Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Your First Kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 pm
Still waiting for my first to happen. *sobcries* emo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm
First kiss I was 12 and I was playing truth or dare with some friends and me and this girl Alex were dared to kiss for five seconds and so we sat there with our lips pressed together trying not to giggle.

My first REAL kiss was also truth or dare but I was 16 and she became my first girl friend a year later. We broke up two months later because we were better as friends and she is still my best friend  

Elly_the_lost_penguin

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 pm
My first real kiss:
I was 13 at the time. It was nighttime and I was waiting for my parents to pick me up to go home. One of my best friends was waiting with me. He is really likeable. I also had a huge crush on him. Well we were talking and we got into a coversation and I decided to tell him my feelings for him. He was surprised and asked me when and why.
I knew both, I just said I don't why and I don't know when. I just did. Then he asked me if I wanted to kiss him. I said sure why not. Then he told me to close my eyes. I closed them. I got curious and when I saw him coming in, I panicked. He then told me to shut up and just close my eyes already.
Then I got kissed. I was sooo happy. We've kissed a few more times after that. I still have a crush on him....

2nd time With a girl:
I was over at my friends house having a sleepover. We were playing a Mario game. Then me and her started to get really into the game. Then my friend's mother made us cupcakes. We ate like six of these things. Then we started to mess around. I pretended to be a little girl and she acted like a older person. Then we started to kiss each other on the nose and such. Then we made out. I was like >////< omg.
I actually enjoyed it.
The next morning we kissed some more. >//3/<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 pm
My first kiss was when I was twenty, on my birthday. Hooray for late bloomers. Known I was attracted to girls for ages, just hadn't bothered to act on it. Anyways, this girl and I had just come in from the rain. I was toweling off some and when I turned around she kissed me. Before my mind had any time to process what was going on she ran away in embarrassment. I ended up having to run across campus and find her. We ended up dating for a couple months, but it turned out she was a bit weird, in a not good sense. When she graduated that year I pretty much cut contact with her.

My first kiss with a guy was when I was twenty-one. I was pretty drunk. I've got social anxiety and drinking eases it somewhat so my roommate was always trying to get me drunk. We went off to a party and there was this gay guy, also drunk, in our group who kept commenting how cute I was because I looked kind of like a guy. We ended up making out for a while, much to everyone's amusement until he got horrifically sick. Then I went back to my apartment and fell asleep.  

Infinity Outlaw

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chrysolas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am
Not to be a downer, but my first kiss was disgusting.
I had never before been kissed and there was a bi guy (kind of a slut) who wanted to fool around, so he came over.
GODD he was incredibly HOT. And he liked chubby guys biggrin
So we were on my bed and I was mostly doing body worship when he kissed me.

Girl... there was NOTHING TLC (Tender loving care) about this kiss. It was ugh. He smoked and drank too, so it tasted like beer and cigarettes. I wanted to gag because before I knew it, his tongue was down my throat. It was gross.

But my second kiss... Sure, the guy used me as an experiment to see if he was bi or not but he kinda liked me. He was over at my house and we were on the couch and he kissed me. And it was soft and incredible and wonderful..
I miss him sad
But it heated up and it was amazing.
I wish I could kiss him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 am
SharpenedMoonlight
Still waiting for my first to happen. *sobcries* emo

Don't worry hon. You'll find someone smile It took me forever too.  

Chrysolas

aleceil

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm
I regret my first kiss, with my first girlfriend. Waaaaay back in grade 8 I was on my bed watching tv, my girlfriend says she had to go I payed no attention to her and she stole a kiss.
;_______; I wanted my first kiss to be special with me paying attention lool xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 pm
What I count as my first REAL kiss happened about 6 months ago.I will never forget the first time me and her kissed even after she has broken my heart so much.She was my first true head over heals love.Thinking of that night will always bring me to tears.

Well it was the second time of me and Leonda dating.First time we tried we never got as far as kissing even after 5 months because i hardly saw her.(she was in an open relationship.Fail on my part for asking her out after knowing so.)
It was the first time i was ever having her over and she was staying the night.I was super nervous like super duper nervous.
I remember it was about maybe 10 or 11 at night and she had been feeling sick.I asked her if she wanted me to drive her home and she said "No, I just want to stay here with you." Then she wrapper her arms around my chest.( i was taller than her ^^'') Well after that we were in my room and i brought up how i wish i could have danced with her at home coming because she wasn't able to go.So she turned on my i-pod on it i home and started playing Areosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.We ended up slow dancing in the middle of my bed room.The lights were off, i had my purple Christmas lights up and plugged in on the ceiling and also had my purple lava lamp on.The night had gone better than i thought.As we danced we nuzzled our faces close together and then...we kissed..It was just so..breath taking,meaningful kiss and I could feel all the love we had for each other in that one kiss.I've kissed other girls but never had such a feeling happen like that before.I truly loved her. To bad that me and Leonda didn't last.We aren't even on speaking terms now. v.v

TheZombieDino

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Noble Chrissy Crimson

Divine Nymph

7,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 pm
my first kiss was in the school library we were hiding and as he was about kiss me i bursted out laughing and he took a step back and looked at me with a serious a face i told him that i was just very nervous and i was and then we kissed and it was the worst kiss ever
i was 13 and he was 12  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:09 pm
gay bathhouse in seattle redface  

juggalotwitcherz

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 am
Mine's actually quite disappointing, as I am in a theater group in school, and in the play we did I was the leading female role, and my character kissed another one. To make it worse, the dude was stuck up, an a$$ and both of those are understatements.
My first real kiss, hasn't happened yet xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 pm
Leroysification
Not to put a downer on the thread I just like to vent.
I am yet to get my first kiss, but my virginity is long gone.
So many ******** users where I live it isn't even funny,
paired with bi-curious (I'm 100% sure I'm gay lawl) people who run away after their first glimpse of any c**k but their own.
My love life sucks.

lol actually that is me as well. Virginity gone but never had a kiss.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Sajjue

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 pm
I had my very first kiss with my friend. I didn't like him as a boyfriend, neither he liked me as a girlfriend. So, we just broke up. It was a 3-days relationship. lol But he's my friend until today.

In fact, had my first valuable kiss this year, with my flawless girlfriend. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 am
not yet but hopefully soon ^///^  

loving kitten luna

Werblergerble

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm
*Sigh*
My first kiss was disappointing.

It was 2 years ago, right before school was let out for Spring Break, and I kissed the girl I'd been dating for about a week.
We broke up 3 months later (Damn long relationship for 7th grade).

My first meaningful kiss, by which I mean with a guy I really like, has not happened yet. emo

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff