Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Lin Family Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm
"You're welcome." Reita said. "So is there anything you'd like to do tomorrow? I have nothing scheduled."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tiishi shrugged, "i'm not really familiar with the places in this town and I don't know what you have to offer here."He said. "do you have anything in mind?"  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 am
Reita thought for a moment. He wasn't too sure what there was around here either. "I dunno..." he said. "What kind of things do you like to do? Then we could explore together and find something to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi shrugged, []i"I guess we could do that."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 pm
Reita smiled and shook his head. "So just figure out some things you like to do and we'll go find them tomorrow." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

"Ok."Tiishi said. He walked over to Reita and hugged his waist then backed up, "I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired." He retreated to the stairs, yawning some. "Night.."

(( Is it night time there? ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:13 pm
Reita smiled and watched him go. "Sweet dreams Tiishi." he called after the boy and left to prepare for bed himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi walked into his room and closed the door, his cheeks instantly turning a bright red. "What have I gotten myself into.."He mumbled as he walked over to his bed and sat down on it. He got underneat hte covers and curled up, fiding it to be rather cold underneath the sheets.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 pm
Reita dressed himself in his loose silk pajamas and settled into bed. That situation could have gone so much worse than it had. He was glad he had plenty to offer the boy, rather than just shoving him out on the streets again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi sighed as he tossed and turned in his bed seeing he couldn't get to sleep and wasn't used to sleeping by himself. He got out of bed and crept out ofh is room and to Reita's, stopping whenever the floor creaked or the door when he tried to open it. He went to the empty side of Reita's bed and carefully climbed into it, trying not to wake him up then laid his head down and fell asleep.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 pm
Reita wasn't completely asleep, so he heard all of Tiishi's little covert operation. He found it cute when he felt the opposite side of his bed depress with the boy's weight. He found himself wishing he could cuddle with him without upsetting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

Tiishi rolledo nto his side and curled up a little more. Asleep he looked all the more like a child, peaceful, innocent and without a care in the world. He mumbled something that sounded likt nothing then moved a bit, stretching his legs out.  

MidgetAbyssal

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 am
Reita smiled softly and gently turned and draped an arm around Tiishi. He then drifted into a deeper sleep, soothed by the presence of another warm form in his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 am
User Image
TiishiMorimo*~

The next morning Tiishi didn't wake up early before the sun rose or even after the sun began to come up. He was cuddled into the warm body of Reita, peacefully dreaming of him and other things. This dreaming seemed to be enough to make his cheeks turn red. He stirred and groaned as he opened his eyes some, not wanting to wake up just yet when his dreams were getting good. Tiishi moved his hands and felt Reita's chest underneath them making him open his eyes wide and look up at Reita's sleeping face. He made an attempt to snake out of Reita's arms but found it impossible and just stayed where he was, closing his eyes so Reita wouldn't think he had woken up.  

MidgetAbyssal

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces