caught Cider only partially unaware.
" To town? Why... of course I will."
However, the knowledge that she
would have to travel on Daytona's
motorcycle did put her slightly ill at
ease. Granted, the Guardian of
Darkness cut a stunning figure in
her black biker outfit, complete
with heavy-protection boots... but
nonetheless, Cider was not one
with a need for speed. It just wasn't
in her roots.

Presently, Daytona emerged, looking
as Cider had expected and fully
energised for action. The earthy
girl had to hold in a sigh of
consternation. "Just... please promise
me... we won't go too fast."

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha had stayed with Regina, as the two of them were opposing elements they would balance out, at least in theory. With thing set and safe back at the house for now, the guardian of fire simply had left things up to the other girls to talk and decide on course of action, before going back out to finish cleaning up with Regina.

Still, things had gotten out of hand, and while Samantha had kept her own ability reigned in, making sparing use to lash out at their attackers, it had seemed Regina was not so conservative with her power. "Reggie? Regina!" Sam simply yelled at first, trying to cool... or warm... her friend, before turning to grab Regina from behind, hugging tight about the water guardian as her arms melted through Regina's armor, doing her best to warm her like she had been cooled before. It hurt. With how much power Regina had used, and how little Sam felt safe using, her arms and some of her torso, even through her jacket, were quickly burning with frostbite, leaving Sam to simply yell her friend's name over and over...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 am
Regina

User Image

Regina was pissed. Those men wanted her family, and that she just couldn't allow. But a far off voice was calling to her with such urgency that she tried to make out the words. The soumd got clearer and her eues widened as she first recognized it as Sam's voice and tried to focus even more, the air warming up more and more until she could hear the word clearly. Regina. Her focus on the rage snapped and all the ice that had formed melted almost instantly as she gasped and removed herself from the fire guardian's grasp. She forced her to lay down and felt tears p***k her eyes as she began to remove the older woman's armor. "Sammy, you idiot! Why did you grab me?! I told you to get someone! You big idiot!" She scolded, crying as she saw the damage she herself had inflicted upon the other girl.

Regina didn't know what to do, or how to heal the frostbite, Cider was the healer, not her. She remained next to Sam, but as much as she wanted to touch her, to comfort her, she was afraid of hurting the girl more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

"You made me promise to stop you, Reggie..." Samantha slowly stood, giving the water guardian a smile, though she flinched slightly as she moved, returning to a ready stance with her foil as she sent out two quick swaths of flame, scorching two men who thought to take advantage of the guardians stumble. It was easy to see that Sam's movements had stiffened, but her power, even when used sparingly, was still lashing out to defend the both of them, sweeping out and clearing the immediate area before the guardian of fire slumped down again, burning on the inside and slightly frozen on the outside. "I promised... didn't I...?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 am
Regina

User Image

Regina began to ob more, understanding that her own words had prompted Sam to get injured. She didn't know how to warm Sam up with her element, it was cool unless heated and then it was able.... She gasped and knew it was risky, but she had to try. She removed her fencing shirt and wrapped her body around Sam gently, but firmly and said, "Samanatha, create heat, and lots of it. I can warm you that way. Focus the fire on me, now. Do it!" she demanded, preparing herself for a whole new world of pain. She knew that when water, or ice, was heated, it would warm things safly, but the water would evaporate and turn into air. She no longer cared about her own pain, she had hurt Samamntha, so anything she felt would be well deserved. "Samantha, heat my body up now!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am
[ Daytona woke up on a new day, but Regina and Sam are still in the previous day. So we should probably wait for them to catch up...]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Sam simply stood there for a few moments, hunched over, before she stood back up tall, with her usual half slouch. the guardian of fire lifted her mask, showing a smile, though a tint of blue and white touched the base of her neck, just barely visible. Without much hesitation, she reached out and set a hand on Regina's head, ruffling the water guardian's hair with a laugh. "I am fine, Reggie... just tired..." She knew the damage was done, as she'd been frost-bitten before, and while it was a rather wide bite this time, it would heal in time. "I just need a hot bath... preferably in the house instead of out here." Sam even gave a small laugh; she wouldn't willingly use her power like that on any of her sisters, she had hated to even use that little to bring Regina back to her senses. What's done is done... I want to take that bath now... "C'mon, Reggie... let's go back inside..."

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am
Regina

User Image

She nodded and slowly removed her body from Sam's, putting back on the fencing gear and feeling ten kinds of awful. I'm sorry Sammy... I didn't mean to hurt you... Do you need me to do anything to help? She asked silently, trying to stop her tears. As they moved back up towards the house, Regina took hold of Samantha's hand and kissed it as an apology. "I'll make it up to you anyway you want Sammy...." she whispered to the taller girl.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff