ωοrιd ίs mίηε (Angel&Org) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm
[Whoops, sorry. ^_^;; I'll change it. I hope you feel better though. Didn't she have notes to give to Misao though? ]

In the end, Misao gave up thinking as it just made his head hurt. I'll have to buy asprin and some ice as well... He hoisted his backpack over his shoulder and tried not to think about the pain or much of anything else as he walked absentmindly, sometimes zigzagging as he didn't really watch where he was going, almost like in a dizzy trance as he walked to the library once more. His fingers traced along the bookshelves, searching for a good read, something that would keep him busy....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 am
- OOC: She only has a quarter of the notes from (a) the voices of her parents going through her head and (b) running out of the classroom. xD -

She opted for the library and sat at a table to read until her parents eventually sent Chives out to find her. After finishing two chapters, Alexia grew tired of reading for a while and dug out a notebook from her bag and began drawing.

- OOC: Gosh, I think I've morphed my original Lexi from a b***h to a copy of me minus the anime fan, rich, having a bitchy, unloving mom, not living with her grandma, and having her dad live with her parts. xD (The anime part'll probably show up later though if I get bored enough...) -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 pm
[Oh, right. xD Sorry it took me so long to reply, skool's got me all....blarg. ]

After a few minutes, Misao was about to go out on his way to go and check out his books when he couldn't help but Alexis sitting alone once again at a table. He walked over and looked over her shoulder as she was unaware of his presence as she was deep in thought with her drawing. He actually watched her for a bit before speaking. "That's cute" he said, plain and simple, not really meaning anything but as a compliment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:54 pm
(Angel says that she doesn't feel well, she's stressed with school, home, and, drama. Once she gets a computer, she'll post. She asks that anybody who is in a rp with her will post this in those rps as well. She promises hopes to be back by Halloween.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm
Alexia jumped and turned. "What the?" she said in surprise. she realized it was Misao and calmed down. "Oh, it's just you, Misao." she said before closing her notebook and stuffing it in her bag.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm
"Who were you expecting?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, confused at her reaction before he shrugged and walked around the table to the other shelf. "What're you doing here?" Misao scanned through the books to see if any of them caught his interest. They hadn't, so he turned back to Alexia.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm
The senior shrugged and looked over at Misao. "I'm just wasting time until I have to go home." she said. Alexia stared up at the ceiling with a blank face.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 pm
Misao stood silent and looked over to her before taking a book, moving it over and setting on her face as she had her head tilted back. "Then take up a hobby or something." Misao took the book off and looked down at her "You can help me with shopping then. I need to go grocery shopping." It sounded really weird to say it, but normal people did that, right?

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm
When Misao lifted the book off her face, Alexia was pouting at him, being a bit silly. She sat up right again and shrugged. "I like reading, writing, and a couple other things I have no desire to share to anyone, but they're not much of a get-out-of-the-house hobbies." she said before grabbing her bag and stood, "I guess shopping is much more entertaining than sitting in the library until Chives comes to take me home." She gestured him to go first. "Since this is your shopping we're doing, after you." the seventeen year old said, waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm
"Chives?" he asked, wondering who the person was as he led the way, checking out his books first before heading towards the grocer. "Is he a caretaker or something?" Misao looked back towards her, walking at a moderate pace, not too fast, not too slow. A thing he often did to whatever made him feel comfortable. They entered the store together as Misao looked through some of the produce, seeing if they were any good or not. He may not look it, but he's actually quite the cook, after having lived by himself for a long time. "Here" he said handing her a basket full of different vegetables as they moved on to the poultry.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm
The young girl shrugged before taking the basket and said, "You could say that. His job title though is a butler, but he's usually the one to take me to and pick me up from school and play any games like Go Fish or Uno with me. My parents are usually too busy to spend time with me, so Chives is like a replacement." Alexia realized she was rambling and turned a light pink color. "Um, sorry if I elaborated too much..." she said, looking to the side as she followed Misao through the store.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm
"I don't mind" Misao said glancing back at her to catch a glimpse of the emotion of bashfulness. "I don't get to know what it's like to spend time with people often, so it's nice to hear what it's like." He threw in a small package of beef and some other ingredients as he finally took the basket from her and headed over to the check out lane. "When is he going to pick you up? Does it usually take this long?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:14 pm
"He comes for me whenever my parents want to eat dinner." Alexia said, then softly added, "If they want to..." She just followed, silently behind Misao.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm
Misao looked down at her, getting the feeling of negativity from her again and he sighed "Then you might as well come over and help me with cooking. I'm assuming that you know how to cook? Or should I teach you?" Might as well give her something to do while she waits, and if her parents don't get her, at least she'll eat.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 pm
"We have a chef make our food..." she said, looking up at him, "I've always wanted to learn how to cook though."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff