Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 pm
Katarina lifted her foot, startled by Rasputin's sudden compassion. She looked at Spencer and shook her head.
"See, that's exactly what I meant," she motioned to the passerby vampire. "She is no different from me or an elf or a human. It's not special. A couple of nights is practically nothing. You need a close relationship first."
She crossed her arms. "And there are many things more enjoyable than sex. Like..." She was having quite a hard time being that she never experienced it, "flying and...looking for mushrooms in the forest."
Sebastion pawed at Rasputin for being so close to Katarina. "Killing is so...unnatural," he purred, rubbing against Katarina's leg, eying Rasputin.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Running along away from Leo and Mercury Kyo ran into the forest. Looking around as he came to a stop kyo took off his clothes since shifting usually damaged or ripped them to shreds. "Can't afford anymore uniforms" he muttered putting them in his bag as he hung them off a tree. "There we go" he said shifting into his lion form. Stealth was not his strong suit most of the year an ivory coat was not at home hiding anywhere except in the snow that sometimes came to the schools. Heading towards Aphrodite tho kyo kept himself in the forest line letting his senses pick up any presence before it got close enough to notice him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm
"Well, uh, maybe I could relax if, uh, you maybe... went on a date with me?" Leo asked, blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm
After a moment of thought, Lisette replied with a soft smile, "I don't see why not, if it helps you relax and all." She couldn't help but wonder why such a thing would help Leo relax more with his studies. Still, if it'd help, she didn't see why not.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 pm
"Well, uh, where would you like to go, then?" Leo asked. He wasn't quite sure what people tended to do on dates.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 pm
"I'm...not really sure. Usually I just study in the library or read a book in one of the gardens to pass time...I really don't know much about what one's supposed to do for this sort of thing." Lisette admitted with a sheepish laugh. "What about you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:40 pm
"Well, I've heard that people like to watch movies, on dates. I, uh, I've got a copy of The Notebook in my room." Leo blushed, embarrassed to admit that he had a copy of The Notebook.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm
"Mmkay. I've never seen that movie before, to be honest." Lisette couldn't help but wonder what kind of movie it could be. She doubted it would be anything like Spencer's movies, with a title like that. To be honest, she didn't really see many movies. She was always just buried away in her books.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 pm
"Well, I suppose we'd best be going to my room." Leo took Lisette's hand, then blushed, and removed his hand. "S-sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 pm
"What are you apologizing for?" Lisette asked, confused as to how holding her hand might warrant an apology. They were friends, weren't they? Why would such a thing matter?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm
"Well, uhm, when people are on dates, they tend to hold hands, or something similar, to show to others that they're, ah, dating." Leo blushed. "I just... thought you might find it uncomfortable, so I stopped."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 pm
Lisette chuckled and replied, "I don't mind at all. This is a date, isn't it?" As per usual, in her own special way she both understood and completely missed the point.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 pm
"O-okay, then." Leo gently gripped Lisette's hand, blushing as he did so. "So, uh, to my room, then." Leo started to walk towards the dorm, Lisette walking beside him as he did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm
All the while Lisette was smiling innocently from ear to ear, wondering again what this movie was about. Remembering again Spencer's film, she asked with slightly rosied cheeks, "So..uhm..what is your movie about? ..The Notebook, was it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm
"Well, it's certainly nothing like anything Spencer's ever watched, that's for sure." Leo paused. "Note to self. Force Spencer to watch The Notebook." A smile appeared on his face, then he remembered where he was. "It's about an impoverished man who falls in love with a rich girl, and then societal differences push them apart from each other."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff